Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shri Mahaprabhuji is Agni Swaroop.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Shri Mahaprabhuji is Agni Swaroop. Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Looks like everyone celeberated the 529th Pragataye Utsav in a grand way and also read a lot about Shri Mahaprabhuji.

So here is an easy question to which answers are plenty so I need all to participate and most of you have already read the vartas too!

The question is

Shri Mahaprabhuji has proved His Agni swaroop at many instants please name and describe those incidents.

Will put the very first one so all can understand and add atleast one

When Shri Mahaprabhuji was born from that time He proved by not being burnt by the fire (Agni) though He was surrounded by fire on all four sides and it gave way only to his mum to come pick Him up.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Toofani group and also Unnatiji everyone must add one atleast so let me put the difficult one Laughing

Once Shri Mahaprabhuji complained to his sevaks that He has a stomach ache so the sevaks rushed to the vedic doctor and got some medicine then Shri Mahaprabuji told them to put same in the Agni (fire) which was burning in the front and immediately His ache dissapeared.

Now all please add one each including Trushaji and Trushnaji as you both are converting from active to silent readers Haha Laughing Got you!

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Sunitaji, I'll have a go Rolling Eyes

In Aashad Shukla 3 at mid-day Mahaprabuji entered Shri Gangaji and disappeared with a ball of fire which had appeared from Gangaji whilst he entered. Afterwards this ball of fire disappeared in the sky.

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

That was nice Sitalji.

Here is some hint there are other stories which proves that Shri Mahaprabhuji's agni swaroop is actually very shital (cool) to vaishnavs and his Bhakts but just the opposite (very hot) to non sevaks and non vaishnavs now maybe you can come up with something

Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Can someone please put the prasang that took place before Shri Mahaprabhuji went for Sanyas at Hanuman Ghat.

That may add one more to these stories.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Will tell you one incident when Shri Mahaprabhuji proved his Agni swaroop is very fiery and hot.

We all remember the varta of Shri Damodardas Harsani.
It is said that when Damlaji was small and when he got darshan of Shri Mahaprabhuji he immediately left home and joined Shri Mahaprabhuji.

His brothers were against it and after their father's death they were all dividing the wealth amongst themselves and wanted Damlaji also come back to them and not go with Shri Mahaprabhuji as they had no faith in Him.

So when Damlaji saw them coming to take him away He immedietely reported same to Shri Mahaprabhuji and said I have surrendered to your lotus feet and in no way I want to join my brothers so please, please help me.

So Shri Mahaprabhuji seeing them immedietely became visible to them like fiery fire and so much hot that they could not see him clearly and felt immense heat coming from that direction and they could not go in front of Him so they ran away leaving Damlaji with Shri Mahaprabhuji.

Now anyone with incident of "Shital Agni"?

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, Are you looking for this incident.

Shri Vallabhacharya was preparing to go at Gaulok when the Thakoreji called him for the 3rd time. Thus thought of taking sanyas for which Aapshri required his wife to agree upon his decision. But Mahalaxmiji refused to agree upon Mahaprabhuji's decision. Due to Aloukik Agniswaroop Mahaprabhuji fired his own hut and coz of that Mahalaxmiji screemed and said "RUN RUN". By hearing this words from his wife Mahaprabhuji accepted it as the permission received to leave the house.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Yes Unnatiji, that was one of the incidents that Sunitaji had requested.

Now there are few more hope some vaishnavs will put it and Unnatiji you can try one more Shri Krishnadas Meghan varta. He lifted the fire in front of his previous guru who was upset at him for changing the guru but he replied that Shri Mahaprabhuji is shakshat Purshottam and picked up the fire proving it to be shital (cool) to him only in the name of Shri Mahaprabhuji agni swaroop. He had complete faith in Shri Mahaprabhuji that even his hands did not burn but the earth where he threw it burned the ground.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, I'm sorry I thought it was u who requested that incident.

The next incident which u requested is Shri Krishnadas Maghans,

Trip to The Yogi.

Arriving in Soron, Krishnadas requested permission to visit his yogi guru's hermitage. Mahaprabhuji replied, "your trip will be disappointing." Arriving at the hermitage, the yogi guru immediately questioned, "Have u made another guru?" Krishnadas explained, " you are my guru. Through your direction i found god." The yogi doubted, "How do u know he is the lord?" Krishnadas took some burning coals in his bare hands and declared, "if shri Mahaprabhuji is lord himself, my hands will not burn; otherwise, let them blaze." For a while he kept the coals in his unscrorched hands untill his guru grabbed them and made him drop the coals in to the fire. Krishnadas distressed at his guru's disbelief, returned to his mahaprabhuji's camp. Only after that incident did his devotion to Shri Mahaprabhuji became one pointed, the path of grace established in his heart, and his speech got pured.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: