Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question???????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Shri Gusainji had a favorite horse what was his name and who gave him?

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri krishna Vallabhi vaishnavas, I dont know the exact ans, but heres what I know. Shri Gusaiji used to seva in Gokul of Navnitpriyaji but never missed the seva of shrinathji at Jatipura at Giriraji. Aapshri used to do rajbhog at Gokul and then went to do seva at Jatipura n vice versa. This was his nitya kram. Thats why Shri Gusaiji kept many horses. Might be his favourite horse be one of these. Its just a guess. Please correct me if I m wrong. Vaishnavas please throw some light on this.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Krutiji,

Welcome to KS.com and a good start. You are correct in what you said and this can be a good hint to all the vaishnavs. Yes and in order to accomplish his daily task name the vaishnav who gave him the horse and a really good one which became Shri Gusainji's Favorite.

Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: jai shri krishna Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh vahala vaishnavas, Thanks Vasantbhai. Oh, it was correct????!!!!!! . Well, it wasent a hint. It was an arrow in the air. I dont know the ans. Their must be some special reason behind the horse being favourite. Isnt it? Very aatur to know the ans. Pyaara vaishnavas please join the topic. Jai shri Krushna
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

very nice.... please continue
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna dear vaishnavas, Its a request, anyone kowing the ans please post about it. Jai shri krushna.
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri vallabh, I got the ans. The name of the vaishnava is Rushikeshji who used to live in Agra. When Shri Gusaiji came their, he was made sevak. Once a man bought many horses among which was a speciaj horse n Rishikeshji knew its auspicious chinhas. So he purchased it 4 Gusaiji and gifted him. Then with request Shri Gusaiji explaind adhbhut swaroop of Shri Vallabh. But name of horse is not memtioned. Vasantji please elaborate.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Krutiji you are right the vaishnav's name was Rushikeshji he was a agent (Dalal) and helped the rich in selling their horses for commissions. Once he got a big lot of horses to sell and from that the best horse he kept for Shri Gusainji and sold all and told same to his owner that he took one horse and what ever more he wants to pay him as commissions . He gave all the monies collected to its owner.

The horse was presented to Shri Gusainji and the horse's name was "ADRAK"

Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vitthal, Thanks for the ans Vasantji. That was very accurate Very Happy . O.K let me reveal this, actually I didnt found the name of Rushikeshji but a learned and experienced vaishnava told me the name of Rushikeshji n then I tried to find the ans from 252 vaishnava vartas. Very Happy
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Krushna vahalla vaishnavas, I have herd this in many satsangs that SHRI YAMUNAJI IS VIDHAYATRI OF PUSHTIMARG. But I dont know what it suggests. Please can anyone tell the meaning of : VIDHAYATRI Jai Shri Krushna
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri Gokulesh
I dont know the answer of your question kritiji but i have another Question

My Question is:

Should we lit the lamp(thakur ji ne pase jyot rakhwo) during nitya path.Is it required or depend on our wish.
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Vallabh, Thats a nice question Artiji. Do we have to lit the lamp??. As per my limited knowledge, I think this is required in the poojas of other devi-devtas and I think it is not necessary for our thakurji when we are doing nitya paaths. Anyone please dont hesitate to correct me if I am wrong. Learning a lot from your previous qus Artiji. Please keep asking such qus. Jai Shri Vitthal
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Krutiji, this is to my limited knowledge but I hope some vaishnav will explain in better terms

Sri Mahaprabhuji ke sri charan mein kamal ka chinha (symbol) hai. Kehte hai jab Sri Thakorji ko Sri Radhaji ka Viyog sahan nahi hota tab Sri Mahaprabhuji ka Sri Charan ka Kamal virat swaroop dhaaran karta hai aur vah ab sahastra pankhadiyo vala virat kamal ban jata jai. Sri Thakorji tab yeh kamal main biraajte hai aur jab Sri Thakorji ko viyog ka taap sahan nahin hota tab unke netrakamal se aasu ki boonde bahti hai aur vaha boonde Sri Thakorji ke Kamal Netro se nikalkar unki aankho ke kaajal se milte hai. Vah kaale ashru bind jab kamal ki pankhadiyo par girte hai, tab Thakorji uun boondo se Sri Radhaji ka naam aur unka chitra, Kamal ki pankhadiyo par banate hai. Ab Thakorji ka viyou aur bhi badh jaata hai aur dekhate hi dekhate Sri Thakorji, Sri Radhaji ka naam aur chitra Kamal ki Sahastra pankhadiyo par banate hai. Pehle to sirf ek Radhaji thee lekin ab hajaar Radhaji and hajaar Radhaji ka naam hai. Ab Sri Thakorji ka viyog Hajaar guna badh jata hai.

Isi liye jab Sri Mahaprabhuji kisi se bohot prasanna hai tab waha unke Sri Charan Kamal kripa kar ke saamne waale ke maathe par lagate hai aur usko Virha ka Daan dete hai.

Kyoki, Sri Yamunaji pushtimarg ki VIDHAYATRI hai, is leeye wah Sri Mahaprabhuji ke Sri Charan me rahe hu-ye Kamalo ki maala banati hai aur Sri Yamunaju waha maala unke Sri Hasta main dhaaran karti hai.

Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri krushna, That was soooooo...sundar Vasantji. I think this suits here that INTAZAR KA PHAL MITHA HOTA HAI, as I was waiting 4 ans. I m very proud to join the site. But m a bit hasitate to say this that even after such a nice explanation, I m still not able to understand meaning of VIDHAYATRI. No dout that what is written about SHRI CHARAN is extraordinary but.......I m sorry if I m asking the same que.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Vasantji, that is a very nice elaboration of the prasang, thank you.

Krutiji, let us try and understand the background:

1) Brahmaji is considered to be the Vidhata (someone who is in charge of the bhagya) for the general creation

2) Shri Yamunaji is considered to be the Vidhatri feminine version ((Vidhata (masculine)) for the pushti/daivi jeevs. As mentioned/confirmed in one of the 41 Padas of Shri Yamunaji - "Bhagya Sau-Bhagya Shri Yamunaju deyi"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: