Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

after death
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prashant
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Nice going Vallabhdasji. I will keep asking questions so that we would know more from you and others to follow. Please, when I ask question do not feel that it is asked for the sake of it but it is out of inquisite to know more and to get more input from everyone and to know things from different dimensions.

Per the dictionary meaning, Law is sequence of phenomena invariable under the same conditions. Does this always happen or God being the creator of this law can interfere? Well, if god intereferes than per the definition it is no more a law. Hmmmm interesting???

- Prashant
vallabhdas
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Sri Krishna,

You are always welcomed Prashantji.

I really like the type of question that you ask. (Tell me...in which profession are you? Smile )

Remember.....Nijjechhatah Karishyati. He can always interfere.....
The law is not applicable to Him. When it comes to Him, the definition cannot be applied.

Since He is the programmer, He can change the rules (conditions) any time. So, technically the law would remain a law, only the basic rules defining it shall change. It was a "law" before, and even now....

I am finding it difficult to explain in words... I'll try again...in a better fashion...probably with example.
Prashant
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Thanks Vallabhdasji. I am a programmer by profession and hence I am trying to understand the biggest programmer Smile.

I have taken the easiest role of asking questions. The credit should go to you, Pushtidasji, Vasantji, Sitalji, Palnaji and all others who are constantly trying to answer various questions.

I will be waiting for your (and others who would like to contribute) further expalnation on the ongoing topic.

- Prashant
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Prashantji, your questions are thought provoking so you can't say that you have taken easy path. To question in such a way is also an art.

ALthough I believe that before trying to know the biggest programmer, our dear Lord, one should look back at this jeeva and try to understand "Who am I". To put it simply, God is the eternal existence and we are an atom which has come out from Him. He has created this universe as His playground.

You have mentioned that you are a programmer so I will take that as an example. When you have written a program, if you wish you can change the rules applied for outputs of that program. Although the rules defined in the program apply to everyone who uses the program you created still you are not bound to those rules. Similarly, as God has created us, the entire universe; the laws of universe applies to us but not to Him. After all, He is the biggest and in fact the only programmer Smile

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Prashant
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Thank you zankhanaji for your input. What you say makes complete sense. But can we take look at other dimension. Let's say a programmer is developing an accounting package. Being a programmer he can program the software any way he wants but can he be unbinded by the accounting rules. A debit entry has to debited and a credit entry has to be credited. He is always bound by the basic accounting rules. Even though he has the liberty of programming the software any ways he want, will it be accepted if he defies the basic accounting rules?

- Prashant
vallabhdas
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Sri Krishna,

I completely agree with Zankhnaji...asking "good" questions is an art and Prashantji, you really are good at it Laughing
Prashant
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Thank you Vallabhdasji and Zankhanaji. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder!

I will take this as an invitation to ask more questions Laughing

- Prashant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: