Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question???????????
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: question??????????? Reply with quote

which paath or strot or granth should be included in our daily routine paath(nitya paath)??????? and why?????????

is it not enough to recite ashtakshar mantra 24 hr ?????????
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Wow good question but the thing is like asking whose seva should I do ?

Example Shri Balkrishnalalji or Shri Madan-Mohanji ?

This question is actually to guide people how there Nishtha is ? By doing Shri Sarvottam Strotram we are doing glory of Shri Mahaprabhuji as it says His 108 names By doing Yamnustakam is the glory of Shri Yamuna Maharani (Very Krupalu) By doing Jaap Mala we are doing Naam Jaap of Shri Thakurji. Doing any gives us credit. But importance here is given to Shri Sarvottam Strotram as said by Goswami Balaks.

The second name given to Ashtaakshara Mantra was " Kalpavruksha" Ashtaakshara mantra is Kalpataru or wish fulfilling tree. This mantra is capable of fulfilling all the longings of devotees. All the accomplishments of the world lie at the feet of Bhagwan and they are under HIS control. Ashtakshara mantra thus establishes the fact of taking shelter in HIM.

But in Pushtimarg One should read the treaties, preachings, Vachanmrut of His Holiness of Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji, Shri Gusainji, Shri Purshotamtamji, Shri Hariraiji and other Goswami Balak's preachings and thoughts on the subjects together with chantings of ASHTAKSHARMANTRA. This is NAAM SEVA.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shree krishna

thanks vasantji for your reply

what i understood is that.................
Mahaprabhuji is our supreme guru and it is essential to recite his glory or take his sharan. But if we see that what he said us to follow regularly.........1.seva of thakurji.....2.reciting yamunashtakam..........3.ashtakshar mantra(24hr).
rest other granths are to increase our knowledge and faith in pushtimarg.

there is another question?????????

as i m working so i m busy from morning 5:30 to 9:00, in between i take out time to do naam seva (nitya paath). i just want to know that what is the minimum (shookhm) form of seva that i can do on daily basis.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

You are absolutely right by saying Shri Mahaprabhuji is our Guru and only thru his kani God listens and accepts our seva.

The seva done without any expectations but with true love and devotion (bhav) is the best so doing a particular seva in any form even by misri bhog and dudh-ghar, but this must be authorised to you by your Guru-ghar who can guide you the best, looking at your daily schedule.

God is only hungry in your unconditional devotion and pure love and affection. He owns and is the master of everything and does not need anything.

There are 3 phals (Fruits) of seva hope you can tell me those?

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shree krishna

I don't know the exat answer.But by my little learning i know that 3 types of jiva's exit in nature.pusti,pravahi and maryada margiya.Amongst them i choose the pustimarg becos everybody says krishna(the god) is purushottam the best in man.he is master of all the qualities,virtues, possessions in the universe.He himself is the creator of all.That's why i want to love him.I want to feel his love i want to enjoy that aloukik state.
And any one can love him only by his kripa.His kripa can be gain only by taking his sharanagati or seva
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shree krishna

i was waiting for your answer vasantji.

I liked your question. In this way i can learn our pustimarg very well and clarify my doubts.

please keep asking questions like taking test of student.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

nice flow, please continue.

"is it not enough to recite ashtakshar mantra 24 hr ?????????"

-- not really because this does not include all the various seva bhavs of all the vraj bhakts - the seva prakar in our marg is that of the bhav of yashodaji, and the vraj bhakts...

-- reciting ashtakshar is like saying "i am at your shelter" 24 hrs... but it does not show the feeling/affection we may have for kanha... so feeding, clothing, bathing, calling him etc... all forms part of seva.

-- if this is where one's asakti/vyasan becomes firm, then this naam seva can become siddh and bear fruit... to such an extent that when doing naam smaran, one can be in complete maansi (maansi sa para mataah)

Prem, Asakti and Vyasan

Madhavdasji says...

"Seva nu Phal Seva thase, rutu pramane meva"

kirtan/jap/path are all forms of seva (naam seva, kirtan seva, etc).

mangla charan, pratah smaran, sarvottam stotra, yamunashtakam, krishna ashray - one can add to these (from the sodash granths, and other granths) as one advances further (as part of the increase in devotion) as per one's guru's instructions (Seva Krutir Guru Agya) based on one's personal circumstances
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Nice flow... njoying it..

Aartiji, At Seva Falam Granth the answer is given.

phalam va hyadhikaro va na kalo tra niyamakah I
udvegah pratibandho va bhogo va syattu badhakam II

Meaning: Time is never a controlling factor regarding eligibility and the three rewards of seva. These rewards are the capacity to experience transcendent love, to be absorbed into God's lila and to attain a spiritual form that is useful in eternal realms.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Artiji, I was delaying so I could see more participation from Vaishnavs as that is more enjoyable and knowledge sharing for all.

Like Unnatiji said the answer is in SEVA-Phalam Granth.

There is an ordinary fruit which is the physique worthy of serving God in the Vaikuntha.

Medium fruit is complete merger of the individual soul with God (Supreme Soul call --- Saayu-jae)

Prime and the best fruit is Supernal capacity (Aulokik Saam-(ar)-thae)

The fruit for Pushit Jeev (Path of Grace) is the prime fruit
For Pushti Maryada is merger with the Lord and
For Pushti Pravah is achievement of physique worthy of Lord's service in Vaikuntha.

Everyone please continue as really enjoying the flow----

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shree Krishna and jai jai shree gokulesh

I m really very very happy to see the reply of u all and i think we will continue the flow. Very Happy

thanks jagdishji to clear my confusion between naam smaran and seva. Please elaborate more on prem, aasakti and vyasan as u are explaining to lay man.

I have chitrji of mahaprabhuji, yamuna maiya and shreeji baba and i regularly do nitya paath (naam seva) but i don't feel prem for any of three and think i m doing this as my duty how can i involve in feeling (bhav).

wating for reply

Arti
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

The following is as per my limited understanding, so please feel free to make corrections... and it is not necessarily in any right order.

doing anything without knowing and understanding its (proper) meaning is simply doing kriya. One does not enjoy performing kriya (action) without understanding why one is doing it, hence the feeling (bhaav) does not come.

- It is important to understand and have the mahatmya gyaan of the three main swaroops in order for prem to become (awakened) jagrut in them.

doing the paaths is good but doing them with proper concentration and affection is even better (this leads to prem, etc).

Concentration is established when one knows, understands or realises the meanings of the words/letters that make up the paaths/sentences. Bhagvad krupa plays a very important role in this, as without krupa it is not even possible to be able to do the jap/paaths.

-- knowing the meaning and understanding (mahatmya gyan), leads to prem (love/affection/admiration of the swaroops etc...), asakti (attachment) and eventually when one becomes addicted (vyasan) one can't live without seva (e.g., gajjan dhavanji, askaran raja, etc).

-- doing the paaths regularly with understanding (mahatmya gyan) forms a strong habit... which eventually leads to attachment, which leads to bhaav, prem and asakti, etc.

The following is from an earlier posting by Sitalji, which i feel is well suited here:

Pusthi Souls are originally from Kunj and were created to participate in Thakorji’s play. We were all produced for his seva and since the day of our creation, we have been indulging in Krishna’s seva in Kunj. However, when we came down to Earth, we forgot our identity and our Dharma, which is Krishna Seva. If we don’t know how to do Krishna seva then how will we be qualified to go back, and carry on with our originally duty which was designated to us in Kunj? If we don’t get to know our darling Thakorji then how will we imbibe with him in his play?

Hence, Mahaprabuji introduced seva in Pustimarg so we start practicing and develop ourselves for our destination, which is Thakorji. His seva helps us to keep our chit with him as we are daily, directly involved with him. It also helps us to develop our love and faith in him and enables us to reach the phase of vyasan

Three stages one goes through

1. Prem: You fall in love with the swaroop you are doing seva of

2. Asakti: Your faith increases day by day in that particular
swaroop

3. Vyasan: Finally you get addicted to that swaroop and cannot
live without him. He will constantly be on you mind,
which will then lead to mansi seva.
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shree krishna and jai jai shree gokulesh

Jagdishji you have teach me a lot thanks for that, it is similar to getting success mantra of life or even more than it.

So if a person is doing seva daily and after that 100% involve and enjoying his sansaric jivan,
Quote:
matlab apne sansar ne sukh dukh ne hi bara ma sochto rahe che
then what will u say for him, he is pushti jive or not Question

It is invitation for vaishnavs ,
Please write some of nitya seva prasang.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Artiji, Seva system in Pushtimarg is not a mere ritual like 'Karmakand'. Only those who are selected by Shri Thakoreji as divine souls, are able to follow a divine path, not all as explained in Bhagwat Geeta, by Lord as "Dvoubhutasargo Lokesmin daiv aasur evacha". Amongst these divine souls, the selected ones by God in the path of devotion only can offer devotional Seva. That is why Shri Achaaryaji states in 'Pushti-Pravah-Maryaadaa' as "Bhaktimaargasya Kathanaat Pushtirastiiti Nischaya" means From the scriptural teaching of the path of devotion which is not caused by desire for achieving any of the worldly rewards like money, fame, comforts or other-worldly rewards like heavenly pleasure but it is an unconditional love for God, then it is certain that there is grace.

Thus it gets established that Pushti Sect is different from other divine sect. Therefore we can say that anybody can be admitted in to Pushti Sect but not everybody. Shri Achaaryaji clarifies this aspect in 'Sarvaniryana Nibhanadh' as "Param atra na sarveshaam Phalmukhadhikaar, Kintu yeshu Bhagawat kripa, Kripaa Parigyaanam cha maargruchyaa Nishchiyate" means why everybody is not following Pushti Bhakti Marg because those who are graced by God, only can perform Lord's Bhakti/devotion. And the interest/liking in Pushti Bhakti Marg in any soul is the parameter to identify the grace showered on that soul by Lord. So without God's grace, interest cannot be developed in Pushti Bhakti Marg. In this path a person's liking and his loyalty is judged by his outside appearance like dresses, language, behavior etc.

That means, anybody who is always found sporting Tilak, Tulsi Mala and wearing dress of Pushtibhakta, speaking only absolute refuge in Shri Krishna with total love and affection, singing the divine songs in private and in a company, having liking for Seva in privacy and behaves according to doctrines of Pushti Bhakti Marg, can be safely accepted as a person with liking in Pushti Bhakti path.
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

You are right unnatiji but still i m not clear in my mind...........i know people close to me where pushtiseva is coming from 3 generations. they are regularly doing seva, following the rules. But the most important thing is that anand(bliss) is missing. Anand of serving the god is missing.
can we say that thakurji choose these people to do seva??????????they r pusti bhakta.

One most important thing i want to know that if people really want to follow pustibhakti marg,then for them JOB, AMBITION(growth in career) and HEALTH (like going gym as if now)should be secondary issue.

How he or she should reponse on this things??????????????

please forgive me for wrong asking but i really want ro clear my views.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

getting very intersting...

the following is as per my limited understanding

--- according to one's bhaav and adhikaar one derives anand from seva... regardless of how many generations.... as long as the seva is being performed, it shows that krupa is being bestowed on them...

--- anand usually comes when seva is performed with bhav and lagan.. and ofcourse with bhagvad krupa.

"...or them JOB, AMBITION (growth in career) and HEALTH (like going gym as if now)should be secondary issue."

-- as long as all of the above is done for Thakorji and His tat-sukh they are important in normal sansarik life. Mahaprabhuji advocates ghrushth-ashram, and being part of society is important, as this helps create/amplify our ruchi (interests/creativity, etc), which inturn can and should be used in seva.

e.g., going to gym and keeping healthy is important because this will mean we will be able to perform seva in good health and happiness of mind, which inturn is going to be looking after Thakorji's tat-sukh.

having job and ambition in jobs are important... because the better the job the more prospects of being able to do more things for Thakorji.

ambitions are equally good in seva because that energy/drive can help us have wonderful manoraths for our thakorji.

--- if everything, every desire is for Thakorji then everything done for Thakorji becomes alokik. This is an important philosophy of the marg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: