Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vyahmoh Leela

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Vyahmoh Leela Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

What a co-incident, Shree Vallabh's Vyahmoh Leela on the day of Rath Yatra. Why did Shree Vallabh chose the same day for this leela and what is the significance behind the Vyahmoh Leela? Is this Leela an auspicious Leela? Why does Shree Nathji wears white Vagha (dresses) on that day and why during evening the Rath Yatra, umberella is removed?

These are few pondering questions I have,although there are many questions that comes to mind but I don't think KS.com will have enough memory.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Trushnaji, some of the above questions (and more?) have been answered by Pushtidasji in his posting on Rath Yatra.

http://www.krishnaseva.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=200

As per my limited understanding, all leelas are auspicious, regardless of how they may appear on the surface. Would be grateful for and look forward to further insights and clarifications.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Asur-Vyamoha Leela:

When Shri Vallabhacharyaji was 52 years old Shriji ordered him to leave this world and come to Him. Before this Shriji had come twice infront of Shri Vallabhacharyaji with this demand, but had returned as Shri Vallabhacharyaji insisted that some important work was still to be done. The time Shri Vallabhacharyaji gave respect to Shriji's wish and decided to do the Asur Vyamoha Leela (Leave this world). He went to the Hanuman ghat in Varanasi and took a maun vrat (Not to speak with any one) for 17 days. At the completion of this period Shri Vallabhacharyaji called both his sons and wrote a stotra of 31/2 shlokas known as the Shiksha Shloki as the final message to them. After giving his final teaching to his children and all the vaishnava devotees Shri Vallabhacharyaji entered the river Ganges and a brilliant flame arose from the spot and Shri Vallabhacharyaji ascended to Gauloka (heaven of lord Vishnu). Shri Vallabhacharyaji did the Asur-Vyamoha Leela on the day of Rath Yatra (Ashadh Sud 2). During his life span Shri Vallabhacharyaji wrote 39 granth's and innumerable Kirtans.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Unnatiji I thought that the 3 1/2 verses were called Siksha Padhyani? Embarassed Do Shloki and Padhyani have the same meaning?
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Trushnaji, i dont know that this both means the same or not. But i wrote this from Pustimargiya patrachar and also i have been thought same at my University Lectures.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Trushnaji and Unnatiji there is a difference between Sloka and Padhyani.

Padhyani has two syllables, Padhya + yani. Padhya mean poetry of shankrit stanzas. padhya is also known as Padobandh chhanda. Chhanda mean Poems. So it means stanzas of poetry. This kind of poems are known as Padhyani. (yani= strings of stanzas).

Sloka is also stanzas but these slokas are never read like a poems and they are taken as part of sanskrit mantras. Mantras are recited in the form of chanting where as Padhyani is not. So difference is very clear, one is poetry and the other is chants of mantras.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pustidasji, Thanx for clarifying the doubt quickly.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanx Unnatiji and Pushtidasji, I am really interested in the understanding behind the Siksha Padhyana since it was Mahaprabhujis last works, thus it must contain paramount instruction. Vaishnavs could you please elaborate?

The first Padh is:

yadabahirmukhs yuyam bhavisiyath kathancana
tada kalapravahastha dehcittadayopyuta
sarvaatha bhaksayisyanti yusman iti matirmama
na laukikah prabhuh krishno manute naiva laukikam

Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Whilst reading Unnatiji's posting question came to mind. Why did Shree Mahaprabhuji choose Hanuman ghat in Varanasi and river Ganges? Why did He choose this place and river. Why not Gokul?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Trushnaji, are you looking for the last message given to us by Shri Mahaprabhuji in Shiksha Padhyani ? Including one and half shloks written by Shri Krishna himself.

Well here it is in english.

Last days of Shri Vallabh at Hanuman Ghat on banks of Ganges. He knew that the time of his passing was near so his family was informed for His last Darshan and then He gave them His last message.

As He had taken vow of silence, He wrote a few words on sand by way of counsel they were in the form of three and a half verses.

Listen to my last words. I foresee a time when you will forget God and become engrossed in worldly matters it is likely that you will become slaves of your passions, which will turn you away from the path of Devotion.

Instead of rendering service to God, which is your primary duty, you will fritter away your time and energy in idle pursuits. But if you folllow My advice, God will not forget you. You should believe that Krishna is our God and never slaken your faith in Him,and He will surely protect you.

You should regard Him as the be all and end all of your life. Your ultimate goal (good) lies in serving Him, which should be done with all your heart, mind and soul.

Trust in His protection. Remember Him always in all your thoughts, words and deeds.

As soon as He ended, Lord Krishna manifested himself visually on the spot and wrote one and a half verse completing the message.

If you have faith in Me, You will be under My care and protection and will not suffer failure of any sort. Be free from all sorrows and anxieties concerning your future, for, it is safe in My hands only. You should love Me with the love of Gopis.If you do so, then you will surely secure liberation that is the only means of union with Me, by which you will regain your original divine nature.

Do not give your thoughts to worldly matters. Be devoted to Me and render service to Me by all means at your disposal.

Soon after this Vallabhacharya rose from his seat and entered into the Ganges singing to Himself the song of the Gopies and the Yugal Geet and the Gita from the Bhagawata, concentrating his mind on God's Form and Lo a brilliant flame in the form of God arose from the waters and whisked him away in the sight of thousands of men, women and children who had congregated there to have his last darshan.

This event took place on the third day of the waxing moon in the month of ashad in the samvat year 1587 (1532AD)

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanx Vasantji... the last words seem to me to summarise the whole of what needs to be done in Pushtimarg and is relevant to the current age in sense of what our goals and purpose should be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: