Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOPI-GEET in English
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabda-ras

This way in Raaspanchadhiyaya, according to Shree Vallabhacharyaji, all the ras (juice) of entire universe is absorbed, assimilated. In the conclusion in his explaination of Raaspancchadhiyaya (Raas=the exotic spriritual dance and activities full of divine ras(juice), Panch=five, Adhiyaya=chapters), Shree Vallabh wrote:

This way in Raaspanchadhiyaya, Shree Rasikendrasekhar Shree Shyamsundar (Shree Krishna) has assimulated five ras daan, the five ras gifts.

Rasik=very romantic and exotic
Kendra = the one who assimilates
Sekhar = the king of moon

The most exotic river bank of Kalindiji was the venue of this Maharaas, in the shadow of the Bansibat, Shree Krishna played his Bansi and drenched all Gopis with the musical words of that flute. The theme of this musical interlude was Prem Mantra, the mantra of love. Dhai akshar premka, padhey so pandit hoi.This Hindi sentence, which simply means, that anyone who studies the two and half (DHAI) syllables (of Prem word, Hindi and Gujarati has two and half syllables in word Prem) will be classified as Pandit (the proffessor of love). So this mantra was a way to teach the ardent bhakta gopis to love and imbibe and assimilate in their worships, that serving Krishna and become Pandit of LOVE. This Mantra is most amazing mantra as it has that element of spiritual divine attachment (Alokik Mohini) and this mantra is "Sabda-ras". This was the power of words which spread into Vraj and all the gopis heard these words of invitation through Prem-Mantra and went to Maharas.

In this raaspanchadhiyaya we see two types of vani, (spoken words) and they are, Bhakta Vani and Bhagvan Vani. Bhakto speaks with Madhur Vani, sweet words, so does Prabhu, Bhakta's words are full of fragrance which fills the Raas alokik atmosphere, so does the Prabhu vani. And these were the style and the nature of the Bhakta Vani which was assimilated, absorbed in the Gopi-Geet. When Prabhu heard this Sabda Naad, the melody of sweet words, he could not resist and had to reappear. This is the power of Bhakti words and the devotional interlude in hilaag.

Shree Mahaprabhuji once said about these words of Bhakta (vani). Aapshree said Sabdo hi Dhrumvallikai.

This is an enchantingly indepth but absorbing observation of Shree Mahaprabhuji . When He was asked to explain the meaning of the above sentence, He said, the body of Bhakta is like Dhupsali (Agarbati) and when hilaag (burning desire in seperation status) sips into their heart then, the smoke with effervences (Judai anei viyogni agni javala) turns into hot but "cool" words; just like, when the Agarbati is burning, it fills the atmosphere with it's smoke which throws essence of sweet and aromatic air, so in the same way, the words of Bhakta, throws that sweet, aromatic and exotic love in the air.

In a Granth (book) called "Tipniji" (not the Tipniji we use as calendar) Shree Gusainji explains about three types of Hilaags in bhakta:

1.Bahiya Anusandhan
This is astate where when in hilaag, that bhakta is unaware of his surroundings. All his/her senses becomes immune to external forces of Maya and the Kaliyug.

2.After Bahiya Anusandhan
Once the bhakta has imbibed into Bahiya Anusandhan, he is then enticed into "Anveshan" state (a state where Shree Krishna's real form is realised by him) and he hears Shree Krishna introducing himself, "I am Shree Krishna, come play with me." In this stage all his (bhakta's) six senses drips with Krishna ras and he follows Shree Krishna into Raas.

Madhiya Dasha
The Madhiya Dasha means the in between (middle) state, that is the state of Bhakta when he is between Bahiya Anusandhan and After Bahiya Anusandhan. In this stage the bhakta will sing praises of Shree Krishna (Krishna Goon gan). In this stage he in madhiya (middle of) hilaag and the words are like "Sabdo hi Dhrumvalikai".

So the power of love words and invitation is sent and accepted by Gopis for Maharas.

Last edited by Pushtidas on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

thankyou pushtidasji. we are getting lot of knowledge with your help. thankyou sri thakurji for big mercies. wanting to hear more and more from you.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Kavitaji for such sweet words.

Now we all know the Sabda Ras. The Ved Shruty (The connoisseur of Ved Vani) are full of Ved words, the theory of the Ved and its vast depth of Shree Krishna's vani (words) but these Shrutis never had chance to really indulge into the Ved and its words in practical sense. When Ved Vyasji, writing on the Raaspachadhiyaya, attempted it in his usual style, that is the Ved style which reflected closely the Adhiyayas written on Janma Prakaran, the Chapters describing the Birth of Shree Purnapurshottam Shree Krishna.

When Narad Muniji read the chapters of Panchadhiyaya, he said the contents are exotic but the style has killed the magic of Maharaas. To this Ved Vyasji asked for an explaination.

Here is the explaination given by Shree Naradji:

I have heard the Raaspanchadhiyayas epic from Shree Purnapurshottam and when I heard the complete account of Maharaas, it really touched my heart, mind and soul. I could not comprehend why I became so ecstatic, which also stimulated love for the gopis and the words of these gopis ever since stayed in my mind and has caused the state where I hallucinate the prem-ras. I think your account of Raaspanchadhiyaya is accurate but the words are vedic and they do not bring the flag of love which carried the flag of effrontery (himmat, boldness) of Krishna Prem. Forget Ved style writings, just write these chapters with the emotions and words of those Vrajangnas and then the real ras of this raas will drench the readers.

Shree Ved Vyasji digested the advice, and decided to rewrite the whole Raaspunchadhiyaya. But the words were not forming from his pen and after sevaeral attempts He decided to speak to Ved Shrutis.

The Ved shrutis explained:

Ved Vyasji, although we are Ved Shrutis, we were unable to enjoys the words of Ved. To us words had meaning and in the meaning there was a knowledge. So Words, meanings and the knowledge, as far as our understanding could comprehend, was more than adequate. But, when we saw some of the Vraj gopis who used words but they were not merely a words, these words had life and soul. This happeneed because the gopis adding feelings to these words. When we seeked the advice from Brahmaji, he advised us to have practical knowledge and asked us to really experience with gopis. So we decided to go to Vraj in the form of Gopis.

So this way we now have Shruti-Roopa Gopis, who actually are Ved Shrutis. These Shruti Roopa Gopis were full of wisdom and now they came to put feelings in the words. Every stanzas which were recited by Shruty roopa gopis, have, not only words, but every words were wisely chosen with the vedic background and touch of ved vani. Being Vrajangna, Shruty roopa gopis, added the feelings in the Gopi-Geet.

You can only enjoy the words if they are wisely chosen and then the feelings is exuded in the words with a schollar's knowledge. So the stanzas which were spoken by Shruty-roopa gopis had all in it, and Gopi-Geet brought that hilaag bhava with feelings.

They were able to put feelings because instead of the theory in ved words, which described the roop, form of Purnapurshottam, they now imbibe into the real (Shakar swaroop) form of Shree Krishna and with this practical experience their words had the experience and feeling and the touch of reality.

Anubhav sahit shabdona rasma kaink aur maza che. Matej avu anokhu madhuriya raaspanch adhiyayama gopi=geet chalkay rahiyu che.

So when one reads this adhiyaya, its words and sentences and the style of writing has been depicted from the style of Vraj gopis, which has made these adhiyaya and Gopi-Geet very famous. And enchanting to read and feel.

Last edited by Pushtidas on Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

We now have seen that Shree Bhagvad Vani is a pleasant vani which Mandanmohanji also used as Madhur (sweet) Vani and also used his exotic Vanu (Flute) which Gopijan absorbed through their ears and rushed into Maharaas.

Gopi-Geet and Sparsh Ras

In Gopi Geet with Sabda Ras, we also have Sparsh Ras. When these two ras get mixed, it brings the "Anand" and when Krishna's Sparsh (touch) is inbibed in this then that Anand turns into Param Anand, a state in which the anand, that is the happiness, converts into "Eternal Happiness" (Param Anand).

It is said that every hair on the bodies of these Gopijana had this Param Anand and took them to a divine Sabda and Sparsh spiritual plane.

After these two Ras Shree Krishna gave them (the gopis) that Divine Darshan, and this Divine darsan is known as Roop-Sparsh

Roop Sparsh

As mentioned above, Shree Krishna gave Gopis the darshan of his Divine Form, which we know as Roop. In Maharas the divine form of Krishna gave yet that exotic form of Raas Bihari. In this form Krishna wore Moormukut (Crown with peacock feather), Pitpitambar Dhari (Orange/yellow shawl type cloth), Nashikama gajvesar motidhaar (Pearl and opal nasal ornaments, nakvesar) chanchal chapal nayano nachavta (the eyes (chanchal=Active, chapal=smartness) that exudes active naughtiness that shows that smartness in love imbabing dance, and this whole action is combined into a small blink of His dancing eyes) mukh per madhur hashiya (enchanting smile on Krishna's face) and in this style Madanmohanji showed his raas dhari swaroop of Shree Gokulchandramaji.

This was the ras of Sparsh, in this ras all the Gopis were able to see Shree Gokulchandramaji's exotic, enticing, imbibing and amazing form. The legends says this swaroop enticed every gopis with his vibrant, divine smile and the sparsh.

Shree Gokulchandramaji prabhuni je adhbhut roopchatta na darshan gopijanone thaya, anu varnan sabdoma thai shake tem nathi

Last edited by Pushtidas on Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Pusthidasji, Thankyou for doing satsang on this subject its absolutely wonderful am thoroughly enjoying it.

Jsk
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Sitalji, and welcome to Krishnaseva.com.

I am glad you liked the Gopi-Geet postings. Oh and by the way, like your Signature.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

We have seen how Krishna from Madanmohanji, changed into Shree Gokulchandramaji. He did this transformation to give gopis that ultimate darshan and also that Sparsh ras, the touch of imbibing in Raas and also give that feeling of belonging, feel, touch and bond where gopis can really have the commensurable Param Anand that Krishna can feel and give. This was a grace so that all the gopis could have units of the same dimensions and being related by whole Maharaas as their own commanding manorath.

Ras Sparsh

This Ras Sparsh is tied with being face to face and then imbibing in clasping lips of Shree Krishna. With this Shree Krishna opens the gates of love and blessed women of Braja (Vraj) who are swept away in current of bhava, play with Krishna. In this ras Krishna shows that He is the Lord of Spring. In this ras He sets the scene of supreme season of Love and the lips that comprises of nectar that always supports the conjugal exchanges that prepares the gopis for Shree Krishna's Love's personified form.

All gopis then nourish that love and inspire it to arise and makes Krishna the basis of their Maharaas leela-mood and the bhava is only Shree Krishna.

Dharama na malai teva adhramrutnu daan kari rassparshno anand didho.
Anjana Modi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Pushtidasji, I am sure Ras Sparsh is very imbibing ras and cannot unfolded in its entirety, but at least with your talent I am sure you could lets us have more, I feel very cheated here. I don't know about other Vaishnavs but I feel there is much more than what you are letting out.

Well can we have more on ras Sparsh? Please?
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Anjanaji I agree with you. I am sure there is a lot more than what Pushtidasji has written.

Pushtidasji........ more vallabh whisky, pleeease.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Pushtidasji, what am I hearing, I danced and I sang for you all and you hiding something from us please do not hold on to anything and come forward and share the Amrut Vani with us all.

Vasantji has already awarded you with the best prasang by you for this year. So please open up and reveal to us all.

I also promise to sing more in near future.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Pratik
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna pyara Vaishnavas...

Just to say thank you Pushtidasji, this is a wonderful topic.. and I can't wait for the next posting!!

I think.. no actually I know i've been struck by the arrows too.. i'm injured with pure Krishna bliss!!!!

Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you all, I have now have to change my script on Ras Sparsh to put more and if you will please bear with me and I shall put that script by tomorrow.

This sparsh is a very "GUDH" and it sometimes cannot be completely be opened on web as we have some regulation to comply with, but I promise you that I will try to put this bhava with care and try not to offend anyone in this arena. Hope everyone will be contempted with the article in its edited form.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thank you Pushtidasji for a quick response. Yes we will wait as fruit of patience is always sweet.

We are all enjoying reading it. Very Happy

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Here is the promised edited additional material on Ras Sparsh. With Gopi-Geet we also have that Sabda Ras, and with that ras we also have Sparsh ras connection. Well? I hear you ask what connection?

Shree Krishna, after Sabda Ras, that sweet talk, lets these Gopis to touch Him. The chemistry on this Sparsh (The divine touch) is according to Shastra, Brahma induces that form (the Swaroop) and the swaroop it induces is an element which is known as Sachidananda . This element is centripetal or rather tending to move towards the centre of Sparsh Ras. Shree Gokulchandramaji and also the form of Shree Madanmohanji, uses this element of the Sachidananda in Maharaas.

This element is running around gopis which turns their bodies into celestial divine bodies. This way Krishna creates a celestial sphere around the divine bodies of Gopis. This sphere of infinitely large in radius encloses the Maharaas arena, a universe of ras in its own celestial space. This celestial sphere infuses Sachidananda Sparsh. This sparsh in centrifugals (sparsh moving away from the centre) from gopis' divine body and this force acts outwards on their Shree Anga (the body) that rotates and moves along the circular, curved path of Maharaas. On this curved path of Maharaas, the elements of Saat + Chit + Anand is chaconne, a musical form consisting of variations on a repeated melodic sparsh circle. This way Krishna gave sparsh in three stages, Saat, Chit and the third sparsh is Anand.

Saat Sparsh

With this sparsh Krishna sets the "Goon" that is the character of divine self is depicted the touch and this touch sets the stage of more Sparsh ras to come. In this sparsh He shows the gopis that he is the Braham, the creator of Universe. That sparsh takes gopis to the divine spiritual touch. Saat means truth.

Chit Sparsh

After Saat Sparsh, these gopis are graduated into second stage of ecstasy, the Chit Sparsh. This touch imbibes in triggering that mind with the knowledge of Krishna's form. Here the Gopis are encouraged to behold Him with eyes, and then with all senses. To imbibe in His form, His divine essence alone is a reward.

Senses have the power to experience divinity and those who deny this truth are trapped in a totally dark room and claim, our eyes are useless.

Anand Sparsh

Once gopis became addicted to God, then that divine state is expressed by Shree Krishna's complete Sachidananda swaroop. The firm mood of love is created and then revealed to gopis with enhanced to experience to the Rajas, Manus, Tamas and Sattva bhavas. This allows the sensitive souls of Gopis to understand that ras that exists in Maharaas.

In next postings we will look at this Ras Sparsh ability and its effects on Gopis. This is a very Rasa vai svaha (profound love and its permutations) bhava so please bear with me. I shall put this warning in my opening remark when I post this bhava so vaishnavs who wants to shy away from this bhava can skip that posting. This is only for Rasikjana and not for Arasikjana.
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
PUSHTIDASJI
WONDERFUL AND EXCELLENT.
THIS ARTICLE WILL BE ONE OF THE GREAT SUCCESS.
Dattubhai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: