Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siddhant Rahasya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

I agree with Vasant Bhai and Palna, beautiful depiction. But sorry Pushtidasji I have a question.... I have previously been told that if we think of a form as we are dying then we must re-incarnate as that form, ie if I am thinking of an animal then I have to come back as that animal. However, according to your explanation I have deducted that people who have taken the Brahmasambandh mantra will not come back as animals? Even if they were thinking of them at their time of death? Is this true? If yes then is that fair? Sorry if the question appears basic Embarassed
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji - thank you for your kind words. Always enjoying the explanations in your postings very much, thank you for the same.

Trushnaji - as per my limited understanding we still have to pay off our karmic debts... If our mind gets attached at the last moments to _anything_ other than Shri Thakorji then it means that our aasakti is not firm in Shri Thakorji...Would it be fair to take the impurities of those materialistic thoughts and attachments back to leela/Thakorji ? - 'thinking' such things is also part of doing a karma... so to balance off that action/karma we have to repay in some way or another...

Looking at examples potrayed in some of the varta prasangs, it could be argued that we are also subject to the rebirth - though the cause/effect might not be to the same extent ...

An example is that of one of Shri Gusainji's disciples, who was a shop owner/businessman ... Shri Gusainji kept asking him "when will you come to Shri Gokul" and he kept replying "I will come". Eventually he could never make it and left his body and had to go through another birth (or two.. i can't remember..). One time, Shri Gusainji found him in the body of an insect - and got hold of him and put him in Yamunaji... in this way, the jeev in the boday of the 'insect' died, got liberated... and was taken to the tulsi kunj in the nikunj. In this case Shri Gusainji personally did udhaar of this jeev...

- likewise there is a case of one of the sevaks who became a ghost because of his actions

The other prasang, which Shri Mahaprabhu ji reminds us (i think as a caution/warning) in one of his granths/teachings, is that of Raja Bharat, whose mind got stuck in a deer at the last moment and hence had to take birth as a deer.

hope there will be further clarifications/explanations
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanx Jagdishji for your explanation, you're right it doesnt seem fair to go to Kunj and Thokorji with materialistic thoughts.

I suppose from the Sidhant Rahasya postings it is evident that the soul surrendership to Thakorji is of an intricate nature and the Gadiya mantra is of a deeper level in which the body and soul have completed enough tasks to come to understand that they want to give Thakorji back all the elements He has given us back to Him!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you for such a wonderful reply to Trushnaji's question. It is vital that our Karma has to spent within that time zone and if that time zone is neutilised with "care" then after Brahmasambandh Diksha a soul has increased its chances for salvation. One thing is sure that although a soul makes mistakes after Diksha, can get into "heen" (evil or inferior) "yoni" (life span inferior to human), some how gets back to road of salvation, The examples given by Jagdishji has demonstrated this. So it is really a blessing that we go through the "karma-yog" and spent it before it interferes with our salvation.

Now back to the conversation with Brahm (and soul). In this post we will be able to understand the period in which the soul had to be separated from Brahma and why that period is known as Parivatsar.

These changes made soul forget its original form and the connections; the soul got entangled with Kaam and indriyo (lust and the senses that antagonises the kaam (lust)) and thought these are the elements which is soul. This way the Atma (soul) got dragged into Maya. So When Varagiya Dharma vanished, atma became lustful (Vishay-ashakta).

The soul looked at Brahm searchingly, grizzled and the voice was rough as gravel.

As if this is not enough, Prabhu, in my life (soul's life) six types of rotten (Vikar) passions entered. These Vikar are (1) Janma (Birth), (2) Astitva (existence) (3) Vradhi (Progress towards Maya) (4) parinam (The result of activities in Maya) (5) Xinta (negative thinking), Mrutiyu (death). With this five dosh (sins) sipped into us and they are (1) Sahaj-Dosh, (2) Deh-Dosh (3) Kaal-Dosh, (4) Sayog- Dosh and (5) Sparsh-dosh.

The Soul paused again. Tears welling up and the emotion was such that it needed comfort from Brahm a zillion times, the words were through broken heart and disappointments.

I have become low-lying, depressed, meagre, depleted, insignificant, measly inadequate and low-grade soul. A dejected soul, separated from you. In fact, I was so much engrossed in the materialistic word and never ever remembered you. Oh God, I never ever tried to renew our contact, and regretfully I never felt remorse or missed you. I was involved in Me, myself and I, just being egocentric till today.

Brahm smiled. The enticement was depicted that happiness and also a reassurance. Brahm said in most cool, and soft voice. A genuine feeling of belonging voice:

Dear Atma (soul), I have never forgotten you and never been away from you. In fact, I always kept connection of Atma (soul) and Parmatma (Supreme soul) and kept tabs on you.

Soul smiled and added:

Oh Krupanath, Oh Graceful one, I do not dispute that. I (soul) have been separated from you for many Shastra, Parivatsar and I am sorry that I did not remember you.

The word Sahastra depicts an emphasis to a time limit. Shastra means thousands of years. Here the word Parivatsar is used to show the span of time. By using these words we hear about the length of time in which span, soul has been separated from its creator. In Shruty Ved Samvastar have four time spans. The time "pocket" is divided into four different pockets and all these time slots or pockets are known as parivatsar. These Parivatsar have been named as (1) Samvatsar (2) Parivatsar (3) Anuvatsar and (4) Edavatsar.

From all the above time "pockets" or "slots" Parivatsar pocket is the time slot in which "Aditya Narayan created Suriya (sun) Agni (fire) Samvatsar. Because this time slot co-insides with separation of Atma (soul) it is the period of pangs of separation and in this parivatsar the heat and fire ignites with the help of gases (Vayu) it also has the element of wind as thus this parivatsar is also element of Vayu Anuvatsar. So this depicts as ignition gas which enhances the pangs of separation. This way the soul in hilag goes through the pangs of separation and misses Brahma and thus it ignites the unhappiness of being away from Him.

Sometimes one remembers good times before hilag (before separation) and this is because with Parivatsar there is an element of calmness and serene atmosphere and this brings in the good memories. This calmness and serene is connected with the time zone (pocket/slot) known as Chandrama (moon) Edavatsar. Moon brings good romantic memories. This tells the soul the good time it had with Brahma before it got separated. So all these elements of time zone effects the soul with that pangs of separation and within that separation period it finds that small zone where a realisation of its destiny and its separation with Brahm dawns in its mind, so the jiva (atma, soul) is now repenting and would like to renew the connection with Him. This way the soul is remembering the length of separation from Brahm and reiterates it by saying that he has been separated from Brahm for Sahastra Parivatsar, meaning thousands of Parivatsar (In Jyotish-Shastra (Science of Zodiac), "Parivatsar" is slot of five years, that is, one Parivatsar means five years' period), have passed since our first interlude (with Brahma). According to Jyotish Shastra and Ved Shastra, Parivatsar is time span of Sun and it is depicted as another form of Demy God Sun. So Parivatsar is period of Agni (fire) and that is why Parivatsar is the period of separation in which soul feels that fire which is burning it for being separated and it forgot its creator.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pustidasji, Thanx for a very beautiful and detailed explanation.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shree Krishna

Absolutely wonderful narration, the dialogue between atma and Parmatmaa really touched my heart.

Thank you

JSK
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Unnatiji and Sitalji, here is more of that dialogue.

Brahm Shook His head and looked at the Atma and said:

Hey Jiva (Atma, soul) in "Ras-Shastra" (the science of being eternal happiness) there are two prominent, essential factors which are known as "Shringar-Ras". These factors are (1) Sayog and (2) Viprayog. The first one is being with the one you love, a sense and happiness of being with the loved one is known as Sayog Sukh (sukh=happiness). Viprayog is hilag. Hilag is pangs of separation. In Viprayog one feels "Taap-kalesh" (taap-kalesh is the feelings of separation in which one feels remorse of separation and glides into unhappiness, a feeling of emission, casting out from happiness, disgorgement of Sayog sukh) heart feels that firing deportation of evacuation from loved one. Although the feelings are of expulsion, banishment and exiled eke out, there is that elated joy which unusually animates the blissed out and high spirits of exhilarated joyfulness. In its infant stage one does feel the sorrow of dispossession but this intricate situation makes it complicated as one is feeling fussy and ostentatious and it is this elapse feeling for the loved ones electrify for remembering all the joys of Sayog sukh. So in a way we do feel gleeful and overjoyed in Viprayog.

Atma shook its head. This was too much to handle; Atma could scarcely breathe, but was overwhelmed. Atma thought of those images and dreams it had of God. Soul thought that those images were proof of how much she missed Brahm. But today Brahm was here, and soul was thinking of re-union. Was God visiting in its dream? It did not know what to believe anymore. And then a spark of anger ignited in soul. Soul knew one thing for sure; it wanted to spend eternity making wind blow or wandering through the Sayog sukh and dream about it again and again. Atma wanted that life back. Soul wanted to sail in Sayog sukh. It wanted to live again and love Brahm again forever.

It was suddenly all quiet. The spiritual breeze died down. Atma looked into Brahm's anuragi eyes and could not believe the misfortune. Soul knew it sounded spoony, but it had waited all its life to meet someone like Him, and He had been right there all along. Atma was ready to sail around the world to find Him, and He was waiting right within soul itself. Atma then gave voice to the question that felt more important:

Oh Prabhu, I have been separated from you for thousands of years and the pangs of separation was only felt when I realised that I have missed you. I did not even felt the pleasure which you talk about, the pleasure of Viprayog. Even that happiness is also never realised or felt. Please forgive me!

Shree Brahm listened to Atma and the introduction with patience. Now Shree Brahm decided to give His introduction. He said:

Hey Jivatma, after listening you, I think it is really time for me to introduce myself and then you can decide to surrender to me. This way you are reassured that your faith in bestowed on a right personality.

Brahm then gave His introduction in four words.

I am Bhagvan Krishna.

As He spoke the sun shinned on the Forest of Nevadanam, and soft streams of violet light filtered through the trees. Atma looked at Brahm, He looked beautiful in the soft stream of violet light. Atma saw that Gokul Krishna. Atma shivered and suddenly felt the rays of anurag and started sweating. Soul swept his hands over his chest and stomach, skimming off sweat. Krishna added:

Hey Atma understand this. I am Bhagvan. "Bhag" means Ishwar, God, who has the Ashvariya etc. goon. I have all the goons of God. You will not find these Goons in any other personality, or in any deity. I am independent (Swa tantra), I have no limitation, I am capable to do anything (Sarva Samarth), I am the best (Sarva thi shrestha) I am the ball of happiness (Purna-anand). Rest of the deity follow me and are within my boundaries.

There is also another meaning of Bhagvan. The word Brahm derived from word Bruhat. (Bruhat = Vishal = Vast). Bruhat means vast and from this word over the period mispronounced and became Brahm. Although being vast, but you can feel Him in every atom and only Brahm can infuse His inscription in every atoms. This is the reason He is known as Brahm.

After explaining the Brahma, now He continues to explain the meaning for Krishna. In Upanishad the word "Krushna" is explained as two syllable word "Krush" and "na"; Krush means Sarva Samarth (capable to do anything and everything). Na means "Anand Swaroop" (the form of eternal joy and happiness). Krishna also means one who attracts and in old Vraj language Krishna means Shyam Varna, meaning dark complexion. This complexion colour is known as the colour of Shringar (beauty and make-up) and in Ras-Shastra, this colour is known as colour of "Rati" (Rati= spiritual love and lust). This way Krishna is described as King of Rati. More He shows love, more He becomes Rati. He becomes the emperor of Ras and Anand; He is the Spiritual emperor of beauty and love.

When Brahm said "I am Bhagvan Krishna," He meant all those things mentioned above.

Atma smiled and thought, "How lucky I am. A bride will seek groom in the form of Krishna, Parents wants Him as Son-in-law. I am really lucky to get Brahm as my saviour, I am lucky to do Brahmasambandh with Him. Now I am ready to be connected to Him, Krushna Evam Gatirmama Krishna is my only saviour, I am yours o Krishna, I am yours."

Shree Brahmaji now took the form of Shree Nathji. He smiled and put right hand on his waist and raised His left hand up towards the sky and said," Hey Atma pull your brakes on. Stay put. Have patient. You have decided to accept Brahmasambandh Mantra but you can't have it for free. You have to give me something, a Paheramani (gift). Tell me what Paheramani you are going to give me?"
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Pushtidasji.....that is absolutely wonderful, beautifully written. Eagerly wainting for souls reply.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Very much agree with you Nirupaji Very Happy ... Just a guess but i think the soul will tell krishna that she is giving back the gift Shree Krishna gave to her himself. Everything Shree Krishna gave to her in life she will surrender. She will not only re-unite but return his gift. (I guess Embarassed )

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Palnaji you could be right. I have got this feeling that soul might say or offer little bit more. But then again I could be wrong. Embarassed
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
We will have to wait to find out, I question is there more to give back than everything he gave us? We only have anything because of him, so whether it be material objects, family and friend relationships, emotions, feelings, sorrow, joy and love....Its source is him and is instigated by him. As the soul (Atmah) mentioned earlier, even Adhyas and Maya are from Thakorji. The soul explained that it was lost in Maya because of the illusions (adhyas) but they were given by Thakorji. Anand (joy and true happiness) is not within Atmah being away from and without Thakorji. The way the soul shows surrendership is by doing seva and generating Bhakti and the base of this is love. Thus we can only love because he lets us. He is the source and end of all. So i ponder, is there more to give than true love and showing this via seva??? Returning his ironic gift of Maya and showering him with love. The love we have the ability to give because of his own hand of grace???

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Excellent analysis Palnaji and Nirupaji you really have me thinking, and thinking and I dont know if there is more to give than pure love! As you suggest love seems to have two elements your emotions and feelings towards your love and also the actions and behaviours you show and do for them. For this love to be pure is very difficult wouldnt as you agree. The source and inspiration is Shree Thakorji, Maya and the Adhyas are His creation and He gave us the choice to indulge in the illusion or be with Him and if we choose Him sincerely and try and show it by offerring ourselves internally and externally, our actions, speech and thought then what else is there? Doing that is not easy (I havent mastered it). Other Vaishnavs what do you think? Pushtidasji is there more than Nivedanam?
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Wow Pushtidasji this is great ------- Smile

Will wait patiently like Nirupaji, Palnaji and Trushnaji as am eager to know more what happened then !!

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thank you Palnaji, Trushnaji and Sunitaji.

Well Trushnaji, there is nothing more to offer to Thakorji except Nevadanam. You will perhaps gather that much that the conversation between Atma and Permatma is nothing more than Atma Nevedanam and if you know your Gadhiya Mantra then you will see that the whole conversation is rolling arround the Mantra and in a very subtleway it is explaining the meaning of Shree Brahmasambandh Mantra. Well done everyone. It is sometimes in this little conversation one picks up so much, so please do not shy away because you think this conversation is nothing to do with Sidhant Rahashiya or it is too basic.

I think every word on this tibari is bhagwad akshar and is satsang. I read each and every post and enjoy it and when needed also add my reflections on it. I hope everyone will understand why I have taken this stand on Sidhant Rahashiya as the Granth cannot depict the actual Brahmasambandh Mantra, so the only way out is just explain what the Mantra entails and I wanted a new approach to describe it, so fell back on Shree Hariraiji's conversation with Atma style. I hope you all love it. Please Unnatiji, do not shy away from the subject, as this Grant may seem so easy to understand but it is very difficult to understand the concept it offers. In my oppinion this Granth has quite a lot to offer. So bear with me and I shall take the subject to that high level and in process I did not want anyone to get confused or lost.

Jiva-Atma was taken back when Shree Brahm asked for Paheramani. His evil, but dishonest element surfaced. He thought that the best thing is to offer "Deh" (body) to Brahma. Atma thought that the body is ageing and youth is burning so it will be better to offer Him that, and this way I will get the Nevadanam Mantra for nothing. So the Atma muttered:

Badatu Ghar Krishna arpan, (Badatu =burning, Ghar=house and in this case it is the Body, arpan=offer)

Brahm asked:
I am sorry I did not hear you! Please repeat.

Atma said:
[Color = red]Oh mighty God I can offer you my body as Paheramani.[/color]

Brahma said:
What? Your Body? But what shall I do with the body without Indriyo?

Atma said:
Ok then I will offer all my Indriyo as well.

Brahma shook His head at this inferior being's thoughts. The serenity around Him was palpable. He looked at the Atma with pallor, paleness of complexity on the face. He chuckled and added:

What do you take me for? You are offering me a body with Indriyo and no "Pran" (life)? Have you seen a body without Pran? It looks like pallor, a dead body with paleness of an ill person and the complexion of the dead body is not my idea of colourful interlude with the body. So body and Indriyo only, do not seem to be a proper Paheramani. Your Pran (life) is the oxygen and without it your body and mind does not function properly, and you will look like a walking zombie.

Atma thought that Brahm will not accept inferior gifts, he had underestimated Brahma. Atma almost unconsciously, felt light air tousle its body's hair; it knew that this was the first feelers of that low feeling pressure. The susurrus of leaves from the trees, fluffed by this breeze and tickle on the back of Atma's neck told Atma it would be rough ride with Brahm. Atma became subdued in its thought and then with a quiet voice added:

Then please take my Pran as well. So now you have my deh, indriyo and pran as Paheramani, can I have Nevadanam Mantra?

Atma looked at Brahm watching His reaction, hoping He would give Atma an opening. They both stayed there in silent mode, in each other's glow for what felt like forever until Brahm came so close to Atma, who could actually feel an electric charge. Atma had heard touchy-feely types talk about energy fields before, it seemed like codswallop, and Atma tumbled into most incredible feeling. It lasted only few seconds, but it was a blissful shock. The warmth of the electric shock reached all the way inside Atma and filled it with the most exhilarating sensation Atma had ever known. Brahm replied:

What will I do with Deh, Pran and Indriyo? The body will still not function properly with these three elements.

You can't reject these elements? These were given by you.

I know I gave them to you but I never do half done jobs. There was a special element which helps and enhances the body for movements.

Hey Pran-Nath, I can't think of any thing which body needs, so what else can I offer? Please help me.

Atma, as long as you are clinging to your possessions you will not be able to offer me anything in the Paheramani.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Pushtidasji, thank you for your efforts, its nice to know our KS.com president pays interest and values our postings. Satsung seems to keep us going also, isnt that right ks.com crew?

It makes sense that there is no more to offer than Nivedanam. With your depiction of the Brahmasambandh mantra I can feel the Atma's pressure building! In our illusion we have so easily forgotten, Atma dear please realise that eletricity you felt by being close to Brahm is because every bits of you belongs to him!! GOOD LUCK MATE! Hey Pran Nath give him the next clue, whats next to be offered?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: