Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krushnasevaparam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Shreekantji KS.com is an open forum and we are all having lovely satsang and anand. No one and single opinion or view is unwanted or invalid. A point highlighted by Trushnaji was that some people are unable to communicate with their Guru. Thus the Vallabkul may be unavailable in their entirety to teach (preach), whether it be language barriers stopping them from communication or geographical barriers. In reference to previous posting we find that if unable to have satsang with ones Guru or one is unable to find all the qualities required of a Guru then he/she can :

Quote:
Well the above solution is of looking at Shree Vallabh as Guru, but then the question is of one's education by Guru. What is the situation in this case?

Shree Purshottam ji also addresses this in his Tikka. If you can find a vaishnav who is already indulging in Krishna seva and has been in it for sometime, then one should try to learn through this Vaishnava.

Thus we follow the Marg by sharing knowledge, imparting our thoughts and questioning what we do not understand. This is precisely what I feel KS.com does. It allows for the Vaishnav to educate one another via satsang. The site is here for us to help each other and have blissful anand therefore thoughts should always be freely expressed otherwise when in situations where Acharya (Guru) and Antevasi (disiple) are not in contact; there are amazing Vaishnavs from all different levels in ability to impart their understanding and knowledge.

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Shreekantji, my English may not be to your standard but what was put by you on the Tibari was really pointing that you were troubled by it and your posting reflected that.

Let us understand your posting step by step. You first reaction was:

Quote:
A vaishnavs duty is to follow the Marg. Not to preach the marg.
The entire Vallabhkul is available to do that.

Can you tell me who is preaching in this site? And what is being preached? I am sure you are able to distinguish difference between preaching and satsang. In here most of the vaishnavs partake and reveal their understanding of certain subject. Most of them try to pass their knowledge and this way the subject is enhanced. We have lovely vaishnavs who are able to put knowledge forward as they are more with the reading and also have consulted many Balaks on various subjects. For instance we have 41 Shikshapatra vivran by Shree Vasantbhai, who has read the subject and has been putting the subject as he understands. We do have consultations with subjects.

I am indulging in Balbodh and also Gopi-Geet. Both subjects are put forward by the grace of Vallabh Balak. If we have any marred proclamation on these subjects we do adhere with the Vallabh's advice and post the subject to Pushtimarg's sidhant and its principles are not damaged. If these three subjects have shown the strength of our Tibari, it is because we have the grace of Vallabh and Thakorji. Putting such a task takes lot of courage and research and consultations and cannot just be posted. The language is also depicted so regular readers can understand. This is not preaching? Is it?

Then in your closing remark you have said:

Quote:
While it is really good and great to highlight the Pushti sidhant; What is important is to personally follow them, rather than criticise others.

Well, Shreekantji, who claims to know whole sidhant of Pushtimarg? Do we all know everything on sidhant of Path of Grace? Without knowing the sidhant how can you follow the sidhant? Is it our duty and also vaishnavs underlying sidhant not to criticise the fellow vaishnavs?

Now to refresh everyone's memory your last posting had the following remark:

Quote:
Let me first and foremost clarify that by criticism, I did not mean that what was being mentioned here in the satsang hall, by my Vaishnav freinds.

By criticism, I meant the pointing out of certain real happenings, and to mention them to be wrong, without actually knowing/mentioning the facts.

I can't comprehend what you are saying here. But if I understand, please correct me if I have not depicted it correctly, you are referring to Shree Gopal bhai's remark on advertising in certain news-paper in Baroda (India). Well, this event is an unusual event and Gopal bhai was right to point it out and he is right in making his personal observations (please note these are not KS.com admin's views) and when these kind of issues are raised, it does not constitute as a criticism, but these issues are relatively used as information and also a way to understand whether it is right or wrong. But criticising certain real happenings is not we at KS. Com do, we try to reason the reason behind these issues. We directed Gopal bhai to speak to balak and ease the issue that way. Criticism is not the solution in this aspect, but an observed, insight solution is relevant and that is the route KS.com has taken. I hope you will understand our delicate predicament. As you are an officer of a site I admire a lot, you know how important it is for admin and moderators of the site for not getting involved or get dragged into these controversies. Lets hope we don't have to indulge in this petty issues. Time to go back to Satsang Tibari.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Dear Vaishnavas a beautiful discussion on Brahmasambandh Topic done, can check in the below link. all the pages

http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1550&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=7&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EDisscuss+it+all%2E+%3C%2Fb%3E&Topic_Title=Bramhasambandh&whichpage=4&tmp=1#pid8555
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai ShriGokulesh
Vaishnavas do read the below link for Vachnamruts of Pujyacharan Goswamey ShriVitthalraiji Bavashri (shrimad gokul, Baroda)

http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?whichpage=9&TOPIC_ID=1420&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=7&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EDisscuss+it+all%2E+%3C%2Fb%3E&Topic_Title=Havelis+or+Nijseva%3F
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Goklesh,

Thanks Gopalbhai enjoyed Je Je's vachnamruts.

Please do Vasantji's and mine dandwat pranaam to Je Je.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: