Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BHAKTI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH SHAYANJI

MANASI SEVA:

WHEN THE DEVOTEE IS COMPLETELY ATTACHED TO SRI KRISHNA WITH PROFOUND AFFECTION AND WITHOUT A LEAST DEVIATION OF MIND. THE SERVICE IN SUCH STAGE IS CALLED PHALRUPA SEVA. THE SERVICE IN STATE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT(MATURITY) OR SERVICE IN THE FORM OF FRUIT. IT IS KNOWN AS MANASI SEVA.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Now Unnatibhen you mention the Name of Bhagwadia and I will tell you the story in short OK

1)Name the Bhagwadia who was a king but offered curry to Shri Thakurji in Manasi seva?

2) Name the Bhagwadia who used to offer milk to Shri Thakurji in manasi seva but one day he put extra sugar in it and was going to remove it?

You need more Ah Aha Rolling Eyes Unnati ok here we go

3)Name the Bhagwadia who used to offer only chole but in Manasi used to tell Shri Thakurji this is dhal, baat, saag, etc etc?

Is this enough for today? or You need more? Very Happy

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH VASANTBHAI Laughing

WHENEVER I GET A KNOWLEGE I NEVER SAY NO Smile
SO SEND MORE I WILL TRY MY BEST.

1)Name the Bhagwadia who was a king but offered curry to Shri Thakurji in Manasi seva?
A) KING AASHKARAN

3)Name the Bhagwadia who used to offer only chole but in Manasi used to tell Shri Thakurji this is dhal, baat, saag, etc etc?
A) PADMANABHANDAS

2) Name the Bhagwadia who used to offer milk to Shri Thakurji in manasi seva but one day he put extra sugar in it and was going to remove it?
A) SORRY I DONT KNOW THE NAME BUT I KNOW THE STORY

IF I AM NOT WRONG THEN IN THIS STORY A VAISHNAV OFFERS A MILK TO LORD KRISHNA IN HIS DREAM AND IN WHICH THE SUGER ADDED IS MORE SO HE WAS GOING TO REMOVE IT AND SUDDENLY THE LORD HOLDS HIS HAND.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Yes Unnatibhen you did good I am impressed.
May Shri KRishna bestow His grace on you.

Now could you tell me of course if you have read Shrimad Bhagwad then Bhakti had put forward a question that in Kal-jug (Kaliyuga) which is the place that she should dwell in?? Rolling Eyes

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH

ACCORDING TO BHAGWAT, IN KALYUG BHAKTI WILL DWELL IN NAAM SMARAN.

ONE MORE THING I CAME TO KNOW THAT BHAKTI STAYS IN LEFT LEG OF SRI THAKORJI. AND MUKTI IN RIGHT LEG.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I am sorry to inerrupt a wonderful satsang between Vasantbhai and Unnatiji, but could not resist, I am extremely sorry...

Anyway, the reason I intrrupted was when Unnatiji said Bhakti is in Shreeji's left Charan (leg) and Mukti in right. This is the reason whenever we do Charan Sparsh of our Saviya Shreeji or our Vallabh Parivaar (including our Guruji) we touch first left foot and then the right and again left. This is the way Pushtimargiya Vaishnavs do charan sparsh.

The reason:

Well, like you said the left charan is Bhakti and the right chran is MUKKTI, but that is the mariyada concept, in Pushtimarg, the right Charan is Sharanagati, that is a surrender to shree Krishna.

And by doing charansparsh this way we are saying Prabhu give me Bhakti and I surrender to thyself (to Thakorji) and give me Dasanudas Bhakti as well.

So, left charan first sparsh means please give me Bhakti and then sparsh on right charan means I have surrendered everything at your lotus feet so give me...here we again touch the left foot and say...so give me the bhakti with dasanudas (Vaishnava seva bhakti) bhakti as well.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH PUSHTIDASJI

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR CORRECTING ME. BUT THIS I CAME TO KNOW FROM ONE OF MY STUDY MATERIAL. AS I M DOING VALLABH VEDANTA COURSE.

PLEASE CORRECT ME WHEN EVER I AM WRONG.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

Unnatiji, I am sorry, I was not trying to correct you but I was trying to enhance our knowledge where we can then compare notes on Mariyada understanding and the Pushtimargiya understanding. At times you will notice that Pushtimargiya understanding is much deep and imbibe at a root level and surface touch is really a way for Mariyada style.

If I may, can I ask you which syllabus you are using to follow your Vallabh study?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Pushtidasji you do not have to be sorry infact it was our pleasure to see you join in.

The Sage Sanatkumara replied as follows to Bhakti

"You bestow on the devotees a form similar to that of Shri Krishna (The protector of Cows)You are the only sustainer of Love(for the Lord)and put an end to the disease of transmigration therefore taking recourse to extreme firmness, dwell you as such incessantly in the minds of votaries of Lord Vishnu

Bhakti immediately took up the abode in the minds of the devotees of Shri Krishna.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pushtidasji please dont be sorry infact i am very happy that i have an opportunity to learn from u all seniors.

Also thank you vasant bhai for giving the answer infact i never read bhagwat. but ya i heard from different people sitting on vyaspeth.
thank you for giving answer.

Unnati Kadakia
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh Pushtidasji

The course is in English. And the study material is also in English.

The syllabus for my study is;
1. 84 vaishnav stories - Shyamadas
2. Manual of the devotional path of pushti - Sharad goswami
3. Ocean of jewels premeyaratnarnava - Lallu bhattji
4. The teachings of shri vallabhacharya -Shyamdas
5. The path of grace - Shyamdas
6. Shri vallabhacharya his philosophy and life - Shri Bhailalbhai N. Shashtri
7. Summary of suddhadvaita vangamaya - Sharad Goswami
8. Saiva philosophy - kanti Chandra Pandey

Also lectures are conducted by Je Je Shri Shyam Manohar Goswami.

Unnati Kadakia
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

That syllabus looks good, specially Shree Pujiya Pad Shree Shyammanoharji's Lectures.

Thanks for the information. We are running Pushtimargiya classes at Parishad London.

We have 84 and 252 course in which we study the story and then try to analyse it with the following way:

(1) What is the reason this story was Chosen?
(2) What is the story trying to depict as far as Pushti Sydhanta is concern.
(3) Does story entail any Vaishnavs kartaviya (duty)?
(5) Is story settings ideal with our modern life?
(6) If it is not then what do we as Vaishnavs do? can we adopt it into our modern life style.
(6) In the end we discuss the bhava of that particular Vaishnavs and his/her leela avtar and Kunj avtar (this is only possible where ever we have the details on last three Janams (incarnation)).
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH

PUSHTIDASJI CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THE LAST POINT i.e.

6) In the end we discuss the bhava of that particular Vaishnavs and his/her leela avtar and Kunj avtar (this is only possible where ever we have the details on last three Janams (incarnation).

Not gettin this point.

REPLY WHEN EVER U R FREE WHEN U GET TIME.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh,

Unnatiji, in the last point in our Pushti Svadhiyaya we discuss that Vaishnavs Leela Swaroop. For instance, Shree Damodardasji' leela swaroop is of Shree Lalitaji.

We compare Lalitaji's Bhautik (earthly) form (swaroop) and analyse her character with Damodardasji and establish similarity and non similarity. We also discuss why there was need of such swaroop and what was the Bhava behind this Sakhi in Kunj leela and also bhava of Shree Damodardasji.

This way we are able to place this swaroop of Lalitaji in certain leelas and her credentilas which lets her imbibe in with Thakorji.

Not only above analysis is discussed but we also, where ever we get Three Janmani Varts, look into the various activities in all three recarnation of this swaroop and reasons why Thakorji had decided that the swaroop of this Vaishnavs does certain activities (kartaviya) within that parametre and environment.

This way we also discuss what Pushti Sidhanta is established in this two swaroop and also open their bhava and how these bhavs have been adopted in our worship (seva) to Krishna. I hope now his point in clearer.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH

YA DEFINATELY PUSHTIDASJI MY POINT IS CLEARED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS.

ALSO VASANTBHAI UR 3 STORIES ARE LEFT IF U TOO R BUSY WITH THE HAVELI FUNCTION THEN OK. BUT I M EAGERLY WAITING HERE.
Smile

UNNATI KADAKIA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: