Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Venunaad for Pushtinaad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gosipguru
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Venunaad for Pushtinaad Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

First of le me congratulate for such a lovely web site. Well-done, Shree vasantbhai, you have done very well. A bold attempt to do satsang and your satsang tibari is really amazing. I have learnt a lot. I have been a silent reader since its formation, and although I loved the boldness and its approach in satsang, I think your site still is not bold enough to challange inferior and injustice in pushtimarg. I do find Pushtidas as a very bold and sincere vaishnav and I have had opportunity to see how he operates in Parishad. But unfortunately, he also has his reasons for not voicing the present pushtimarg environment.

I have taken that bold step and created a website which will challange all the issues that are controvercial and want to takle those taboo subjects and hoping every bold vaishnavs will join me. You all are invited to visit the web site and grace your presence by becoming the member.

please wake up and voice the Pushtimarg as it should be and voice your opinion.
Gosipguru
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

Now that you had time to read the first posting, you wondered why I did not give you the web address?

Well, here is the link:

http://venunaad.blogware.com

Be Bold and Be Real Pushti Bhakta
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks for the link to your web-site. using KS.com to fulfil your ambition is a very selfish way. This web site is for vaishnavs to do their satsang and we do not condole any politics. By gossiping about controversial subjects in Pushtimarg do not constitute boldness. KS.com is a bold satsang tibari as this site really tackles satsang in depth and we at admin will like to keep it that way.

I know who you are, as I have seen you in Parishad and your knowledge as Pushtimargia vaishnav is commendable, but using our site the way you have is really not acceptable. This time I will let it pass and hope you will not pull the fast one on us.

I have become member in your site. I like the web-design as it is quite simple but attractive. I hope you will do a good service in serving Pushtimarg with your knowledge.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna Vallah Vaishnavs,

I have visited Gosipgurus site and it boldly expresses issues of a controversial nature.

I do however see sense in his queries and think that as fellow Vaishnavs we need not distance ourselves from such opinions, misunderstandings or hidden truths. Thus I give a humble plea to ardent Vaishnavs like Vasantji and Pushtidasji, as well as our regular Tibari stars to unfold some of the topics Gosipguru has raised. The recent topic is that of:
Daan motu, ke Data??....

This is of a very interesting nature which I felt we would all do well to open up. It will give the opportunity to correct our own understandings or misunderstandings as well as share our views.

Satsang is a fruit of life, thus one should exploit every chance to do so. Let us take up this opportunity with open minds.

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Jai Shri Krishna,

Palnaji according to me these type of objective questions can sometimes lead us the wrong way or small misunderstandings like in your case the question is there but what are they giving? Who is giving to whom ?and also what are the intentions of those people either giving or taking are not mentioned so the judgement is not only hard but very difficult.

Anyway here is my opinion

In conversation, as also in spiritual parlance, we use the word 'karma' rather loosely and casually. By karma we mean the cause of our destiny, or simply action or work including our burden of daily activities.

The actual meaning of karma, however, is much more deep and complex. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna called it ".... mysterious to even the most intelligent and difficult to understand".

He explains to Arjuna: "One who sees work in no-work and no-work in work, is indeed wise and worthy of liberation from samsara (the never-ceasing cycle of birth and death)" (Gita 4.16-1Cool.

The process of karma starts as soon as a thought to perform an action enters one's mind. It then translates into action in the form of speech or physical activity or both.

Karma is thus performed by the mind in thought, by the tongue in speech or by the body in action. The Gita classifies karma under three categories — karma, vi-karma and a-karma.

Karma is right action — that is in accordance with shastric injunctions, with the best of motives and with desire for some return. Karma contributes to happiness here and hereafter.

Vi-karma, or wrong action, is action that is contrary to shastric injunctions, or performed with the intention of doing harm to others and results in suffering in this life or in future lives.

A-karma is non-action, action that does not produce any reaction and, therefore, ceases to bind one to samsara and leads one to moksha.

Karma, vi-karma and a-karma are not to be distinguished by the action itself, but by the intention or motive behind that action.

For example, if one may give in charity (daana), perform austerities (tapa) or sacrifices (yagnas) with the motive of acquiring fame or favours or for adharmic purposes, then these seemingly right actions would be categorised as vi-karma.

On the other hand one may steal, cheat or even kill, but with good intentions, then these karma would be considered right action; and if they are done in support of dharma, they could even fall into the category of a-karma.

When Arjuna fights the Kauravas and, in the process, kills several of his friends and relatives, it is only with the motive of upholding dharma. They were a-karma.

Krishna says (Gita 5.Cool, "...... one who is detached in action and knows that the self (atma) does not do any karma even while performing all activities, is truly in knowledge of the truth".

To achieve the highest perfection of human life — total freedom — moksha from misery — we must perform only a-karma.

Akarma can be achieved in two ways: First, by performing action without desire for the fruits of that action, the fruits being dedicated to the Lord, and second, by total renunciation of all action as in the state of samadhi.

However, one must be careful and not confuse non-action with laziness or escapism, as renunciation, for that would amount to being in tamas (mode of ignorance).

Shri Krishna tells Arjuna (Gita 9.27-2Cool: "Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer in sacrifice, whatever you give as charity, whatever austerity you perform, do that as an offering unto Me. Thus shall you be freed from the bonds of karma bearing good and evil fruits. With the heart firmly set on renunciation, you will attain liberation (moksha) and thereby come to Me".

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

First and foremost I must apologise for the late reply. Many Thank you’s Vasantji, for your contribution and researched response. It conveyed a true teaching and advice on how one must conduct their lives.

I sincerely apologise for any offence I may have caused in querying on such a topic. Krishneseva.com in a very comforting site to do satsang and one feels very much at ease in asking such questions to epitome learned Vaishnavs like yourself and Pushtidasji. (Among many others) By the grace of Shree Thakorji.

The mind is a powerful tool in surrendering to Thakorji. It is in the mind, where as you have mentioned ‘intention’ and therefore the fruits of karma are first planted. Karma good or bad is planted and its fruits bind one to the Samsaric cycle. Shree Krsna says to Arjun in the Gita

Quote:
“He who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction he is wise among men.... Having abandoned attachment to the fruits of action, ever content, depending on nothing, though engaged in karma, verily he does not do anything……Seek to perform your duty, but lay not to claim to its fruits. Be you the producer of the fruits of karma, neither shall you lean towards inaction; Perform action being fixed in yoga, renouncing attachments and even-minded in success and failure. ” Gitaji 6.18,20,47,48

Quote:
“Fix your mind on Me; be devoted to Me; sacrifice unto Me; bow down to Me. Having thus made yourself steadfast in Me, taking Me as the supreme goal, you will come to Me” Gitaji 9.34

The point I aim to emphasise from your posting is that of ‘a-karma’. One must note that this is not renunciation of the body but rather refocusing and surrendering the mind. This is clearly illustrated by the above quotations.

This analogy of “Daan motu Ke Data” often confuses youths such as myself. We have nowhere to question or clear our doubts except for forums such as this. I hope we can explore the topic in a humble and good intentioned manner. Not to put any body down or to unfairly critique but honestly examine the analogy with again, open minds.

“Where there is fear, there is not love” Love is that which we wish to have for Thakorji, let us not fear the journey of educating our minds in this search.

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Palnaji as per your question

"This analogy of “Daan motu Ke Data” often confuses youths such as myself. We have nowhere to question or clear our doubts except for forums such as this"

Well, like I explained above lets take an example of " KANYADAAN " this is the most auspicious Daan as per the shastras but you will never be able to clarify in this “Daan motu Ke Data” without knowing the story behind it.

Not only that but in todays time many girls dont even want to get married hence parents are left out without doing KANYADAAN so who do we blame?
Anyway here is what is mentioned in Bhagwad Gita.

Chapter 17 verse 20

A gift which is bestowed with a sense of duty without any expectations from anybody and given to the deserving candidate at the right place at suitable time and to a deserving person are available, that gift has been pronounced a Sattvika. (GOOD) Like giving money to the poor and needy.

verse 21

A gift which is made with an object of expectations of a return or future gains or rewards is called Rajasika (or sometimes it hurts to give is called Passionate)

verse 22

And that gift which is made at the wrong time, wrong place, and to non deserving person is said to be Tamasika (without proper ceremony and in contempt is declared to be Dull)

verse 28

An oblation which is offered, a gift given, an austerity or penance practised, and what ever good deed is performed, without Faith is called "ASAT" O Partha (Arjuna) it is of no avail here or hereafter.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: