Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Bad LUck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Our Bad LUck Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

In the past 15 days from today, many great utsavs came, like the Janmotsav of Shri Prathmesh ShriGiridharcharan, ShriDwitiyesh ShriGovindraicharan, ShriPancham ShriRaghunathcharan, and today ShriSaptmesh ShriGhanshyam Charan.

We r so unlucky that the Sevak-Vaishnavas from these ShriGurudwar r even not able to give badhaais for the Utsav of their shrigurudwar's Mool-Purush. We should atleast know the Mool Purush's Utsavs. We only like to enjoy the Jakhis of Manoraths.......................................We also should know the Utsavs of our ShriGurudwar.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

Thank you Gopalbhai, it is shame that we all miss to these utsav badhai at the right time.

I also agree that we as vaishnavs must at least give badhai to all as now we have means for doing so and website has made it very easy. We at Krishnaseva are planning for next 12 months satsang topics and we are also in process to set diaries for such events.

To do all these we require help from every satsangi in the satsang tibari. It is vital that we all share this sentiments and I hope everyone take heed from your post and wil react positively.

It is also important to respond to postings and encourage the writers on the Tibari and this will enhance the skill of communication.

Lately, we were unable to put regular postings but this will soon change as I and Shree Vasantbhai are addressing this area and will see next 12 months in covering many new topics and also a very extensive knowledge bank to enhance our satsang. We also will be supported by International Pushtimargiya Vaishnav Parishad of United Kingdom, who has agreed to enhance our satsang by setting topics that will generate topics for discussions and with Grace of Shree Vallabh we will see many prominant writers who will indulge and opiniate thoughts in the krishnaseva satsang Tibari.

Once again thanks for the support Gopalbhai. I also thank everyone, including silent readers and occassional visitors to make this satsang Tibari a success.

May shree Vallabh bestow His grace on all of us.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Yes Gopalbhai, it is true in what you are saying but we should look at the positive side too !

Like- can we imagine if we had no internet and this fast technology then how the message would have been conveyed? As many vaishnavs do not even have tippani's due to being far away from homes.

One thing we can now do is get more vaishnavs involved into this e-satsang and share knowledge so Pushtimarg's flag should be ever hoisted at highest level thats all we can try balance it will be all Shri Thakurji's krupa.

So vaishnavs, lets all participate and celeberate all pushtimarg utsavs with bhav as in olden days.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh
and Jai Shree Krishna

Well said Shree Vasantbhai. It is a very thin line, and Vaishnavs have a very difficult task ahead.

I see it this way that when we talk about the situation we are really only talking and talking. Are we not guilty here in enhancing Kiritbhai's cause? Has it not become an adverse effect in the whole situation? I really think that by high lighting Kiritbhai's web site what we have done here is made him famous and in doing so we have really created a strength within him (Kiritbhai).

So let us get on with satsang and leave the rest in Thakorji's hand. Nij etcha karishyati. God's will is that then so be it ! I feel that every seconds we think of this event or any "Bahimurkh" situation, we sway away from Bhagvad naam and also this entails vimukhta from Shree Thakorji.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: