Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BHAKTI
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: BHAKTI Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH

WHAT IS BHAKTI?
ALL SORTS OF BHAKTI......

UNNATI KADAKIA
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Unnatiji Bhakti is a very vast subject, Bhakti in short is devotional surrendership to a master where a devotee just serves his master in every aspects to make master comfort and happy.

In this case Vaishnav could be that devotee and Krishna the Master.

There are two types of Bahkti, Nisha Kam Bhakti and Moksha Kam Bhakti. Both Bhakti is offered to Shree Krishna but the result or that achieved by each one is completely different. In Mokshadi Bhakti will have a return as Moksha and the Nisha Kam Bhakti has no need for Moksha and so as there is not expectation or any desire except Serving Krishna and pleasing Him. The second one is the Bhakti which infuses in Pushtimarg.

First type of Bhakti is known as Mariyada Bhakti. In this Bhakti we see those devotees who desire material life and also imbibe in acquiring Parlokik, the best of Materialistic but at a Spiritual level, and the result is Moksha. These devotee do depict a touch of "Anurag" (love) for God and are also clinging to the material life as well. This is Mariyada Bhakti.

The second type is Known as Pushti bhakti. In this bhakti there is no expectation and only desire is to acquire darshan and grace of Krishna. Because this state and bhakti is such it takes that devotee to "Swabhavanapati" a state where Lord knows the devotee is not seeking any return so Lord will bestow the grace. And in this state both devotee and the God bestove that "Anugraha" (to imbibe in action of appreciation and acknowledgement) and "Anuraga" In this Bhakti the devotee seeks the swaroop anand, darshan of Krishna, and this is Pushti Bhakti. The result is Pushti fal.

Now Bhakti can be done in many ways but in Pushtimarga the Bhakti is mainly done in nine ways and is known as Navdha Bhakti.

Can anyone tell what are these nine Bhakti? What is Navdha Bhakti?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Nice explanation by Pushtidasji Thanks.

Yes Unnatibhen we will definitely need your reply on this. In the meantime let me continue on Navda Bhakti in Shrimad Bhagwad it comes under Prahlad Maharaj a very young devotee of Shri Krishna who guided all his friends to start worship at a very young age.

Am I correct Unnatibhen so how young are you? Very Happy By the way I am not old. (I know you like to call me uncle.) Sad

1) SHRAVANA (LISTENING)
2) KIRTANA (SINGING)
3) SMARANA (THINKING)
4) PADA SEVA (SERVING THE FEET)
5)ACARANA (TAKING THE REMAINS OF A SAMAGIRI/BHOG WHICH BECOMES PRASAD OR DRINKING THE WATER WITH WHICH WE WASHED OUR THAKURJI'S FEET)
6) VANDANA (SELF SURRENDER OR POSTRATION BEFORE OUR SHRI THAKURJI)
7)DASYA BHAV (FEELING OF SUBSERVANT)
8)SAKHYA BHAV (FRIENDSHIP)
9)ATMA NIVEDHANA (COMPLETE SURRENDER

BUT WAIT THERE ARE MORE RIGHT

10) PREM LAKSHANA--------- THIS FOR YOU INAXIBHEN TO ELLABORATE OK ?
11) SARANA PATTIH (FEELING SHRI KRISHNA TO BE ONE'S ONLY REFUGE)
12)GURU SEVA (SERVICE TO ONE'S GURU)

BUT THE BEST ACCORDING TO ME IN BHAKTI

ONE SHOULD LOOK AT THE HAPPINESS OF SHRI THAKURJI AND NOT ONE'S OWN SELF

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Bhakti Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH PUSHTIDASJI AND VASANT UNCLE Laughing FOR EXPLANING BHAKTI SO BEAUTIFULLY.
VASANT UNCLE I AM 22 YEARS OLD Smile

ALSO I KNOW ONE THING THAT FROM SHARAN MANTRA(NAAM MANTRA) WE GET 7 TYPES OF BHAKTI OUT OF 9 FOLD DEVOTION(NAVDHA BHAKTI). AND BY AATMASAMARPAN(BRAHMA SAMBANDH) WE GET LAST 2 BHAKTI i.e. SAKHYA AND AATMANIVEDAN.

THERE IS ONE MORE TYPE OF BHAKTI THAT IS PRAVAHA BHAKTI
IN THIS BHAKTI LORD'S WORSHIP AND REMEMBERENCE ETC PERFORMED ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF DOING A DUTY WITHOUT MUCH EFFECTION AND KNOWLEDGE OF GREATNESS OF GOD.

ALSO ACCORDING TO BHAGWAT PURAN THERE ARE 4 KINDS OF BHAKTI;

1) SATTVIKA BHAKTI

2) RAJASA BHAKTI

3) TAMASA BHAKTI

4) NIRGUNA PUSHTI BHAKTI(ALSO KNOWN AS AHAITUKI(WITHOUT ANY WISH) AND ANIMITTA).

NOW I WILL WAIT FOR REPLY.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

UNNATI KADAKIA
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

In pushtibhaktimarg, Bhagwat Seva is the only saadhan (element) and
the phal (fruit) itself to get seva. In pushtimarg the navadhabhakti (nine types of bhakti) is included as follows:::---

1.) Shravan Bhakti:- In anosar(after time of seva), during seva, the adhyayan (readings) of BhagwadShastras like ShrimadBhagwat, Gitaji, Swamargiya granths like 84,252 & 78 bhagvadiya's vaarta, shikshapatra, etc. To do shravan (listening)- manan(remembering) these granths is the shravan bhaktiprakaar in pushtimarg.

2.) Kirtan Bhakti:- During in seva to do kirtans, according to the darshana samay, and during anosar do different dhol - pad, stotra paath, etc is related to the Kirtan Bhakti.

3.) Smaran Bhakti:- During anosar of seva, doing smaran (remembering)diffeent leelas, doing pads of viraah-taap-aashray, mantra jaap(astakshar mantra, panchakshar mantra) etc r smaran bhakti.

4.) PaadSevan Bhakti : - From mangala to sen paryant seva of ShriThakurji, outside seva like washing vastra of shrithakurji, to wash patras (vessels) etc includes in the paad sevan bhakti.

5.) Archan Bhakti :- During utsavs (festivals) doing aadhivasan of jal, panchamrut snaan, sankhodak, etc, with the shastrokt feedings are clalled the archan bhakti.

6.) Vandan Bhakti:- To do vandaan with deenta (politeness) to ShriGurudev, ShriThakurji, doing their Charansparsh, doing satsang dandwat pranam, etc, are vandan bhaktiroop.

7.) Dasya Bhakti:- Doing seva of shrithakurji with daas bhaav (servant) for different sevakrams, like bhog, raag, shringaar, etc, to survive for sevaks (daas), with the bhagwat prasadi, stay away from anyashray and always accept the daas bhaavs will merge for Dasya Bhakti.

8.) Sakhya Bhakti:- To keep shrithakuji happy according to the seasonal changes like in winter offering shri..... blanket (gadal-rajai), in summer offering shri.... with chandan, doing fan for coolness, and preparing best samagries (food) only for sukh (happiness) , this is the sakhya (friendly) bhakti.

9.)Aatmanivedan Bhakti :- To allocate our deh(body), house, life, inner concious, heart, money and family, etc in the seva of our own swasevyaswaroop shrithakurji, is called the aatmanivedan bhakti. Means the aatmanivedan (brahmasambandh diksha) is the pledge by taking this diksha orally that with

swatan (by my own body), swavitt(by my own money) and swagruhe(at my own residence --- not haveli or temple),
will perform seva with gopya(unknown to others ) will be implemented to Aatmanivedan Bhakti

Vachnamruts of ShriChaturthpeethadhishwar Pujyacharan Guruvarya Go. ShriDevkinandanacharyaji{ShriSureshbavashri (Shrimad Gokul, Ahmedabad)}, in the vrajbhasha collected.

Last edited by gopal on Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

With the blessings of Pujya Chaturthkumar Shri Gokuleshprabhucharn. As we listen to the Vani of Shri Mahaprabhuji from Pujya Shree Gurudev to remind us time again and again, the importance of the nine different steps towards the Navdha Bhakti. Because of only his krupa, one will be able to achieve the Prem Lakshna Bhakti in Shri Krishna Seva. Our main goal should be to stay near the lotus feet of Pujya Shri Dadaji(Shri Gokulnathji). We always wish to have the mahabhagya of living in the Shrimad Gokul Dham. (Bhaiya, Gokul Kab Chaloge ! !)

We have been advised by Pujya charan to study the sahitya of Bhakta Kavi Shri Dayarambhai and here is the 50th Chandravara from Bhakti Poshan.

Nirake Netra Nandlal ne, Shruti Katha, Ne Rate Mukh Naam; Nashika Soonghe Premshoo, Prasadi Tulasi Pushpa daam; Daam Dhraan Kare, Kar Hari Seva, Doode Charan Prabhu Darshan Leva; Mane Dhyan Natwar-Chabi Shyam, Sarvange Kare Prabhu Ne Dandpranam

With my limited knowledge, I have come across the meaning of Shri Vitthal as someone who provides the light (gyan) to the darkness (life) of ignorant (agyani jeevs). It is our humble request to Pujya Shri Vitthalbawshree for continued marg darshan. We are using this novel approach in order to achieve (partially only) the four steps of the SHRAVAN, KIRTAN, SMARAN AND SEVAN. Without any geographic boundaries and time differences, we have come closer to each other.

There is something unique about our CHATURTH GHAR and that is the ANANYATA (Full Faith) in the charan kamal of Shri Gokulnathji. That is why someone has said that the word “ANANYATA” and “SEVAK JAN OF THE CHATURTH PEETH” – they are both similar words (samanarthi sabdo ja che). We all must be proud of being the sevakjan of the Chaturth Peeth of Shrimad Gokul and to be part of the strongest pillar of the Pushtimarg.

During the past year and as I am writing this down, accept my apologies for errors committed without any intensions. Please correct me immediately if I have done something wrong. For any wrongdoing, no one is responsible but myself. As we know that we are not able to move a step forward without Pujya Dadaji's intension. If I was able to provide any good information, it was only because the krupa of Pujya Dadaji and Guruji. At the end, I must admire the inspiration I got by joining the satsang and all utsav celebrations with all Devghad Baria Vaishnavs jans. Because of their kani, I have become the NIMIT of being here.

Aaja no lahvo ligye re, kaal kone dithi che . . .
shayan
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna to all vaishnavs,

Gopalbhai that was an excellent explanation on all types of bhakti's.
Also Unnatiben your post was also excellent too. Awaiting some more posts on this lovely topic.
Also can anyone explain a bit about Mansi seva too pls.

Shri vallabhadhishji ki jai,

Jsk, Shayan.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

It is wonderful to read such in depth on Bhakti and types of bhaktis. Now that we have establish this, what should we do? Are we ready to do Bhakti? Which Bhakti should we imbibe in?

These questions might look simple on its surface but the answer will not. Have we ever thought about the way we do bhakti or why we do Bhakti?

Shree Hariraji Prabhucharan has written a lot on Bhakti and satsang, this is the time to remember:

Quote:
Sarvaya savasiya chashaktai hairirav hi rakshakah |
sakiyachintam kurutai karta sa cha karishati || 15 ||

The above stanza is from Shikshapatra number 36 and it is stanza number 15.

In this Shree Hariraiji explains:

The bhaktimargiya Vaishnavs who are indulged in Sansar (in material world) do not worry. If that bahkta is in that situation then the mental state is full of worries, this then has no room for Krishna, so in that state one should not worry, because it that state Krishna will not be able to enter in our mind and hence we become bhaktiless and then the bhakti in which ever form will not be that profound and will not be a bhakti but a kriyapadi bhakti.

The kriyapadi bhakti is only like a physical ativities and becomes usual chores of seva, no love is entered in it because of the worries.This kind of Kriyapadi seva has no happy medium and cannot imbibe with complete surrendership.

We have offered everything to Krishna during our initiation on Pushtimarg, when we received Brahmasambandh, so if everything is His then why worry? Does it matter which Bhakti we do? I personally think that if we love Krishna and follow Him with one aim and that is, to give our Master, Shree Krishna all the love and comfort. This is known as tutsukh, a comfort for others and don't worry about onself, no selfish motive is involved.

What ever Bhakti one does, if it is done in this way, our bhakti will be profound and will be as good as Gopis who are the queen of Krishna love and our love should imbibe in all permutation of love.

The above is my opinion and only mine. I had to share it with all of you. I hope it makes sense.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Yes Pushtdasji very true The pushtimargiya Vaishnavs who are indulged in Sansar (in material world) do not worry
(As Shri Thakurji will protect all who have taken brahmasamband as per his promise made to Shri Mahaprabhuji.)

Look at Sannyasa Nirnayah shlok number 19

Hariratra Na Saknoti Kartum Badham Kutoapare
Anyatha Mataro Balanna Stanyaih pupusuh Kvacit.

The creator of one's own righteousness and its protector, Lord never generates any hamperment. He does nourish His devotees. Like the mother takes care of her infants.

Unnatibhen, you are as young as my daughter so even she does not call me uncle Laughing she calls my elder brother as uncle Very Happy

Well I found something for you in Jalbheda Shri Mahaprabhuji has used the word Navda Bhakti have you noticed.

Look at shlok number 10 Jalbheda

Sadhanadi Prakarena NAVDHABHAKTI Margatah
Prema Purtya Sphuraddharmah Syandamanah Prakirtitah

English Meaning

The person is compared to a waterfall who reveals his duty (Dharma) in the form of affectionate divine reminiscence by the way of means through nine types of devotion described above in my posting.

Shodash Granth should be our treasure in which Shri Mahaprabhuji has described mostly evertything only one should read it with total understanding.

Last edited by Vasant Punjabi on Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Vasantbhai for enchanting explanations and this I could not resist. In Chatuha Sloki (Four Verses), Shree Mahaprabhiji said:
Quote:
evama sada sma kartavyama svayameva karishyati |
prabhuh sarvasamartho hi tato nishchintatama vrajet || 2 ||

This is to address the bhakta, this is always your duty to worship with every bhava and Shree Krishna Himself will do the rest, for Shree Krishna is all-powerful. Therefore go and live without any worries and concern.

The above granth "Chatuha Sloki" is by Shree Vallabh, a short teachings to Rana Vyas and Shree Bhagvadiya Bhagvandas Sanchora. Each line of the text gives us a grace filled interpretation of four pursuits of life:
1. Dharma
2. Wealth
3. Desire
4. Liberation.

Dharma:
Krishna's worship is our Dharma.

Wealth:
Krishna Himself is our wealth.

Desire:
Our desires are fulfilled when Shree Krishna lives in the heart (Trushnaji, to you it is Chitvaan).

Liberation:
To always serve and remember Shree Krishna is liberation.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Thankyou Pushtidasji, and also if we look at only first and second shlok in Bhakti Vardhini it gives us so much knowledge on Bhakti

Yatha Bhakti Pravrddhasyattathopayo Nirupyate-------

The total development of Bhakti is explained. The devotion grows on strengthening of Bij Bhava

Shlok two look at this too

Bij Dardhya Prakarastu Grhe Sthitva Svadharmatah-----

The way to strengthen Bij Bhava is to do seva and serve Shri Krishna (Thakurji) is at one's own home.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH
I AM VERY MUCH HAPPY THAT I AM GETTING TO LEARN BHAKTI SO BEAUTIFULLY AS EXPLAINED BY PUSHTIDASJI, VASANTBHAI AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST GOPAL BHAI.

PUSTIDASJI AS U SAID WHAT KIND OF BHAKTI SHOULD WE IMBIBE FOR AND DOES IT MATTERS?
YA OFFCOURSE IT DOES MATTERS WHAT KIND OF BHAKTI WE DO IS THAT IN RELATION TO ANY INTENSION OR ITS PURE HEARTED WITHOUT ANY EXPECTATION.

HERE IT IS NOT WE WHO SELECTS ANY SORT OF BHAKTI , IT IS HE (GOD) WHO DECIDES WHAT SORT OF BHAKTI DO WE HAVE TO FOLLOW.

ONE MORE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THOUGH NOT RELATED TO TOPIC, THAT WE ARE NOT PURE HEARTED SOUL SO HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE WORD GOPI ANY WHERE INSTEAD OF THAT PLEASE USE VRAJ SWAMNIJI'S. (AS SAID BY SHRI VITTHALBAWASHRI(GOKUL)).

UNNATI KADAKIA
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH

IN 9 FOLD DEVOTION (NAVDHA BHAKTI) LAST 3 TYPES OF BHAKTI IS VERY IMPORTANT i.e. DASYA, SAKHYA AND AATMANIVEDAN. AS IT GIVES A PATH OF PUSHTI-BHAKTI. REST ALL 6 ARE MARYADA-BHAKTI. AND HERE PUSTI-BHAKTI MEANS PREM LAKSHANA. IT IS CONSIDERED AS THE 10TH PART OF NAVDHA BHAKTI.

ACCORDING TO VEDA THEIR IS 4 PURSHARTH'S (I.E. CONCEPT OF HUMAN NEEDS).
1) DHARMA
2) ARTH
3) KAAM
4) MOKSHA

BUT ACCORDING TO VALLABHACHARYAJI THE 5TH PURSHARTH IS BHAKTI. WHICH IS MORE SUPERIOR TO REST 4 PUSHARTH'S.

IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF BHAKTI THE MAJOR ROLE IS PLAYED BY GOD. THERE ARE 3 STAGES OF BHAKTI IN WHICH THE FEELINGS OF THE BHAKT IS SHOWN: (WITH REF. TO BHAKTIVARDINI)

1) LOVE:
SUDDENLY A SOUL STARTS LOVING THE GOD. AND DUE TO THIS HE GOES CLOSER TO GOD AND FAR FROM OTHER WORLDLY OBJECTS.

2) ASAKTI:
OUR MIND WHEN ATTACHED TO GOD THEN A PERSON HAS NO MORE ATTACHED WITH HIS FAMILY OR HOUSE. THAT IS DEATTACHMENT TO OTHER THINGS EXCEPT GOD.

3)EDDICT(VYASAN):
CANNOT STAY WITHOUT REMEMBERING A GOD FOR A SINGLE SECOND. THIS IS THE TIME U DEDICATE YOUR EVERYTHING.
VERY BEAUTIFULLY NARSI MEHTA HAS SAID;"MANE HARI GUNA GAVANI TEVA PADIRE"

THIS IS THE 3 STAGE WHERE UR BIJBHAV BECOMES STRONG
BIJ BHAV MEANS: TYAG, SHRAVAN AND KIRTAN.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well, expanded on Bhakti Unnatiben.

Agreed that Bhakti is the best PURSHARTHA one can indulge in.
Prem, Ashakti and Vyasans are stages of one bhakti, at least that is what I understand.

If we have Prem then we love thakorji and want to do Bhakti.Bhakti without love is not Bhakti but becomes sadhan seva which really not the way of Pushtimarg. So the first stage is Prem for Bhakti. If I really think Logically, which unfortunately I do, only sometimes, then Ashkti should be the first that hits a devotee or a bhakta. Why Ashakti?

Well What is Ashakti? Well Unnatiji has explained very well, it is an attachment. I believe that that attachment is really an attraction. If we are not attracted first then there is no ashakti.

Then we have Vyasan. This is a stage when you really can't do without Bhakti because you are edicted. So as far as these stages are concern they are the stages in which a bhakti progresses and in actual effect they are not Bhakti.

Pushtimarga is where main bhakti is encouraged and that is "PREMDHA BHAKTI". This Prem bhakti have been adopted by Gopijana...oops sorry Unnatiji..aham ... these gopis have set the trend and we have to be with Him with Prem Bhakti.

So it really doesn't matter what bhakti we are imbibing , as long as we are doing it with love. Yes Unnatiji, Shreeji is there to show us and also decides how we do bhakti, remember ...shikhve Shree Hari...

Now I am bit confused when Unnatiji quoted Shree Vithalbawashree in Gokul said we have no right to say "GOPI", I don't know in what concept aapshree has said this vachnamrut but then why did Shree Gokulnathji added that auspicious word "SHREE GOPI JAN VALLABH" in Brahamsambandh sloka? IF we can't say GOPI because we are not adhikari jiva then we have also no adhikar in saying "KRISHNA" as He is higher then Gopis, then where does this all leave us. I am sorry but this vachnamrut does not grip me and I cant comprehend the concept, I am very sorry, but till someone can have a better explaination, I will think this as another bhava and dinta stage, Then we have many different bhava, and behind bhava we forget the sidhanta of Pushtimarg.

I don't give tupence to all these bhavas as long as I love Krishna and do his seva. I am sure Unnatiji I am not as good Vaishnav as you are and have so much to understand and learn, but then I don't want to waste my time learning IF I get chance to serve Krishna the want to use that time in HIM, kalni konai Khabar che.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI JAI SHRI GOKULESH INAXIBEN

YA U R RIGHT INAXIBEN "AAJ NI GHADI CHE RADIYAMNI"
AS WHAT EVER I SAID ABOUT VRAJ SWAMNIJI WAS IN RELATION TO THE REPLY GIVEN BY PUSHTIDASJI i.e.

What ever Bhakti one does, if it is done in this way, our bhakti will be profound and will be as good as Gopis who are the queen of Krishna love and our love should imbibe in all permutation of love.

I DONT KNOW WHY NOT TO USE THE WORD GOPI. BUT I JUST REMEMBERED THE WORDS OF BAWASHRI'S WHEN I READ PUSHTIDASJI'S REPLY WHICH CONTAINED THE WORD GOPI. I DONT MEAN THAT NOT TO USE THIS WORD IN VERSES(SLOKAS) AS GIVEN BY THE VALLABHACHARYAJI, GOKULNATHJI, GUSAIJI OR SO ON.

AND YA AS INAXIBEN U SAID THAT KRISHNA IS MORE HIGHER THEN OTHER, THEN WE ARE NO ONE TO SAY OR UTTER HIS NAME ALSO.
FOR THIS I CAN ONLY SAY IS I HAVE READ IN BOOKS THAT U CAN TAKE KRISHNA'S NAME IN ANY CONDITION, ANY WHERE, AT ANY TIME, ANY PLACE.

ALSO I AM JUST AN VAISHNAV. AND I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS SITE TO GET THE KNOWLEDGE FROM U SENIORS AND SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE UP TO CERTAIN EXTENT.

UNNATI KADAKIA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: