Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shree Dwarkeshlalji's Pravachan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Shree Dwarkeshlalji's Pravachan Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I was encouraged by my Guru Pu. Shree Rasik Vallabhji to read the works of Shree Mahaprabuji and listen to vachnamruts of Vallabhkul. Following my Gran and Aunt presented moi with Shree Dwarkeshlalji Mahoday Shri’s Bhagwat Katha DVD’s, which I really enjoyed watching. Please read below vachnamruts translated from these DVD’s. Any mistakes in these postings are solely mine.

Please read below:

MAKHAN CHOR

One day Kanha decided to steal makhan from Chandravalij home, knowing her to be extremely clever, Thakorji dressed himself as a little girl, he decided to wear a gopi’s outfit, this way he would be able to cover his whole self with a ghungat and not be recognised by Chandraviliji.

Once he had clothed himself Shree Krishna walked towards Chandravaliji’s house and gently knocked on the door. When Chandravaliji opened the door, she was surprised to see a little girl standing at her doorstep, she asked:

“Please introduce yourself, I have never seen you previously”

“I am Bhadravali, your younger sister” Kanha replied

Shocked Chandraviliji said “MY SISTER, I do not have a sister, I am my parents only child”

Kanha calmly said “Not any more, I was born after your marriage”

“Oh my God really? I didn't even now” Chandravaliji said whilst scrutinising the little girl carefully. She was unable to see her mukharvind however noticed her dark hands.

Surprised by the colour of her skin Chandravaliji asked “Badravali, I don't understand one thing, why are you so black? Dad, Mum and I are extremely fair in skin colour”

Kanha chuckled lightly and responded “The reason for this is, when Mother was pregnant with you she ate lots of makhan and misri and when she was carrying moi, it was the season of Jambu, so she ate lots of black Jambu and bathed in the Yamunaji, hence the colour of my skin is different to yours, mum’s and dad’s.

“OH really” Chandravaliji said innocently “Please do come in, its time for me to fetch some Jal from Shree Yamunaji, could you clean this house whilst I go?”

“Bhadravali nodded her head and said “Do not worry I will clean everything out”

Chandravaliji smiled at her, fetched a matki from the kitchen and headed towards the kund. There she excitedly told the sakhi’s regarding her new little sister.

The sakhi’s laughed “A new sister!!!!! Are you sure its not that black, natkhat, thief, Kanha?”

Chandravaliji shrieked: “OH MY GOD” She ran towards her house and found her house in a clutter. There were broken pots all over the house, Kanha and his friend were busy finishing all her makhan and milk. When Kanha’s friends saw Chandravaliji they ran away as fast as possible.

Kanha ignored her and carried on drinking some milk from the pot. Chandravaliji ran towards him and grabbed him, cleverly Kanha loosened her grip and ran. Determined not to let him escape, Chandravaliji sprinted after him and managed to catch him again.

“HA” She said “I have caught you red handed and I shall definitely take you to Yashodaji, this proof will show her that Krishna is a thief, whenever we have told her in the past that you steal our makhan, misri and lassie she has always refused to believe us and on the contrary made us out to be liars.” Chandravaliji laughed

“Now she will be gob smacked Kanha, look at you mukharvind, there is makhan and lassie all over, she will definitely believe us”

Chandravaliji grabbed him tighter by the wrist making sure he was not able to break away from her this time...................................................... Rolling Eyes

Dear Vaishnav please note that this translation does not do justice to Je Je’s wonderful vachnamrut

JSK

Last edited by Sital on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Very good Sitalji, You are doing excellent, I am enjoying it!!!! Very Happy
Please continue at your convinience.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Sitalji, thank you so much for your efforts. It is said that grace of Hari, Guru and Vaishnav is utmost important in our path. By a Vaishnav's grace, we are reading our Guru's vachanamrut's on our beloved Thakorji's leelas. It can't get any better. Very Happy

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA,Sitalji.
Nicely translated with all the sweetness of leela.
waiting for more from PPG.Je Je's pravachans.
Dattubhai Purohit.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You Sunitaji, Zankhanaji and Dattubhaiji. I am not worthy of such praises, I am a small tool, the real translator is our beloved Thakorji Smile

Please read below:

On the way to Kanha’s home Chandravaliji continued scolding Him:

“Kanha did you really think you could have fled from my domain? In the end a thief always gets caught”

Walking along Kanha moaned that his wrist was really hurting and requested for her to hold the other wrist for a while

Chandravaliji looked down and when she saw his mukharvind and those saddened deep blue eyes, she felt sorry for him and agreed to change His wrist.

Whilst she moved from one arm to the other arm, Kanha quickly held onto a gope’ hand who happened to be walking along with his mother. He swiftly placed his wrists in Chandraviliji’s hand, then searched his pockets for misri and stuffed a handful in the gope’s mouth so he was unable to speak

Chandravaliji unaware of the change carried on walking confidently on the street smiling at the vrajvasi’s whilst passing.

Meanwhile Kanha sprinted home, changed into his night clothes and jumped into bed, awaiting Chandravaliji’s arrival.

Upon reaching Chandravaliji shouted out for Yashoda

“Arey Yashodaji please come out, look who I have here? Your Darling Son Kanha, he has been caught stealing in my home”

Annoyed Yashodaji came out of her house, she looked at Chandravaliji and the boy standing alongside, then again she looked Chandravaliji

“Yashodaji look this is your son” Chandravaliji said

“No Chandravaliji you have a look” Yashodaji said firmly

Chandravaliji looked down, shocked she said “Chintu!!! How did you get here?”

Yashodaji at this point became very angry and said “When you will girls leave my poor Kanha alone, what do you lot gain by hurting my ladla son, does that boy you are holding even slightly look like my son?”

“My son is fast asleep in his Shayan mandir, and you are calling him a thief”

She called our for Thakorji

“Kanha come outside please”

Kanha was yawning whilst he came outside “Mai why have you called me?” He asked sleepily

“look Kanha she is saying that you went to steal makhan at her house, I told her you were fast asleep”

Kanha walked towards Chandravaliji and told her to bend down so he could whisper in her ear. Confused Chandravaliji did as she was told

Kanha whispered “This time it was Chintu, if you try and catch me next time, you will be holding your husbands wrist”.............. Shocked

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji, The way I had heard this story was that Shri Thakurji put her own son in her hand to trick her.

I am enjoying it so please continue!!!!!!! Very Happy

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

I have heard the version mentioned by Suniatji. Please continue Sitalji as all version of His leela are always beautiful.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
nbagla
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really beutiful prasang...
Please continue.

Sital Ji, will it be possible for you to upload the vachanmrut of pujya Maharaj Shri on net, so that we can download and enjoy them?

Nitin
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji, Zankhaniji and Nitinji. You both must be right I must have misinterpreted the varta. Nitinji I would love to upload the DVD’s on the site for vaishnavs to watch, however I do not know how. I would appreciate it if someone could guide me through the process

Elaboration of the story by Je Je:

Kanha says that I am not a thief, the souls on earth are the real culprits. In truth everything in this world belongs to Shree Krishna

We are born in this world empty handed and will also leave earth in the same manner, Yet constantly we all say this is mine and that belongs to us. We forget that it is really God who nourishes our lives

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Sitalji, u can upload it at www.esnips.com Smile
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Unnatiji, I will try to upload the DVD's

Please read below for another translation of Shree Dwarkeshlalji Mahoday Shree’s Vachnamrut.

VARTA

Kanha found out that this particular gopi loved hearing her own praises. He knew that after a few compliments she would start melting like butter. So one day he walked up to this Gopi and said:

“Arey Gopi something extraordinary happened last night whilst I was passing your house”

Interested the gopi asked

“Really Kanha? Tell me what happened?”

“Well last night I was walking past the back of your house and saw many demigods landing”

Amazed she asked “Demigods at the back of my house?”

Kanha nodded “Yes, I saw Brahmaji and Indra Dev taking your makhan, then both started fighting of who was eligible to eat your wonderful makhan”

The gopi innocently believed Kanha, she became ecstatic and said”

“Really Kanha they were praising my makhan?”

“Yes Gopi, they said your Makhan is the best in the whole universe, nobody could make makhan like you”

“MY GOD” The Gopi shrieked, unable to contain the exceptional praises, eager to find out what happened further, she nudged Kanha:

“Kanha what happened after that?”

Kanha smiled and continued

“Good thing I was there gopi, I went over and calmed them both down. I also promised for them both to receive a matki each full of makhan for the next day”

The gopi happily nodded, she told kanha to wait and went indoors to fetch two matki’s full of makhan. She handed them both over to Kanha and said:

“Kanha make sure you hand these matki’s over to Brahmaji and Indra dev”

Kanha took both matki’s and replied:

“Don't worry I will feed all the demigods”

He walked away and went directly to his demigods who were the gope’s (sakhas) and monkeys, they all enjoyed the matki’s full of makhan Wink

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

That was beautiful Sitalji Laughing Awaiting more!!!!!!!!!!

Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
Sitalji,Thanks for sharing Leela prasang.Shri Thakurji's leela are so sweet that we like to hear more and more.
Please find sometime and post more from JeJe's pravachans.
Dattubhai Purohit.
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Lovely prasang. Thank you Sitalji.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Many Thanks for this Sitalji.

Please could you confirm where this vachanmrut has taken place? Where is this Dwarkeshlalji based. I have recently obtained a set of DVDs and am about to start transferring them.

Could we trouble you for a copy of the set (or even the mp3s) you are using to share these wonderful prasangs with us?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: