Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siddhant Rahasya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I say three? No in actual fact we have four events, incident where thoughts on Surrendership have been mentioned.

Atma-Nevadanam (Samarpan=surrender) as Jive's adhikar (per right to receive), has been developed in Eleventh Skandh (Indexed Part Eleven) under the subsection titled Mukti-Leela. In this section we have at least four places where we see events and sloka which depicts some sort of idea on the Nevadanam:

First one:
Quote:
Kayena vacha mansenindriyouvarya budhyatmana vanusrut svabhavat |
karoti yadhyata sakalam parasmau Narayanayeti samarpiyet tat || (11-2-36)

Meaning:

With Kaya (body), vani (by speech), mana (mind) and with indriyo (senses), budhi (intelligence), atma (soul) and also with one's swabhava (character ), when all these elements being used by Manushya (human), the human should surrender all these element to Shree Narayan (God).

I will let you digest this sloka first and then reveal further Slokas which give more on Atma-Nevadanam ailment.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna Vallah Vaishnavs

We had our usual Friday satsang yesterday and it was fantastic as usual. Pusthidasji put us on the spot asking us about Atma Nevadanam Shocked You should have seen the faces around the room, we was all hoping not to be selected, and guess what happened? Yes, he picked on nearly everyone and they had to answer, I had a lucky escape…Thank God for that Rolling Eyes However, everyone did really well and I ended up learning a lot, so am just going to put it down briefly.

What is Atma Nevadanam?

When your body, speech, mind, senses, brain, intelligence, soul and character have been surrendered to Thakorji. You daily actions in life are diverted to Thakorji in such a way that your chit is constantly with Thakorji whilst carrying out your normal duties.

All the human pursuits including thoughts, activities and desires are all given to Shri Krishna.

This is also called:

RATI: Soul

GATI: Body

MATI: Mind and worldy pursuits

Complete surrender-ship to Thakorji

Now I’ll let Pusthidasji carry on with his wonderful explanations and elaborations

JSK
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sitalji, well Atma Nevedanam is not really that simple. There is much more in it than we have briefly discussed in the satsangon Friday. Please note:

Rati = Lust

Gati = Action and motion and the state of ones mind.

Mati = intelligence, (budhi) and sensesand worldly pursuits.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Good flow please continue, and just to add that the best example of same is of Bali Raja in Shrimad Bhagwad.

Hope you all know the story that in 3 steps God took everything from him.

The first two steps God took away all His belongings and all that he was proud of on earth and heaven which he was trying to control and finally when the question of third step came. He had nothing to give except Himself so Bali Raja bent low and with head on Shri Thakuji's feet made complete surrender (i.e Atma Nivedhan includes, tan, mun, dhan and atma too) asked God to keep the third step on his head and body.

Above is a good example of Atma Nivedhan so please read the story.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Vasantji we also covered that example in Satsung on Friday. Baliraja's Atma Nevedanam was "Madhyam-Atma Nevedanam" because he had nevedan unconsciously, he surrendered tan, mun and dhan but not his wife. She asked Thakorji to accept her with her husband Baliraja.

I am sure Pushtidasji will explain this in full in the second stanza. As he said there is much more in Atma Nevedanam than we have briefly discussed in our satsung.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Nirupaji the three main sins according to Shree Prabhucharan Shree Hariraijiprabhu, are KAHIK, VACHI AND MANSIK.
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Pushtidasji. That means that when we recite Gadiya Mantra in the morning every day then 3 dosh are cleared!! Thakorji has done so much krupa on jiva. Has given the Gadiya Mantra to clear all the dosh and as a vehicle which takes jiva to Him.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

One more thing Nirupaji, In Bali Raja's case He was too proud of himself and God had to come and show His greatness. Hence Sharam was give to Shri Thakurji.

Bali Raja would never have surrendered without the appearance of God.

Only when God did prove His greatness in His first two steps he surrendered. Hence you may be right it was not the most superior Atma Nivedhan.

In Pushtimarg it is Nishkam Bhakti which is considered the most superior so if one surrenders this way without giving any Sharam to God but complete surrendership (with pure bhav, complete faith and love) including Atma Nivedhan without any returns the way Gopis did should be the best. As one must only consider the happiness of God at all the time in all situations.

Well above is just an opinion and I am sure Pushtidasji will definitely explain all under this topic of Sidhant Rahashiya.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Vasantbhai for the addition, here is further Slokas as promised.

Quote:
Estam, datam, tapo, japtam, vratam yachatmanah: priyam |
Daran, sutan, gruhan, pranayan yata parsmai nivedanam ||...(11-3-2Cool

Meaning:

Anything Auspicious, possessions, penance, recitement (jaap), my expectation (acharan) and my favourites, my wife (stri) (daran), children (putra) (sutan), my home (Gruha), my soul (pranayan), all this I surrender to thee.

Now you will see that there is lot of similarity in this Sloka with our Pushtimargiya Gadiya mantra. It is very clear that Shree Gokulchandramaji gave this mantra to Shree Vallabh and this is his way to remind that Thakorji has already given this Nevadanam mantra in Shreemad Bhagvatji, and this was to draw Shree Vallabh's attention that do not despair I have always looked after my bhaktas and will continue to do so. Shree Vallabh was only to find these Adhikari souls and give Nevadanam mantra and rest will be taken care by Lord Himself.

The third place we see the mention of Atma Nevadanam (surrender)is in again Skandh eleven. Chapter eleven verse forty-one. Here is the sloka:

Quote:
Yadhdishtatama lokai yachatipriyamatmanah: |
Tata treevedayanmahyam tadannatyaya kalpate ||...(11-11-41)

Meaning:

Whatever is your favourite, including the loved one that should surrender to me.

And now we see the fourth event in Skadhas eleven, chapter nineteen, verses 22,23,24.

We will discuss this sloka later, and also the events where these Slokas have been used. Shree Vasantji has already put forward one of the event. These events are:
    1. Adhikar leela-Dada Bhismapitamaha
    2. Manvantaar (Svadharma) leela- Bali raja (Shree Vasantbhai has already mentioned)
    3. Nirodha Leela –Shree Gopijan (Uttam Nevadanam)
    4. Visarga Leela – Sannatkumar gave Diksha to Pruthuraja (known as Sarva Nevadanam

Unnatiji I think it is time for second stanza. Please Gopal bhai add your brief explanation as you did for the first stanza. You are good.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Thanks Pushtidasji for ur kind words. Moreover First of all Badhaai to u all Vallabhiya Vaishnavas, for the Vivaah Utsav of Dadaji ShriGokuleshPrabhu, as today is Jeth Vad Bij, 13th june 2006

In the reference to the 1st Sloka, ShriMahaprabhuji took pledge to write the Word to Word narration which ShriPrabhuji said against ShriMahaprabhuji, Then why the Brahmasambandh Mantra is not given????

From the Tika of ShriPurushottamCharan on the Siddhant Rahashya Granth. The question raised is very prominent, that why shrimahaprabhuji broke the promise by not giving the brahmasambandh mantra in the granth, if aapshri promised that i will say the word to word what shrithakurji said to me.??????????

Nanu, yadi tadanintanvakyakathansyeiveyam pratigya, tada samarpangadhyamapi kuto noktumiti chet .. Uchyate ..... Tadvi Panchaaksharmantravivranktvadatigopyam, ato noktam ... Shastre hyatigopya mantraday udiyant eva, na tu prakahataya kathyante .. yatha "Sparshu yat shodashmekvinshami " ityadi .. Tanmantravivarkatvam ceitsaiyva gyeyam .. Tatra hi mantrasthottampushuhantkriyapadsuchitasya kartu swaroopam, tasya bhagwadviseshikrushnapaden cha bhagvadviyuktvadibodhanat mantrasthashasthayuktbhagvatswamitvatsambadhshalitvam cha vivrutam bodhitamiti tatheti tadnukti ...

"Here the doubt arises that if shrimahaprabhuji had taken the pledge that i will say the word to word which shrithakurji had said, then why the samarpan gadhyamantra is not given?? For this doubt, ShriPurushottamcharan says that this SamarpanGadhyamantra comes in the Counteract of "Panchaksharmantra, So it is Ati Gopniya ( not to be published), so it is not been given. In shastras it is said that the Mantras which are ati Gopniya, they r just declared by the abrevations and not the fully mantra.

Kincha, Samarpan navadhabhaktatvamanivedanatvan prasidhamiti na tatra kopi sandeh ityatopi tatha ..Tasya doshnivartavavam tu shashskandhe "YATHA KRUSHNARPITAPRANSTATVAPURUSHNISHEVYE" tyenen bhagvadiysangaduktam .. Kincha "DUSAHAPRESTHAVIRHATIVRATAPDUTASUBA" ityartatra sarvasubhanivarkatven sidhasya dusahabhagvadirahataapasya tadanimbhavat sevangikarsampadika doshnivruttihi kathan syaditi shankanivrutyartha hi brahmasambandhkaranpaden tatpurvoktam sarvamanudhya tata sarvadosh nivruttirtatrabhidistsita .. Ekadashovinshyodhyaya bhagvatatmanivedansya bhaktimargadharmadhikaratvabodhanen etasyaivarthasya suchnat .. Ato yadurupyadruaham tadev vyatpadhyam, natu nisandigdham subodhaman va .. Atopi tadanuktiriti janihi ....

Here the Tikakaar ShriPurushottamcharan wanted to explain the gopniyata ( personalness) of Mantra. Like in ShriBhagwatji the word "TAP" comes. So instead of saying the whole word, this word is been described as the 16th and 21st alphabet of Sparshvarna. To ShriPurushottamcharan takes the same example to make understand the doubt. Like not saying the direct word, but by pointing the similarly reflects the meaning. And in this Sanketik word the words are Bhagwad vakya (TAP), So here also in Brahmasambandh Mantra, there is Bhagwad Vakya, so is Gopniya and is not been described fully, the Samarpan Gadhya Mantra. The meaning is Bhagwad Vakya, Bhagwad Mantra, etc are very Gambhir (sensitive) so to keep unadvertise to non-adhikari jeevs, this Sutratmak method is been used. So the GAdhya mantra is also Gopniya. So ShriMahaprabhuji hadnt given the whold of the brahmasambandh mantra. And this same applies for Astakshar Mantra, s it is Bhagwad Mantra...........

gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Brahmasambandh-Karnaat-Sarveshaam Dehjeevayo ||
Sarvadoshnivruttirhi Dosha PanchVidhya Smrutaha || 2 ||

For the 2nd's sloks ShriPurushottamcharan Gives very very beautiful explainations in apshri's Tika on this granth.

Brahmasambandh : - Brahmasambandh means to admire, to follow, to understand the Swamiroop of ShriBhagwan with all elements. To do Brahmasambandh means :- Bhagwan had said the method of Aatmasamarpan in Gadhyamantra, in that ways the all elements along with Swa-Aatma had to be offered (samarpan) to bhagwan. Also to follow Swamiroop to ShriBhagwan. Sa Vai Naiva Rem (Bruhad 1-4-3) the Shruti Vachan, and "Kridarthamatmanam Idam Trijgadkrutam te Savamyam ..".. (bhagwat 8-22-20) ShriBhagwat Vachan. In the Shruti it is said that " according to this shruti, bhagwan had made the new world for Swa-raman - his plays, he makes play, and he quiets. So in this world the jeev whatever exercises may be swa-tva, or swityatva, jeev does tyag by understanding the bhagwaditya in that "Swa" and "Sviyat". is called to do Brahmasambandh.

So by Brahmasambandh the Samast Samarpit Souls or the "Deh-Jeev" (Dehjeevayo) or the the physical bodily (sthul-ling sharir) means by the word Deh in Dehjeevayo is the Sthul Sharir, which is visible by our naked eyes., . And jeev means the Ling Sharir which lies inside the Sthul Sharir made of 17 tatvas. Which makes the micro body (sukshma sharir) which is also called as "Ling Sharir" ----
DehJeevayo

"SarvaDosh Nivruttirhi" :- Now describing the meaning of "SarvaDosh Nivruttirhi" . In the main sloka the word "hi" comes in "SarvaDosh Nivruttirhi Hi is the meaning of Nischay - not changable - strongly the meaning . (eg by doing sarva samarpan to bhagan, the all doshs gets eliminated which can be strongly said, by ShriGokulesh in ShriGitaji (9-27) "What ever you do, what ever you eat, do offer first to me " by these words prabhu directly orders us for the first offer for him of any of our karmas) Also in Gitaji (9-2Cool by this way you will be free from all subh-ashubh karmas phalas and by giving this type of sanyas yog, the chitt will get mukt and will attain me. By this orders bhagwan the fruit also is described. Now to understand more firmly, ShriPurushottam Charan Quotes the Shrimad Bhagwat's Vachan "Hey Rajan, by following these bhagwad dharmas, the jeev doesnot get affected to any vighnas " (11-2-36)

...........continued
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Its a good flow i am enjoying a lot just would like to add 1 thing as Pustidasji quoted

Quote:
Kayena vacha mansenindriyouvarya budhyatmana vanusrut svabhavat |
karoti yadhyata sakalam parasmau Narayanayeti samarpiyet tat || (11-2-36)

This is a Bhagwat Dharma i.e. to dedicate everything to Lord Narayan and through this the Fruits (Fal) which is received is Bhakti, Vairagya in loukik things and Parashanubhav(Presence of god) i.e. Bhagwan ka anubhav.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Stanza 2.......

Brahma-sambandh karanaat sarveshaam dehjivayoho I
Sarvadoshnivritirhi doshaha panchvidha smritaha II2II

Brahma-sambandh : From the descendants of Shri Vallabhacharyaji the dedication which is done by soul to Shri Thakoreji.

karanaat : By doing

sarveshaam : All

dehjivayoho : Soul - body etc

Sarvadosh : All the sins

nivritirhi : Totally removed

doshaha : Sins

panchvidha : 5 types resulting in the Veda (sahaj, desh, kaal, sanyog and sparsh)

smritaha : Is written
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Gopalbhai, ur explanation is good but the only reason for not writting the gadh mantra in the treatise of Siddhant rahasya is that it is gopniya as it includes Panchakshar mantra, but from this one cannot say that Shri mahaprabhuji has broken his promise.

Here in 2nd stanza the first word itself is Brahmasambandha karnat (sahastra................samarpyami) i.e the soul who has done brahmasambandh, that means the panchakshar mantra is been made to repeat by the Jiva after hearing it from the Acharya -Guru.

Also It is said, " Matri guptabhashane : Mantra is not to be prakat " Mantra is not to recite (Patha). Mantra is to do Jap.

Thats why in Sarvottam Stotra it is said "Japyam krushna rasarthibhihi" and not "Patheetavyam krushna rasarthibhihi"

Please feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited by unnati on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

As Nirupaji quoted

Quote:
Thank you Pushtidasji. That means that when we recite Gadiya Mantra in the morning every day then 3 dosh are cleared!! Thakorji has done so much krupa on jiva. Has given the Gadiya Mantra to clear all the dosh and as a vehicle which takes jiva to Him.

First of all Gadh Mantra is recited by those soul who has taken Bhrama-Sambandh. And by taking Bhrama-Sambandh all the five types of sin resulting in veda are not completely removed, but yes this also will not create any obstacles during seva.

Please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: