Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ASUR-VYA-MOH-LILA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: ASUR-VYA-MOH-LILA Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

When did Shri Mahaprabhuji perform this lila and where ?
Little description to it will also help.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

is this not the same subject-matter as in the topic posted earlier ... ?

http://krishnaseva.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31&sid=bac8e4c773b63d0ac62c68f2fec85a19

.... Also it would be nice to know the other reasons as to why he performed this leela, besides wanting to give up material attachments and return back to his original, constitutional position with Thakorji.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well Jagdishbhai there is asimilarity and as it is adminji, what can I say?

There are many valid reasons of why Shree Vallabh did this Ashur Vyah Moh Leela. I am not that advanced vaishnav but I will attempt and try to give one or two reasons which we did have and opportunity to listen Pushtidasji discussing this in satsang.

Once when Shree Mahaprabhuji had completed the project of writing Shree Subodhiniji on Shree Dasma Skandha of Shreemad Bgawatji, he started a new project to write called Ekasdashbodhniji, the subject was Shreemad Bhagwatji again, but it was on eleventh skandh, ekadashi skandham. (Wow love to write like Pushtidasji and Vasantji..excellent or what !). But as soon as Shree Mahaprabhuji started this project, a very shocking event happened ! What? I know you are anxious Anjnaji, here it comes...

As I was saying that a shoking news were relayed to Shree Mahaprabhuji by Shree Damodardasji:

He said, "Prabhu, Madhav Bhatt Kashmiri is no more with us."

Shree Vallabh looked at Damodardasji and said,"Madhav Madho prati gachitam, eti vinischayay aham gachiyatam."

Shree Mahaprabhuji when said the above sentence, shree Damodardasji was shocked to hear and also what he saw in Shree Mahaprabhuji's eyes was quite mixed and abstruse absolute message.

The above sentence means, (well loosely translated, what do you mean why?, Did I not say that I am no schollar, well then, for now it is loosely translated..ok vallabhi?)Ahem.. where was I .. Yah..Shree Mahaprabhuji said Madahvdas Bhatt is with Krishna and this way it is also definate (Vinischit) that I have to go now.

Now, does this mean that shree Vallabh could not take the departure of Madhava Bhatt and wanted to go to his constitutional (like that word Jagdishji) position? No there is much more than that, of course, He was remotely silently on Madahav Bhatt's departure, but then what He said to Akkaji comes another angle, which also make this magical decision that mystical.

Oh Palnaji, I hear you ask who is Akkaji? Akkaji is that lucky mother of Shree Vallabh, ok dood?

O.k, Shree Mahaprabhuji said to Akkaji,"Matai,(imagine Pushtidas saying this in satsang with his sweet style)Matai, Akkaji, It is Shree Bhagvad etcha (it is divine will) and time has come for me to go. In past I had been summoned twice by Shree Thakorji, once in Madhuvan and second time when I was at Gangasagar. I kept low profile on this agiya, and as my work was not done, I quietly postponed the idea. But now I have been asked third time and it seems Thakorji does not want me to complete the new project on eleventh Skandha."

Akkaji was shocked and was clinging to Shree Vallabh. Shree Mahaprabhuji then read his "Antah Karan Prabodh" to whole family and explained it and then asked everyone to except the third Bhagwad Agiya. Shree Vallabh then left for sanyas. And then, after designated time, did Vyah Moh Leela.

So one reason was, he lost his favourite copy writer Madhav Bhatt kashmiri and the second reason was the third agiya from his "BOSS" shree Thakorji.

I am sorry I can't explain it like you professional writers, but something is better than nothing. I hope you enjoy this little woman's toofan and musti, all in tha name of Pushtimarg, sorry Pushtidasji if I have let you down..
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Many Thanks for this insight into the leela, it is wonderfully explained. Please don't apologise about your writing style, it certainly has a twist and is very entertaining.

- antha karan prabodha is the doctrine whereby Shri Mahaprabhuji is consoling his heart, about how he was requested by Shri Thakorji to return back to him but he, as you put it "quietly" postponed that agya ?

There is an understanding that, the leela also depicts the message he is sending to different levels/types of jeevs ?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Yes Jagdishbhai and Inaxibhen it is my mistake so please accept my apology the topic should have not been seperated so if Pushtidasji could help us we can combine under one heading.

Anyway let me add little bit here as I would prefer all bhavik vaishnavs also want to add too so please keep sharing the knowledge Yes Inaxibhen your input was really good as this one did deserve the gift so I think you dont need it OOPS time up.

ASUR VYA MOH LILA :-

In 1530 A.D. ShriNathji commanded ShriVallabh to leave the worldly life and to come to Him. Shrinathji had commanded previously to abandon worldly life at Madhuvan and Gangasagar. The third command was accepted by him as the last verdict. He reached Banaras and lived in a Parna Kuti (a cottage of leaves) on the Hanuman Ghat for about a week. He spent his last days in contemplation of God and suffered agonies of separation from Him. The members of his family assembled near him for his last Darshan. He wrote in the form of three verses and a half on sand by way of counsel. God Krishna manifested visually on the spot and wrote in the form of a verse and a half. It is known as ‘ShikshaSloki’. He entered into the waters of the Ganges on the day of ‘Rathayatra’ (A festival that is celebrated on the second or third day of the bright side of the lunar month of ‘Ashadh’) A brilliant flame in the form of God arose from the water and it ascended to heaven and was lost in the firmament. This divine brilliant flame lived in the sky for three hours and it finally entered the cave of Shri Girirajji mountain near ‘Dandavati Shila’. This episode is known as ‘Asur Vya Moh Lila’.

Now would request ardent vaishnavs to please add the ShikshaSloki with english meaning or do you prefer this assistant to do it?

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Long pending so let me complete here is the answer.

Listen to my (Shri Mahaprabhuji) last words.I foresee a time when you will forget God and become engrossed in worldly matters it is likely that you will become slaves of your passions, which will turn you away from the path of Devotion.

Instead of rendering service to God, which is your primary duty, you will fritter away your time and energy in idle pursuits. But if you folllow My advice, God will not forget you. You should believe that Krishna is our God and never slaken your faith in Him,and He will surely protect you.
You should regard Him as the be all and end all of your life. Your ultimate goal (good) lies in serving Him, which should be done with all your heart, mind and soul.

Trust in His protection. Remember Him always in all your thoughts, words and deeds.

As soon as He ended, Shri Krishna manifested himself visually on the spot and wrote one and a half verse completing the message.
If you have faith in Me, You will be under My care and protection and will not suffer failure of any sort. Be free from all sorrows and anxieties concerning your future, for, it is safe in My hands only. You should love Me with the love of Gopies.If you do so, then you will surely secure liberation that is the only means of union with Me, by which you will regain your original divine nature.

Do not give your thoughts to worldly matters. Be devoted to Me and render service to Me by all means at your disposal.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai shri gokulesh

I too have a small summary of this leela

When Shri Vallabha was 52 years old Shriji ordered him to leave this world and come to Him. Before this Shriji had come twice infront of Shri Vallabha with this demand but had returned as Shri Vallabha insisted that some important work was still to be done. The time Shri Vallabha gave respect to Shriji's wish and decided to do the Asur Vyamoha Leela (leave this world).He went to the Hanuman ghat in Varanasi and took a maun vrat for 17 days. At the completion of this period he called both his sons and wrote a stotra of 31/2 shlokas known as the Shiksha Shloki as the final message to them. After giving his final teaching to his children and all the vaishnava devotees he entered the river Ganges and a brilliant flame arose from the spot and he ascended to Gauloka (heaven of lord Vishnu).He did the Asur-Vyamoha Leela on the day of Rath Yatra (Ashadh Sud 2).During his life span he wrote 39 granthas and innumerable Kirtans.

Unnati Kadakia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: