Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Three In One?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: What Three In One? Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Yes three in one. Shree Gusainji wrote a lovely granth and in this granth (book) he included two other granths and by putting all three together, Aapshree said this is three jewels in krishna's leela.

All these three books in one become part of utsava and these utsava includes Rushirupa Gopis, second part is of Shrutirupa Gopis and the third part is of Shree Radhaji's vilash.

What is the name of this book (Granth)? What are the three section of the book is called?
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

The Granth is called Shrungar Ras Mandan and has 208 slokas.

First section is Vratcharya, second section is Daan Lila and third section is Ullaas.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well, at last Nirupaji you gave darshan on Satsang Tibari. Anyway nice to see your posting.

The name Srungar Rasa Mandan appears to have been used and understood in two different ways. In its wider sense it refers to group of three poems separately Rasa Servasva (in 284 stanzas), the Daan leela (in 290 stanzas) and Ullas. There are ten Ullas, each one conataining several or one song and each one is sung in a special raga,which contains several stanza and sorry I have no clue how may stanzas in each Ullas.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Sorry to distract from the main topic, but who are the Shrutirupa gopis?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

According to Shri Mahaprabhuji, Chandravaliji is swaroop of Veda Shruti swaroop. A Shruti-Rupa Gopijan. Veda Shruti is given a boon by Shri Krishna, a boon of Swaroopanand.

She is the leader Gopis of all Anayapurva Gopis.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

In Gopi Geet there are 19 types of Gopies but divided into two categories Shruti Rupa and Rushi Rupa Gopies so Trushnaji if we all have patience I am for sure our President Shree Pushtidasji will tell us all about it under Gopi Geet.

Shruti Rupa type of gopies took birth before Shri Krishna, and came to vraj bhumi.

These Shruti Rupa gopies got married to Gopes (Govadiyas), and as they were married they were already according to veda vyakhiya belongs to someone else, In this case to their individual Gope husband, so they are called Aniyapurva, meaning married or belongs to the others.

Wow how was the description Uhhhh Pushtidas style right???? Very Happy

Now the second one is Rushi Rupas they were Dand-----------? Razz

Ok if you need to know more please let me know.

Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Yes Vasant Bhai I must learn patience, im sure Pushtidasji will explain very well in the Gopi Geet but as your doing sooo well so please go on.... (he he dont need to worry about patience on this site very clever speedy gonzalis vaishnavs with all the answers! init Inaxiji?) yey Razz
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Trushnaji, thanks for the encouragement but do you know something if I keep telling you more and more Inaxibhen will think I have their notebook as you are requesting me again to say in Pushtdasji's style.

Now the second one is Rushi Rupas they were Dandkaraniya rushis (saints) in Rama Avtar when they did the darshans of Shri Rama they fell in love with His Manhood. But Rama was Maryaada Pushottam already married to Sitaji so He said in next incarnate life they will achieve their wish of acquiring Rama to be their swami. Hence Shri Krishna granted this boon of Raas Lila.

These Rushi - rupa gopis are also known as Agnikumarika, they were not married to any Gope in vraj so they are classified as Ananiyapurva.

Also because they were not married they were also called Kumarika Gopis ( so are you still listening or confused) ??

Shri Mahaprabhuji called these Gopis Anaghraat Gopis meaning virgin flowers still flourishing on top of its plant.

The " Rasleela" is a Cosmic dance in which featured Shri Krishna and the gopis.

Only Gopis heard the flute on that night.

There is a lot more to tell still as this Kaamdev who wanted to test Shri Krishna but failed etc but please now we should all have patience as I am for sure Pushtidasji will tell us all in Gopi Geet.

So all eyes on Gopi Geet and I promise you Trushnabhen what ever Pustidasji misses out will add in here OK.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: