Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Venu geet????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Venu geet???? Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna Pyara Vaishnavs,
I know we have not even closed our chapter of Gopi Geet, but whilst reading a previous article about Thakorji's lips on pushtikul.com, I came across 'Venu Geet'. If its anything like Gopi Geet I am sure we will all be very intrigued, which then leads me to ask other Vaishnavs to explain Venu Geet and what actually happened? What is the history? Please elaborate???? Many Thanks!!
Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Palnaji, I am happy to know you are willing to know more and more so you can get closer to Shri Thakurji or are you preparing for a Maha Raas so you should be able to hear the Venu if played by Shri Thakurji?

Well in total there are four very important Geets

Gopi Geet, Venu Geet, Yugal Geet and Brahmar Geet.

If you need the ellaboration I dont have to tell you as you know Pushtidasji style will be the best.

Gopi Geet is going on so let it complete slowly and nicely then we can start others slowly but in the meantime will just tell you in short

VENU GEET

Shri Shukdevji says: "O king, most of the time of Lord Krishna's boyhood passed in Vrindavana. There he grazed cattles and played flute. His flute had a divine, enchanting sound.The Gopis (girls) gathered around him under the influence of enchanting tunes."

They also heard the enchanting Venu geet that fills one hearts with the memory of Bhagwad.

Krishna's lips are one of the best sensual organ that all the gopis were yearning. They knew that the real ras to be tested is from Thakorji's lips and that necter which flows between lips. Gopis said in Venu geet that we do not believe that a reward as excellent

One has to be really lucky like Venu who got the feeling of touch (sparsh) of Krishna's lips

Also Sarvabhogiya sur is the third type of varadh of all bhaktas.In one of the vivachan on Venu Geet Shree Mahaprabhuji discussed about the sur.

Shree Vallabh described that this sur has a special meaning. When Thakorji plays this sur this is heard by all Gopis. Hence Palnaji, Nirupabhen, Trushaji, Sitalji, Trushnaji, Inaxibhen, Sunitaji, Kavitaji, Anjubhen, Unattibhen, and all others if we love Shri Thakurji like Gopi Bhav we will all hear the Venu.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Venu-Geet
(The Song of the Flute)

In the eighteenth chapter of the Bhagavata we find an eloquent description of Gopis, Svaminis, the blessed dairy-maids (Mayaran) of Vraj (Vrandavan) These Gopis, their affinity for Shree Krishna, attraction to Krishna is revealed by the way they describe Vrandavan and the flute of Krishna.

These gopis are the main speakers of the Venu-Geet text. They are the Gurus of Devotion and can even affect Krishna. When Krishna sees Radha, then an ocean bliss swells within Him and the nectar overflows into Vrandavan, which becomes the leela Land and it also becomes His Playground and PALNAJI, THIS BECAME THE LOCATION OF THE SONG, THE VENU-GEET.

Krishna flut'es Call is essentially about Being Exhilarated. Where there is Bhava there is the experience of nectar. It confers not only immortality but many pleasantries along the way. In Venu-Geet gopis passion for Krishna is not openly enacted but it commands the stage of Vandravan. Gopis sings the song of praise, praise for the venu and the transformation that occurred in them after hearing His flute.

So Palnaji in Venu-Geet gopis sing about flute and its effect and have come to that understand the difference between the material and spiritual and proclaim with full confidence that to engage woth God using every one of ouor senses is the ultimate fal (fruit).
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well Venu, it that bamboo stick which is blooming lucky to one as well. See Palnaji that lucky bamboo stick became a flute and is always with Krishna, the lucky thing is also imbibing in touching His lips, the lucky thing. Imagine Palnaji if you were that flute and Krishna always keeps you on his self and kisses you with his nectar lips. In that exotic environment, anyone will come off with a lovely music, I know I would, aham...the flute will definatelyexhilirate that tune, no wonder.

Krishna awakens their divine attachment and entered Vrandavan playing that bamboo flute and all the gopis sang about the song of His flute.

Palna I am jealous of that flute, do you know whoever is attracted to Krishna's attributes ends up attached to Him. I am one day going to steal that flute and then Krishna will have to come for it and "BANG" gotcha ya....(got you). Will you be my partner in the Crime? Sunitaji is going to help me, but she does not know but she will have to, because if does not then at night we will go to her place, tie her to bed and leave the bed on the street of USA. hehehe!
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Inaxiji.... Inaxiji..... I will be your partner in crime in stealing that lucky Venu Wink
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Thank you all so much for such a quick respose! Very Happy For now my curiosity can wait! Inaxiji.....need you even ask...of course ill be your partner in crime Wink !!!! Yes...That Venu is one LUCKY bamboo stick!!! As for Sunitaji....i would gladly tag team with you both, it would be an honour to cause a lil toofan n masti... you both can teach me a thing or 2 Razz (not sure if we can tie her to her bed tho Razz ).....and if Thakorji plays his Venu.....i doubt even the rope could hold her back from him!! Nirupaji....sounds like your up for some masti aswell....well, well looks like Thakorji has a lil army of toofani's on buthal (watch out Wink )
Thanks again
JAI SHREE KRISHNA!!! Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Ok team members as you decide but Inaxibhen this "Hoshiari" may one day get us into some problem then who will bail us out??? Confused

Also never try to throw me in the ocean as I cannot swim and my roller skates will not do me any good too Laughing

Palnaji one thing we should learn that Shri Thakurji loves only who are Nirpakshah (non Bias) as the bamboo does not complain but only at service with a smile Wink

Also we should love our Shri Thakurji with Gopi Bhav without any expectations.Cool

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

When Shri Krishna plays the flute applied to His Lips --- the holes of which are gently touched by His delicate fingers -----dancing His eyebrows, His left cheek inclined to His left arm, All the consorts of the Siddhas (flying through the air) accompanied by their spouses the siddhas are struck with wonder to hear that music and, blushing, Embarassed to find their mind made a target of the shafts of love, fall into a trance, forgetful of their skirts (that get loosened and unsettled in that helpless state)

All bulls also deer and cows in vraj stand with erect ears even though if they were asleep as they awaken themselves and get their mind active captivated by the music of the flute,rivers too find their flow retarded , the chief of Gods Indra,Lord Shiva and even Brahma listen to that music again and again with their necks and mind inclined towards the quater from where the sound comes.

All the women of Vraja whose intellect and mind were absorbed in Shri Krishna and who were therefore full of rejoicing, delightfully spent their time even during the day celeberating the music.

So to say that the flute touches everyone who Imbibes in Krishna Rus so Pushtidasji be alert to what these bhavik vaihsnavs ladies team is up to. Smile

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: