Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOPI-GEET in English
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna!

Inaxiji dont forget me please! i really want to be hit by those arrows too!! Pushtidasji how do you know if you have been hit by an arrow? do you get to realise or do u become so mad in love that you dont even think about arrows? Pyare Shree Krishna if you are reading this site do bestow your grace on me and hit me with an arrow because pushtidasji is really helping us be enticed by your magic!! (Actually Krishna why go for just one arrow hit me with 5!!) Nobody read the message between the brackets their between me and Krishna! Smile
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Inaxibhen, sorry this time we missed you at champaran as mukhyaji told us that You and Pushtidasji were there all morning from Mangla till Raj Bhog enjoyed the darshans had prasad and left.

Vasantji and myself were there from Utthapan till Sen darshans so next time where ever you hide will catch you no matter it be UK or the other world only time will tell.

Am I happy Yes very much. Very Happy The gift (prasad) been given to us is now requested by all ardent vaishnavs so Inaxibhen we are extremely lucky it is now "MAHAPRASAD" so all vallabhi vaishnavs please do come and join in and have as mush as you want there is never a shortage in Mahaprasad am I correct Pushtidasji? make sure every one gets its share so please please come on all vallabhi vaishnavs no need to feel shy and be silent.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Looks like the arrow has made a lovely impact on all of us. Yes Trushnaji you become so madely in love with Krishna that you don't think what arrow did Krishna aimed at you.

Sunitaji, Mahaprasad is alokik and it never can be lesser, even after distributing to vaishnavs.

Now the second arrow:

Tapan Arrow

When this arrow is aimed by Cupid, the Kamdev, it hits all the senses (Indriyo). These Indriyo becomes heated and as they become aroused, the soul start to become weaker. This is the effect when Cupid aims this arrow in materialistic environment.

With Krishna, when he aims this arrow, then the bhakta's senses are warmed up and every part and all the senses are comprised of pure bliss. Every senses and everything which is related to senses are reflected to the ways of the nectarous aspect of His being. In this arrow, Shree Krishna shows his perfect ras, sheer nectar, its manifest form. This way He allows bhaktas a glimpse of His glory, a taste of the priceless elixir.

So this way Shree Krishna makes sure that all the senses are heated and once they are arroused, the senses are imbibing in alokik sensual senses and the soul becomes weaker towards the form of Krishna. Their senses only experiences Krishna and no one else.
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

dear pushtidasji, please i too need one arrow from sri krishna. i am happy with one. santoshi sada sukhi. aap ke ashirwad se thakurji jaroor kripa karenge. please help. see you.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Kavitaji Sabreko arrow laga hai, sorry can't speak Sindhi but would love to learn it. Kiya aap hamai sikhavoge kiya?

I think all of us have atleast been touched by one arrow, otherwise we would not have become vaishnavs. We all love Krishna and that is why we surrendered to Shree Mahaprabhuji who in turn made us worthy of Brahamsambandh. So Kavitaji you have been hit as well Laughing

Now lets look at the third arrow.

Shoshan Arrow.

If this arrow was aimed by Cupid (Lokik Kamdev) then the effect is very tragic one, because this arrow has that power of sucking the the complete human into its ulterior motive, that is, it makes the human soul imbibe into materialistic lust which makes it very difficult for the soul to resist, hence, becomes very active to nurture this animal instinct to such an extent that it will even not hesitate in killing or commit rape. This is the effect of the arrow in the lokik environment where the human being once bitten by it, is forever sucked in by it.

Well, we have seen the effect of the arrow when aimed by Cupid, but what happens when one is touched by Shoshan arrow aimed by Shree Krishna?

When Shree Krishna aims this arrow to his bhakta, this will only be in a spiritual penetration. The effect on Bhakta is similar to the situation when Cupid aims in material world, the difference is that with Krishna's arrow the soul is being lucidly sucked towards shining and glowing divine and devotional cycle of love and bhakta invariably gets into the complete inner and outer leelas of Shree Krishna. So the effect is of being lucidly sucked into divine order of love and the soul spances like a lusty but humble animal with its flood of devotion and spiritual lust for love.

If this arrow does not touch the bhakta, then, he/she is not seeking the nectar of devotion, he/she cannot grasp the essence of leela and so its full meaning is not discovered by him/her. Still he/she is facinated by the account because the call of this arrow is enchanting to all, regardless of position or aptitude, because it is all attractive like Shree Krishna.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree krishna

Wow, the subject is going well. The Gopi Geet has always made me cry and when I listened to Pushtidasji on this subject, it made me realize that this Raaspanchayayi Adhiyaya is of Hilag (sad) avashtha but there is a lot about Parmanand swaroop of Krishna. Pushtidasji with his style made us realise that if we want to really enjoy the full blast of this Gopi Geet then one has to understand all five adhiyaya and its five ras.

With all these five arrows, we were also told about five ras which made gopis to imbibe in the madhur swaroop of Shree Krishna and really it was like discovering Krishna all over again.

I remember a sentence recited by Pushtidasji, which was from Shree Mahaprabhuji's vivachan on Gopi Geet/ Here it is:

Shabdo hi Dhrumvallekai...

Who better than Pushtidas to explain this on this site? Well with this I only have one complain ...has anyone seen Pushtidasji's NOTE BOOK? I am still looking for it...Pushtidasji aapbhi, bade voh hai..!
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Very nicely explained Pushtidasji, and you already have 20 posts and 175 views in no time, and are speeding faster then the bullet train of Japan so even I cannot wait to see when completed it will have a record break posts and views.

Inaxiji, you are looking for the notebook well here Vasantji is lost if I go to Satsang Tibari, I find out he left for Kirtan Vevachan, so soonest I reach there I find out he has left for (Pictures) Chitraji darshans or I have to still check him in Shrimad Bhagwad or Bhagwad Gita or he is hiding in Krishna Leelas this is all play of Pushtidasji and Vasantji to make this site (mandir ?) so big with different corners so they can hide and I found out something I like to share that they both are planning to expand and we have to run around looking for them.

Amazing but exciting I will soon have to buy roller skates. Very Happy Will catch them.

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well, as I ahve lost the note book and you have lost Vasantji, well both say together:

Dayit Drushyaaak...

Well that mean to English schollars, Daya kari Darshan do, wow that was not English...I know I know, here it is .."Please have mercy on me and give me darshan".. well something like that, I am not Pushtidasji ok?

Hmm, where was I ? Yes now that Vasantji has disapeared, kaput, adrashiya, tirodham etc.. yah I was only showing off my vocabulary. Good or what?

So now that Vasantbhai has done disappearing act, Sunitaji you have to do a special HILAAG geet. Gopis did Gopi-Geet and you have to sing Sunita-Geet Laughing

These mahaanubhavis are travelling with Bhakti bal and even your roller skates will be no match, a speed of tortoise and the speedy Gonzale..Handala handala hariba...whoose....zoom and out of sight...init Palnaji and Trushnaji?

Well as we now there were 19 different gopis, I am sure we must have some toofani gopis and well bit of happy humour does not harm anyone..sure Jagdishji?
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

how can one dispute that... needless to say and it shows that we are all thoroughly enjoying here.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

hehehehehe, YES YES inaxiji!! The site is moving/growing at the speed of light and we LOVE IT!! its bags full of fun, laughs & info!! Very Happy YAY!!! if only college was as good as this! the next arrow....plzzzz pushtidasji...... Very Happy

JAI SHREE KRISHNA!!! Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Yes Jagdishbhai it seems everyone is throughly enjoying themselves. I am sure the subjects are well chosen and every subjects should take us that closer to our Pushti Manorath.

Palnaji, well here is the next posting on Gopi Geet.

The forth arrow is called Stambhan.

Stambhan

Well it is known a well known fact that although Shree Krishna and the Lokik Kamdev (Cupid) are same and their names are same but the effects are completely opposite. Krishna has directly touched earth and specially the Vrandavan and Gokul and all the Vrajbhaktas. This was the earth where it appears odd to us that the gods and other divinities will not set foot or were not willing to set foot in Vraj, yet Shree Krishna, the God of gods, walks here all the time.

Shree Krishna used the arrow for himself, this was the first effects on Vraj. Shree mahaprabhuji in Shree Subodhiniji recites:

The effect of this arrow was to make sure that when Shree Krishna walks here, then this part of the world becomes His mundane form, and this spiritual form is beyond perception, and divine form is comprised of Solid Bliss. Darling Krishna walks and wanders all over Vrandavan and he came to this unworthy earth , place of demons, and made the Vrandavan a sacred forest and this arrow was then aimed at the Vraj Bhakta 's especially women folks. He with this arrow He has an alliance with women.

With this arrow , the Vrandavan Gopis are blessed. The alokik arrow of Stambhan makes this divine blessing stambhan. Here stambhan has that sticky effect. So Stambhan means a solid foundation which sticks. After the effects of first three arrows, Krishna wanted to stick the effects of all three arrows and then use the final arrow.

In any case when renunciation follows with love for Shree Krishna, it inspires the total offering of body and soul.To be unattached to things of the world is elevated and with this arrow this elevation is stambhan, that is, the foundation is made firmer and then the elevation of grace-filled renunciation is stuck firmly.

So as soon as this arrow is touched all the effects of previous three arrows is made firm, and that means the effect is made stambhan. This arrow covers all the situation in Krishna Leela.

So in real terms the arrow make the foundation firm and also makes sure that Bhakta's belief in thakorji becomes strong and noone can then change their mind.

Chothu baan che stambhan, Pratiyek parishsthithima te stambhan karave che and aa baan thi bhakti drudh thai che.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samohan

We have now all four arrows aimed at the Vrajangnas. Here after initial aim, Shree Krishna in first arrow brings that attraction, similar to love at first sight, kind of effects, then in second arrow it obeys Shree Krishna's command to warm all the senses so these senses are indulged in acquiring Shree Krishna. These senses are now grasping the love in spiritual mode. The third arrow is aimed to suck the soul into imbibing the ras of Shree Krishna towards (Parmatma) as atma (soul), which belongs to this as destine. We also saw the effects of the forth arrow which makes all the above three arrows to stick well in to the target and it also assures the bhakti bhava towards Shree Krishna and makes the Bhakta strong, firm and ardent devotee.

Now what more remains to cover? One may ask this question. Shree Krishna has done the thorough job of gathering the soul, Jivatma to imbibe in him, so what is next? Well, it good that the devotee (bhakta) in the form of devotte becomes divine in serving Shree Krishna, but Shree Krishna wanted these Vrajangna to really see and understand the real form of Him, see Him, feel Him and love Him in Physical but unattached to things of the world, the spirit of love is then elevated.

This way Shree Krishna assures a FAL and not Moksha (MOXA), whic is that divine state of pure, divine and magnamous love. So to have this situation intact, Shree Krishna now aims the fifth and the last arrow which is known as Samohan.

With this arrow, Varjanganas will imbibe in pure love and become worthy of Shree Krishna's nectar, which makes its way into souls. It then completely penetrates their beings. When this happens, then, Gopis sings the song of praise (gun gaan) of Shree Krishna and His flute and the fluid, (Shree Krishna's nectar). So with Samohan arrow, gopis were able to understand Krishna's leela, form and the musical, magical flute. This then gave the divine birth of Vanu Geet and famous geet which described the true Krishna form and His Vanu (Flute).

So this way all five arrows when aimed by Kamdev (the Cupid) drags one to lokik, which is the materialistic world and one is more attached to material like (Sansar) and it does not elevate the soul.

When these arrows are aimed by Shree Krishna in the domain of Cupid's strongly held Kindom, breaks that strong hold and sends Cupid reeling off from that environment and the whole Kingdom of Kamdev become spiritual and the whole system of Material world becomes unattached and the soul is strongly ellevated into serving Shree Krishna and no one else.

All this is set in Pachadhiyay Chapter. Shreemad Bhagvatji also very cleverly sets these five chapters into the five elements of Krishna Maharas Raman Leela. This is a scenario where Shree Krishna indulges the Maharas games and dances into five categories. (Shree Krishna paanch prakarai raman kare che).

So Shree Ved Vyasji very cleverly categorises these five adhiyays with seperate description of five arrows and the five different Raas games which were the highlight of Maharas and Laghu raas.

These five Raman (love games and dance routines) are:

1. Attama
2.Maan
3.Vani
4. Pran
5. Indriyo and Sharir

So the five adhiyay which not only segregates the adhiyay according to different arrows but also the five different RAMAN.

In my next posting I shall discuss the effects and the reasons of Maharas five ramans and then it will be very clear why Gopis were missing Krishna and needed Him to reappear and why the Gopi-Geet was so important in Shree Krishna's reappearance and continue this Maharas into Laghu Raas Leela.

Last edited by Pushtidas on Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree krishna
BEATIFUL!! THANK YOU PUSHTIDASJI! Cant wait to find out more!!! Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Palnaji.

So according the Ved Vyasji,in this Raaspanchadhiya imbibes in Raas Leela Darsan.

So What is Raas? I hear you ask, Trushnaji, well here is a short informative explaination.

To start with lets look at why the name Raas is given to this special epic. The word raas is given to a receipe which has five special ras which depicts the five arrows and a raman, and this cocktail is known as Raas. There is also a very old sanskrut dictionary which describes "raas" is from which we derive the nectar ras, that is known as Raas. Shree Mahaprabhuji and Shree Ved Vyasji has also pointed out a third meaning of word Raas, and that is, raso vai sah. In this third meaning it is explained that when we receive Raas Braham from Shree Krishna, it is said this raas brahma is of Param Paramatma Param Anand raas, that is, a ras which installs the permanent Ras of Happiness and the joy; which also takes one to the summit of this Anand Sikhar (mountain Of Joy) and once this ras has reached the peak, or summit, it sets its camp permanently at this level, hence the joy, happiness and grace stays intact at this level. It this level which is known as Raas.

Ava Anandna shikhar upar arudh kari de te raas kahavaya.

So raas has many meaning but for the purpose of Gopi-Geet, the description provided by Shree Vallabh and Ved Vyasji is really connected to Maharaas and Gopi Geet.

Now to get acquainted with and to enjoy these raas God has given us, the Human beings, five senses (sanvedan Sthano) through which we have ability to enjoy these ras of Maharaas, the arrows and leelas.

These senses and elements are:

No: ..........Senses....................Element of enjoyment

1 .......... Words (sabda)........................The ears (Kaan)
2 .......... Touch (Sparsh).......................The skin (Chamdi)
3 .......... Beauty (roop).........................The eyes (Ankhe)
4 .......... Taste (ras,swaad)...................The Tongue (Jibha)
5 .......... Aroma (sugandh)....................The nose (nishika, naak)

Last edited by Pushtidas on Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thankyou very much Pushtidasji for sharing all this with us.

Request by Inaxibhen as follows: Sunitaji you have to do a special HILAAG geet

Ok will try,

Baat hilaag ki, ka-su kahiye suun ri sakhi vivastha Yatun ki samuj samuj mun chup kar rahiye,

Marmi veena marum ko jane yeah uphasjaan jug sahiye

Chaturbhuj Prabhu Giridharan meele jub tub hi sub sukh paye.

Dear vallabhi vaishnavs make me sing make me dance but now atleast help me find my Vasantji.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: