Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tala Ko Bhav

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Tala Ko Bhav Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

As was discussing earlier in pushtimarg there is always Bhav attached to it
so will ask a simple question

What is the bhav behind Tala (Lock)

Tala ko Bhav????

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well what is happening here, why no posting? A simple bhava and we have no response? C'mon all of wake up and do something, please post it.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Let me try this

Tala in lokik bhav is done to protect our expensive items like Eg. jewelery which we hide and lock it, to keep it safe etc

Now here the question raised is Alaukik Bhav

So the most expensive and the valuable property given to us by Shri Vallabh is Shri Thakurji and to open that lock, one who has the key to this is Shri Swaminiji

Vasantji this is all I remember and I may be mixed up sorry I did not take notes, you have to explain again if no one replies.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Sunitaji, you seems to have right idea, do you lock Vasantji in the bedroom:

Tum Dono Ek Kamremai aur Chabi kho jaye?

Tala Mangal is also not that bhava where after Sanmukhta we go into Anoawsar, and this alokik tala suggest the hilag avastha of our feelings when we no longer in asparsh avastha?

See Pushtidas you are not the only one to use bombastik words.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Aare vallabhi vaishnavs I think it is time to give you a clue

Now in material world our most expensive items like diamonds etc are kept secured so try to understand this

Shri Mahaprabhuji's vani to the vaishnav and disciples

Me Apno sarvesu deh rahyo hu,

tum unko dyan rakhiyo.

"I am giving you the most precious (item or gift ?) please take care"

Now listen carefully two hints have been given

Precious gift is ------------ Shri Thakurji

Key ---------- is with Shri Mahaprabhuji ( How you have to tell)?

Now the Bhav of Tala should be easy please sleep with this clue and most of you by morning will have the answer.

Will wait for the answer

Jai Shri Krishna.

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Kishna,

Dear Vallabhi Vaishnavs are you ready as this is something totally different from what we have heard so far ok be prepared.

Tala Ko Bhav

First let me explain something when you first open your hand it is called a palm and you can put something in it like Eg diamonds and close it so it becomes a muud-di (fist). and the diamonds are not only closed but locked as not visible to the eyes.

Lets start now.

TALA Shri Swaminiji ke hasth (hands) ki muud-di (Fist) hai.

As when you open the fist you can see the contents in it etc and if closed you cannot see what is inside right?????

Now it is so beautifully explained in vraj bhasa that Shri Swaminiji has locked (TALA) Shri Thakurji in her FIST (muud-di) not only that but also Shri Thakurji is now under Shri Swaminiji's VASH (under Her command, and control) and He cannot be governed by anyone.

(Tate) That's why it is said that only If one can please Shri Swaminiji then only she will open her fist (muud-di) and get you the darshan of Shri Thakurji and no one else can.

Now listen carefully SHRI MAHAPRABHUJI IS SHRI SWAMINIJI'S SWAROOP hence Shri Thakurji listens to him and He can help get us the darshan.

So dear vallabhi vaishnavs start singing in a sweet melodious voice now

Vallabh Bina Bero Par Nathi---------------------------

Loudly so I can hear you ok

Jai Shri Krishna.

Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I did sing that loudly and I am sure you heard it but my Kishan Kanaya smiled and said, woman you do not sing my goons with this loud mouth, a silent singer's narrations also reaches to my ears.

I am happy to receive thy narrations, song and kirtan in any form, creed and rhytham, sorry can't spell.

Now Vasantbhai if Svaminiji or Radhaji as described in your post, has hidden Krishna in her fist, then what about the Kajal Prasang?

Let me familiarise your memory, this is when Radhaji was asked why she was doing kajal (eye liner) in your eyes. She replied that as the colour of my kajal is shyam, that means it is not kajal but the Krishna. I will never let Krishna out of my sight so I hide him in my eyes in the form of kajal, so he is never out of my sight.

Now Vasantji, if she does not like Krishna to be out of her sight, then by doing Tala Mangal in her palm Krishna is out of her sight, so doesn't this bhav contradict with each other? Well, Vasantji, get out of this jam?

Radhey Radhey japo chale ayenge Bihari
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Inaxibhen, you did not have to sing loudly when you had my telephone number, so you could have easily dialed and kept on speaker so I could have heard your madur voice that is the reason Shri Krishna told you not to sing loudly dial his number too.

(Sorry, no collect calls please!!!!!!!---------) Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I was just rescued from Trushnabhen on excellent questions on "What an Avtaar" and now it is you. (Good, I love to be an assistant everywhere).

(Private Pushtidasji, please be prepared again for the rescue mission as with this inquisitive mind of Inaxibhen she will push me to the maximum and you are quite used to these in your friday classes.)

Well Inaxibhen the bhav you are talking about is Kada or kara I know you are laughing at my gujarati now --------- well we call it LATCH (NOT LOCK OR TALA)in english.

You remember the great stories about the Gopies and The Lord Brahmaji they once complained that, why are the eye lashes and the eye lids necessary for the eyes because according to them it is just an hinderance, it just blocks the darshans of Shri Krishna and they dont want to miss any.

So it was explained that once the darshans are done they should be latched (closed) so one can keep it with them as long as they want to enjoy as once they open their eyes again they will loose it.

So Shri Swaminiji puts Kajaal which is color of Shri Shyam Sunder and then she does darshans and latches it so could not be disturbed but just bliss in it with her eyes closed (Ofcourse, Shyam Sunder is the master of all tricks and this is the way He grabs the apportonity to dissapear )

Wow that was interesting story!!! Well how am I doing?? Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: