Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Goverdhan Praikramma !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Inaxiji, so lovely to have you back on Krishnaseva, there was not enough masti going on without ur presence Wink

Thankyou for providing us with such wonderful satsang, could you also please explain about the eight dwars of Giriraji?

Thanks

JSK
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shree Krishna

Ofvo Sitalji, I know you also been to Vraj and must have brought lot of Makhan (butter) from Nandalay, if you must butter me then I am flattered. Nice to hear from you?

This is my posting and honest, I did not steal from Pushtidas, sachi muchi. Well, here is what I know, and I hope ardent and learned vaishnav will correct any misposting. I hope you all will forgive me if I have made an error, if can't, then tough luck, is it not so Palnaji? Hehehe...! Sunitaji hum bhi kisise kum nahi hai.

Here we go.
Girirajji's eight gates and its Bhavna:

(1) Surbhikund: There is a Shyamtamal Tree, and from here one can go to Nitya-leela sthan. The main door keeper (Mukhya Dwarpal) is Shree Parmanandasji. He is Toksakha in Nitya-leela and Chandrasakhi in Kunj. Parmananddasji was lover of Bal-leela. Surbhikund dwar is where one can do Shravan (recite).

(2) Mansiganga:In this place there is a Pipad tree, and this is the dwar to Nitya- leela dham. The main Mukhiya is Nanaddasji. He is Bhojsakha and also Indulekha in kunj. He was keen in Raas-leela.This part of Girirajji is "Uddara Sthan".

(3)Airavaat Kund: In this Kund we have Kadamkhandi (a narrow footpath leading into Kandra (cave). This Kadamkhandi is known as Govindswami Kadamkhandi. Yes you guessed it, hehehe..the Mukhiya Dwarpal (doorkeeper) is Shree Govindswami. In leela he is Shreedama sakha and Bhama Sakhi in Kunj. His main interest is in Hindola-leela.

(4) Sadupanday's house in Anyore: The main Mukhiya Dwarpal is Shree Kumbhandasji. He is Arjunsakha and Vishakha sakhi in kunj. He is very much enticed by Nikunj-leela.

(5) Chandra Sarovaar: The main Gate-keeper is Shree Surdasji. He is Krushna sakha and Champaklata Sakhi in Kunj. Surdasji was enticed by Gaucharan-leela (cowherd leela)...sorry I don't know any better words in english to describe this leela, ok?

(6) Rudra Kund: The legendary Amlee tree is the place where this dwar is and the main keepr to this gate is Chatturbhjdasji. He is Subuha sakha and Sushila sakhi in Kunj pragatiya. He has flare for Annakut-leela.

(7) Aapasara Kund: In Aapasara Kund there is..well you guessed it, there is Shyamtamal tree and under this area we have gate to Leela dham. The main Gate-keeper's name is Chhitswami. He is Subal sakha and his pragatiya in leela is as Padma sakhi. He is engrossed with rasaukta (juicey alokik leela) leela.

(Cool Bilchu Kund: Wow again we see that Shyamtamal tree and the hidden gate to nityaleela sthan (place). Well now it must be very easy to guess who is the Main Gate-keeper. Well who is it? Can you guess it? No? Yes I know it is difficult Nirupa and Trushnaji..well let me tell you...I don't know why I have to answer all the questions in this tibari? Ahem..well the main Gate-keeper is Shree Krushnadasji. His pragatiya is as Rushbha sakha nd Lalita sakhi in kunj.

So above was the eight gates Shreeji uses to go to Nitya-Leels Sthan. Well Sitalji I only know this much. Well Pushtidas, how did I do? No comments, that is fine, lets hear from other vahala vaishnavs.

Last edited by Inaxi on Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
I am going to borrow some of Sitalji's makhan (butter) Wink and tell you Inaxiji that was a fantastic posting Very Happy Inaxiji i am affraid you have to answer these questions in this tibari because you have many keen vaishnavs who love your style of explanations even without Pushtidasji's note book Very Happy (Shhhh dont tel him i said that otherwise ill not be able to get another sneeky peak Razz ) Some of us were not fortunate to go to Vraj but please share the highlights of the experience and the bhav behind every bethankji you visited?? Im sure it was an amazing trip so lots to tell
Thank you
Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thankyou Inaxiji, that was a wonderful posting and makes me want to have to access to the various lila's. Anyone know the short-cut to get in?

Inaxiji please have a look in Pusthidasji notebook and Sunitaji could you also have a look in Vasantji's notebook please Wink

Thanks

JSK
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSK

Sitalji I looked in Pushtidasji's note book and found a simple answer! we are taking the short cut to the lilas by trying to follow pushtimarg and participating in these lovely satsungs Wink! lucky us! Thanx Yamna Maiya and Thakorji xxxx!!!

(caww pushtidasji i think you need heavier security for your note book sneaky vaishnavs like palna and I are getting access far too quickly! Twisted Evil ) Inaxji thanx for your help getting the note book Laughing
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Nice explanation by Inaxiji and Sitalji is this Lila what you looking for and there are more.(even I can look in Pushtidasji's and Vasantji's diary )

Dekha Inaxiji Hum be kisise kum nahi Laughing Ha Ha !

Pratham Dwar (Dwar no 1) The First Dwar is Surbhi Shyam Tamal (Surbhi Kund). The main lila was of Bal-lila and Prabhunu Aang is "Shravan" and the Shringar bhav is of Gwal-Paga In Sarasvat Kalpa Vrajvashi were enticed by Krishna to do Govardhan Puja and Shree krishna held Shree Girirajji for Seven Days (Saat divay Govardhan girirajji Dhariyo. In this episode all Vrajvasi were pardoned from seven aparadh. Indraji when realised the error ,came and donated Surbhi Gaya (cow) and Airavaat Hathi (elephant).

Once Nandraiji and Vrashbahnji came to do Girirajji Parikrama with the family members. As Krishna was a Balak Yasodaji left Krishna with Madhumangal. And Vrashbhanji left Radhaji at her house. At night the two swaroop missed each others company. Krishna left Madhumangal in his sleep and joined Radhaji at Surbhi Kund where they played Chopat. Lord Krishna lost the Chopat game and had lost all his cloths and shringar. In the end Radhaji asked for Krishna's Bansi, which Thakorji refused to part with, hence the game came to end. They decided to go home, but Radhaji refused to return any winnings to Krishna but gave him "Nila-umber" to cover His body. Thakorji wraped the Nila-umber and went for snan in Surbhi-Kund. Swaminiji then repented and realised her "Jeed" and She gathered all the cloths and Ornament (Shringaar) in a little potli and asked Lalitaji to return it to Lord Krishna. Lalitaji then went to Surbhi-Kund and put all the Vastra and Shringaar on Krishna and was pleased to serve Lord in this way

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Well Panaji and Kavitaji how am I doing? Surprised

Second one Laughing

Dwij Dwar (Second Dwar) The second dwar is Mansi Ganga. Shringaar darsan is of Fenta. Main Lila is Raas Lila. Prabhu nu Shri Aang is "Udaar". The Legend of Mansi ganga Dwar is that after assisination of Vatsasoor Daintiya, Thakorji was told that he has done a "dosh" (sin) and to repent from this Dosh-nivruti he has to bathe in water.

Thakorji then created Mansi Ganga and then had snan in this Mansi ganga. This way he became "sudh". In Vraj Shree Nathji resided for 191 years on Girirajji. The mansi Ganga was in round shape. To depict this occassion, vrajbhakto on Dashera during Diwali Utsava, in Nathdwara in Kamal Chowk,raised a round tree and put at least 191 Diva in circular form arround the tree to depict Mansi ganga and the do parikrama.

In Vraj vaishnava do Mukut darshan of Girirajji and then go to Mansi Ganga and do Darshan of Girirajji who resides in Mansi Ganga jal. Here there is also Hardevji's temple(Mandir).

If you need more please let me know and Pushtidasji and Vasantji please keep your drawers open and not locked Very Happy

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Hehehe, I agree Sunitaji, thank you those explinations where lovely! Please do carry on Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Agreed with Palnaji, Your explanations are wonderful Sunitaji. Open up those drawers please Cool

JSK

Sital
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Hehe Palnaji and Sitalji I am happy you are enjoying it. Very Happy

Well here is more

Triju Dwar (Dwar No 3)

The third dwar is known as Govindswami Kadam Khandi.Also known as Airavaat kund. Shringar is of Teparo and main Lila is of Hindora lila.Prabhunu Shree aang is Natra (eyes). Nitya Lila is of Shree Damaji and his swaroop is of Bhamaji in Kunj.

Chothu Dwar (Dwar no. 4)

The fourth dwar is Anyoor. Shringar is Kulha and main lila is of Nekunj Lila.Prabhu nu Shree Aang is Harday (Heart).This Anyoor Dwar is in Jamnavata. In sarasvaat kalpaa, Shree Nathji had first Anakut in Anyoor. He gave darsan as Sahastra Bhuja and demanded food from Vrajbhakto by saying,"Aaan aur" which was vraj bhasa meaning please give me more. Since then this place is called "Aaan aur" and as time went by this word changed to Anyoor, hence the name of the place.

At Anyoor Shree Nathji in 1549 had Davdaman, i.e Pragatiya was declared and Shree Mahaprabhuji climbed the Girirajji and as soon as He set his Charnavind on Shree Girirajji, the thrill of Shree Vallabh's sparsh (touch)made Shree Girirajji quiver so where ever Shree Vallabh set His foot ,Girirajji became soft and melted into Shee Mahapabhuji's lotus feet. This then made an imprint of Shree Vallabh's charna vind. So this Charan Chinah on the silaji is at the present resides in Mathureshji's Mandir (Temple) and give darsan as Shree Nathji.

So Unnatiji how am I doing? and also please tell me where you keep your diary? So can check what more to add on Triju Dwar. Hehe Rolling Eyes

Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krihna

Sunitaji, why all ladies steal notes, I am sure you gopis must have learned it from Natkhat Kanudo.

"Aliyo nandno nanlo tofani"
"ene badhata hun bandhani...."
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji, I am not alone doing this. I am also being encouraged by toofani group and I am one of the member helping the group. Very Happy

By the way can some one explain how did Shri Gokulnathji write about the 252 and 84 vaisnav vartas ?

How did He get it?

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Sunitaji, i too found the same information at
http://www.yamna.co.uk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=297&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=Shree+Giriraj+ji&Forum_Title=discuss+all

Hahahaa Laughing

Anyways i will find it out.

Pushtidasji, all ladies dont steal the notes there are few immandars like me Wink
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Sunitaji, you gave the essense of 3rd dwar is beautiful. But i have something to add it.

Indra Kunda (Carana Kunda) and Airavata’s Footprint:

It is said that this kunda was made when Indra fell at the feet of Krishna. Tears flowed from his thousand eyes and bathed the feet of Krishna. This water formed this kunda. It is also called Carana Kunda because the tears of Indra washed the lotus feet (carana) of Lord Krishna. Vallabhacarya stated that at this place. Indra offered 56 kinds of delicious food preparation to Krishna (cappan bhoga). This place is near the Doka Dauji Temple.

Just next to Indra Puja is Airavata’s footprint. It is said that at this place Airavata the elephant carrier of Lord Indra, bowed down before Krishna and left his footprint imprinted into the rock on Govardhana Hill.

Airavata Kunda
Airavata is the elephant carrier of Lord Indra. Airavata came and put water from the Ganges here, with which he bathed Lord Krishna. This kunda is close to Surabhi Kunda.

Note: Still the presence of govindswami is experianced here but no one can see him.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Unnatiji, you are wrong this time Haha Laughing

As I do not surf Yamna nor I was a member there.

This subject was discussed in August 2004 in pushtikul and March 2005 in yamna so my question to you is who copied whom???

Or are we all refering to same pustaks?? Awating reply.

Here is the proof

http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=782&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=7&Topic_Title=Eight+Dwars+Of+Shree+Girirjji&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EDisscuss+it+all%2E+%3C%2Fb%3E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: