Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Pushtimarg Universal or for Daivijeevs?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Is Pushtimarg Universal or for Daivijeevs? Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Some says that pushtimarg is the evolution after ShriMahaprabhuji, Some says that pushtimarg is Universal. Some Says Pushtimarg is for all. but for Whom is Pushtimarg? Is it for all jeevs on this world or for some particular jeevs?
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Gopalji

Based on my understanding, Pushtimarg is for all in the sense that person of any gender or caste can follow it but it is not meant for everyone. Only the souls who have been graced by Thakorji will be inclined to follow it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Zankhanaji

Thanks for your beautiful contribution. It might be true as you said! But 1 doubt arises in my mind, that if it for anyone, but not for everyone, then why we entertain the whole mass, when some pushtimargiya utsav comes? Some Institutions of pushtimarg do prachar as pushtimarg is Antarrashtriya-International? Then if it is for some mass, then why we entertain such International institutions? What is the purpose?

Does the purpose lies that we shoudl convert each and every one to pushtimarg? or some other? If some other, then what is some other purpose?

This is just a part of discusion. Actually, i m trying to understand myself some facts for today's so called pushtimarg.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

"Devijeev ne udarne karne pragatiya Shri Vallabh Raj Kumar"

So Gopalbhai, with my limited understanding Pushtimarg was created by Shri Vallabh and it should be for Devijeev's only. But Naam mantra can be universal so other souls can progress and get closer to God if not in this life then in future.

But Brahmasamband should be given only to Devijeev's and that jeev should start the seva as guided by his Guru.

Giving Brahmasamband diksha to anyone anywhere and to who so ever should not be done.

Above are my thoughts

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Suneetaji, thanks for your response. And this is discussion. Please anyone do not take personally. Now the purpose of ShriMahaprabhuji on Bhootal to incarnate is to do the Uddhar of Daivijeevs. and you had quoted the verse also. That's true. Very true, ShriGusaiji (Bhagwad Aatmaj of ShriMahaprabhuji) has given the Namatmak swaroop of ShriMahaprabhu in ShriSarvottam Stotra. And ShriGusaiji has given name of ShriMahaprabhuji one as daivodharprayatnatma, also another shribhagwatgudharth prakashan parayana:.

Here the purpose of ShriMahaprabhuji's pragatya is been indicated by ShriGusaiji. The Uddhar of DAivijeevs, and to establish the indepth meaning of ShriBhagwatji. So the purpose for ShriMahaprabhuji on bhootal to incarnate is been very well understood. So We can consider Pushtimarg not as Universal but as Marg of Bhakti and for Bhakts, who are daivi.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

But if still we wanted to consider Pushtimarg as Univesral? how can we define our term?

This can be true for any religion. Just as Christinity, Anyone can become christain, or even Islam, any one can become Mohmeddan.

And if we talk for Our Sanatan Religion, Then in our Sanatan there are various Sampradays like ShriShankar Sampraday, ShriRamanuj Sampraday, ShriMadhva Sampraday, ShriNimbark Sampraday, Our Sampraday, ShriKrishna Chaitanya sampraday, and also many other Panths, cults. Also for Today's prachallit ways like Swadhyay, Brahmakumaris, Or any followers of any Saint of today. They also can claim that they are Universal. Then how can we bifurcate our Sampraday? Everyone wanted to be universal now a days. So Is pushtimarg still Universal?

If we just refer the granth of ShriMahaprabhuji from Shodash granth, Pushti-Pravaah-Maryada Bhed granth, then we understand that ShriPrabhu HIMSELF had made difference. Then how can we say that our Sampraday is Universal?
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Gopalji

Pushtimarg is certainly for the upliftment of the daivi jeevs as stated by Sunitaji.

As per our litertaure, Mahaprabhuji did pruthvi parikramma three times. Wasn't his purpose to attract the daivi jeevs and reconnect them with Thakorji. If we think from this context, daivi jeev can be anywhere in the world in today's age. So the purpose of the international organisation can be to reach out to such daivi jeevs or to assist Vaishnavs living outside India by providing them with a way to learn/do satsang.

Religion cannot be forced upon anyone so there is no question of converting people to Pushtimarg. I believe if some one is not fit to serve our beloved Thakorji, He will not grace that soul to get initiated in this path. But if someone who may not be born in Vaishnav familiy and still is a daivi jeev, that should be ok. I have read some examples in the Vaishnav Vaartaas for the same.

Please feel free to correct my mistakes.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Zankhanaji, as you said So the purpose of the international organisation can be to reach out to such daivi jeevs or to assist Vaishnavs living outside India by providing them with a way to learn/do satsang.

Is any of the International Organisations sevak-vaishnavas had capability to find who is a daivi jeev or who is not a daivi jeev? I think none from us know this. Now What are the works been carried off by international organisations? Satsang, Samaj Seva, Sticker Abhiyaan, etc. IN satsang what is been taught? The Pramey leela? The Scam which just happened in LOndon, That type of satsang?
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Zankhanaji, Please do not get de-moralise. Here i don't want to criticise any institution. Neither any individual. Just Discussing that Who are daivi jeevs, And ShriMahaprabhuji's purpose on bhootal incarnation was 2.

ShriGusaiji has given the Namatmak swaroop of ShriMahaprabhu in ShriSarvottam Stotra. And ShriGusaiji has given name of ShriMahaprabhuji one as daivodharprayatnatma, also another shribhagwatgudharth prakashan parayana:.

Here the purpose of ShriMahaprabhuji's pragatya is been indicated by ShriGusaiji. The Uddhar of DAivijeevs, and to establish the indepth meaning of ShriBhagwatji. Moreover ShriMahaprabhuji in Nibandh granth describing that

BUDHAVATAARE TWADHUNA KALAO TADWASHAGAHA SUREHA ||
NAMAMATANI VIPRESHU BHUTVA KURVANTI MOHANAM || 16 ||

means: (with tika) if krishna seva is the best option in this world, then why all man don't do krishnaseva? for it's answer in sharstrarthprakaran of nibandh, by ShriAacharyaji gives aagyna that the word "Budhavatare" is written. In ShriGitaji, two types of jeevs are described. 1. daivi 2. aasuri (daitya). When aasuri (daitya jeevs started living or believing in krishna the shreshthmarg (worship to krishna) then to divert them from shreshta marg Bhagvan took avtar of Budha and the mul of Dharam is ved was ordered to make fun of itself and also god gave aagyna that criticise purana and attract daityas back to the bad marg. Then the Devtas to follow the orders of almighty, took birth in rishikul and started the prachar by creating mayavaad, nyay, sankhya, charvak, etc. the wrong mohak shastras made. In these shastras such wrong things were written that our mind gets diverted from Bhakti ||16|| shastrarth prakaran, nibandh
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Now when we compile all three, then we understand that ShriPrabhu HIMSELF do not want that pushtimarg to be universal. So Firstly ShriPrabhu developed the Nastik dharms, Nastik dharm, means the dharm-religion which doesnot follow-respect Veds. And makes the jeevs Mohit towards them. So from this verse, Universal term for Pushtimarg is firstly removed. And from the Name of ShriMahaprabhuji as Daivodharpraytanatma--the liberation for Daivi Jeevs. Who Daivi jeevs and who asuri jeevs, or who pravahi jeevs, is been well explained by ShriMahaprabhuji in PushtiPravaahMaryada Bhed granth. So Even This verse rules out to make pushtimarg Universal.

For not the whole mass of the lives on earth is daivi. So pushtimarg is not universal. Moreover Pushtimarg is for Anyone and not for Everyone.

Any one how? ShriGusaiji bava had give another name for ShriMahaprabhuji in ShriSarvottamji as StriSudhradyudhritikshama...In our Sanatan religions, Stri-females and Shudras-Chaturth varna, is not been given more rights. But ShriMahaprabhuji gave rights to serve shriprabhu. So we say Pushtimarg is for Anyone, regardless of caste, creede. But not necessary that every one should be pushtimargiya.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Now This marg is only for Daivijeevs. So Who are the Daivi Jeevs, and How can we understand that He/She is a daivi jeev? And what is the Prime Duty of a Daivi Jeev in Pushtimarg?
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Prime Duty of Daivi Jeev in Pusthimarg is to do Krishna Seva. I guess one who is inclined towards Shree Mahaprabuji’s teachings and develops a passion for seva with Thakorji’s grace is called a Daivi Jeev.

Gopalji, I have heard that Shree Mahaprabuji had given a certain number of years to Pusthimarg on earth, can you tell me how many years are left and thereafter what will happen to all the daivi jeevs?

JSK
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Gopalji, I agree with you that Pushtimarg is not for everyone. You have explained it very nicely with examples. There is no question of being de-moralised as I have the good fortune of doing satsangs with such great Vaishnavs on this site.

I should have been clearer in phrasing my thoughts. When I said that the purpose of the international organisation can be to reach out to daivi jeevs, I didn't mean that the international organisation will have capacity to identify them. But if the knowledge about Pushtimarg is being spread then the daivi jeevs will feel attracted and then Vallabhkul may grace that soul by initiating him/her in Pushtimarg.

I know few Vaishnavs here in Australia who took Brahmsamandh during the visits of DwarkeshJJShri (Amdavad) and YogeshJJShri (Mumbai). I personally have subscribed to quarterly magazine Pushti Darshan published by an international organisation of Vaishnavas. The organisation name may not be accurate as I am writing it from memory. This publication is done by the blessings of DwarkeshJJShri. I get to learn about our Pushtimarg as this magazine contains knowledge about seva, JJShri's Vachanamruts as well as information of events that Vaishnavs can participate in. Again, I know couple of Vasihnavs who went for Champaranya and bethakji yatra with JJShri owing to this information that became available. So I see this as a help to Vaishnavs who do not have the fortune of being close to Vallabhkul or in India.

It is unfortunate what happens in the name of Pushtimarg and as a Vaishnav it hurts to know that other Vaishnavs have been cheated just because we trust Vaishnavs. But should that put us off from satsangs? In today's world, it will be hard to find any path where every participating person will definitely follow the principles of the path. I am not eligible enough to comment on people who may have done wrong but I can certainly try to do the right thing always by the grace of Hari-Guru-Vaishnav.

I agree with sitalji with her answers for the prime duty of a Vaishnav is to serve Krishna. I will like to add that the daivi jeevs are the souls whom Thakorji counts as his own. They have taken birth on this earth as per Thakorji's wish or owing to some mistake in seva.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Thanks Zankhanaji, and u had kept the valid point. Even Sitalji, u r right that the marg is of DAivi jeevs.

Now with my moti-buddhi, i will ask a new question that what is the prime duty for a DAivi Jeev?
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Nice flow...

Gopalji, as u said "the marg is for daivi jeevs" but do we really restrain the qualities of Daivi jeevs after getting entry in this marg???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: