Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maan Swaminijika Bhang Swamika

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Maan Swaminijika Bhang Swamika Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Did you all miss me? Of course you did, look at Satsang Tibari, it is very quite and our beloved Pushtidasji is busy in setting Shree Gusainji's Utsava so he is quiet in his normal way.

Well pyara vaishnavs, we can't Satsang Tibari to be quiet, lets have some Dhoom, Dhamaka and Dhingamasti.

I have a sloka which you guessed it is stolen from you know whom? His note book is a magic, a pandora's box.

Here is the sloka:
Quote:
Ekada Krushna Virahadhayanti Priyasangamama |
manovaspa nirasaya jalpatidam muhurmuhurah ekda ||

Nare na Palna it not mantra, the above is a stanza from KRUSHNA PREMAMRUTUM, hehehe! The above stanza is about Shree Swaminiji (to you TRUSHNAJI, Swaminniji = Swami=husband and Niji is his beloved wife, lover. So Swami gets His Niji it becomes SWAMINIJI and that means His MISSES that mean s his wife and that means Radhaji, that Radhaji of that Krishna..wow did I not do well? Please Pat my back hehehe) when she is in Maan.

Now the question is why does Shree Krishna always land up trying to do Maan Bhang of Shree Swaminiji? What is secret (rahashiya) behind Swaminiji's Maan and Thakorji Maan Bhang Leela.

Trushaji what did you ask? Oh you want to know what is Maan Leela and Maan Bhang Leela? Ok Maan Leela is normally where Swaminiji say to Thakorji, I am angry and annoyed so I am not talking and here then Shree Thakorji goes to cheer up and try to rsolve the reasons behind maan, his action is known as Maan Bhang Leela where Krishna trys to break that bond of Maan. Ok? Oh Prabhu, I am getting better in this, Thank you mara vala for giving this samartha.

Aham...Vasantji does Sunitaji have Maan leela? I do and really love to make Pushtidasji's like difficult and I love his pampering in that situation. Sunitaji try it and you will understand why Swaminiji loves hitting the roof and sets petty problem for Thakorji, believe me that Queen knows how to get attention from Kanudo, maro pyaro, maro nath, maro hardayano tukdo maro laal...busbus bahu thayu....
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Dear vallabhi vaishnavs just a note the above post by Inaxibhen is not in english must be some Tufan or Masti as I checked my oxford english dictionary no such words appear it is some outer space lingo Razz

Checked Vasantji's notebook and look what I found

similar lingo in Tatvarth-dipa-nibandha by Shri Vallabhacharya

"Dhanam sarvatmana tyajyam, taccet tyaktumna sakyate
Krshnartham tat niyunjita, Krsno'narthasya varakah" Shocked

So if you all can guess Inaxibhen's posting then this one should be easy as Extension of worship for the Dedication is everything right? (That was a hint cum question get it Kavitabhen.)

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

i dint get anything. please explain clearly in english. mikhe khali sindhi endhi aaye. mikhe sanskrit nathi ache. please help. Laughing
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Inaxiji for explanation of Swaminiji... Does that mean I can be Swaminiji too because I've had Brahmsambandh and Im married to Krishna TOO!! Radharaniji/Swaminiji make some room toffani Krishna Seva Satsung Tibari coming your way Twisted Evil Is an example of Mann Lila when Yamna Maiya had to wear Mughat Kaanch to break Swaminiji's and Thakorji's lila? I agree Kavitaji plain english please, am not able to translate sloka? even with clue sorry Sunitaji! Smile
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Yes, Trushnaji I agree with you.

Once Shri Krishna was very sad with the Maan of Shri Swaminiji,and when Shri Yamuna Maharani came to know about it she decided to help and dressed same as Shri Krishna wearing His Mukut and similar clothing which made her look like Shri Krishna, this way she removed Shri Swaminiji's Maan and also made SHri Krishna very pleased.

Now will wait for Inaxibhen to correct our answers.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Ekada Krushna Virahadhayanti Priyasangamama |
manovaspa nirasaya jalpatidam muhurmuhurah ekda ||

This is a heart breaking event of Shri Swaminiji.

What it means is

Once Shri Swaminiji wanted to see Shri Krishna so badly that she was only thinking about Him totally in her Viraaha bhav and tears kept flowing from her eyes (Jaldhara)as she could not bear to be seperated from her beloved and wanted to have Shri Krishna darshans, she was really begging from her heart to have darshans again and again.

Yah bhav taapklesh ko hai that is why Shri Mahaprabhuji has also said that pushtimarg is Tap Klesh Marga

It is with this bhav that Shri Swaminiji calls for Shri Thakurji Hey Gopesh, Hey Gokulnanddayak, Hey Govind, Hey Gopal, etc etc please come and give me darshans cannot bear to be seperated from You.

Now Inaxibhen please let us know your answer.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

This is long pending

Krshnartham tat niyunjita, Krsno'narthasya varakah"

Dhanam= wealth
sarvatmana = by all means
tyajyam = abandoned

taccet = In case
tyaktum na sakhyate = it is not possible --------

Next line is the easy one. I am sure you can do it now. Razz

Ok now maybe someone can translate it. Idea Rolling Eyes

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Krshnartham tat niyunjita, Krsno'narthasya varakah"

English meaning

Wealth leads ones mind away from Bhagwan and so, by all means, it should be abandoned.

But in case, it is not possible to give up wealth, it should be employed in the worship of Bhagwan. If it is done, Bhagwan Shri Krishna will remove all evils that issue forth from wealth.

Here is nice varta reference.

Once Shri Vithalnathji was offering ornaments to Bhagwan, at that time a disciple brought a big amount of money as a present. When the coins fell it made a sound on account of which Shri Vithalnathji's mind was deviated from Shri Krishna for a moment.

Shri Vithalnathji thought for a moment thinking if this sound has deviated my mind away from God then what will happen if this comes to my possession so he refused the money.

Now Unnatiji tell me the name of this vaishnav.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: