Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anantgun Bhushitey
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Anantgun Bhushitey Reply with quote

Why did Shree Mahaprabhuji said "Anantgun Bhushitey" about Shree Yamnaji? Where did Aapshree say this imortal words and how did he compare Shree Yamnaji with Lord Krishna?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

I know I may be wrong but will try anyway.

Are you refering to shlok number 4 in Yamnastakam "Anant Guna Bhushite ---------

which reveals all her attributes which are similar to Shri Krishna Grandeur, Valour, Renown,prosperity, knowledge, and renunciation and and one more KRUPA JALADHI SUNSHETE (the shelter of ocean of grace, as all rivers unite with various oceans of the world while Shri Yamunaji unite's us with Shri Krishna the ocean of grace which is our pushtimarg the path of grace.)

She is the one who even solves the maan of Shri Swaminiji and Shri Thakurji proving She is the one with endless virtues.

Will await your correct answer.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Anjana Modi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

This is from Yamnastakam, Shri Vasantbhai has answered that and the words" Anantgun Bhushito" means the one with umteen (anant) character (gun) bhushito (full of or posseses theses characters).

If I am not wrong then Mahaprabhuji is here indicating Shri Yamunamaiya's six gun which are also the gun of Shree Krishna. These gun are:
    Ashvairiya
    Viriya
    Yash
    Shri
    Gnan
    Vairagiya

This also depicts the imortal sentence, "YEHI TEHI, TEHI YEHI". That means there is virtually no difference between Yamnaji and Lord Krishna, She is Him and He is Her.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Inaxibhen please do not become invinsible a humble request for your answer.

Also Anjubhen has given such a good response.

Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Vasantbhai if only I had the magic portion then I would deffinately become invisible. Sorry to disappoint you can't disappear at all, your wish will not come true, that is, even if you try. Ahem... on the serious note, Anjanaji and You have answered the question in its entirety. I but only can elaborate on your answer and here is my little contribution.

1. Ashvariya

Shree Maharani Yamnaji is embellished with countless virtues (goon). Ashvariya is a virtue that has alokik (spiritual) samrthiya (ability).She has strength and ability to uplift spiritual ability in devotees.

2. Viriya

This is second virtue known as Virya. Virya means valour. (Leela mate divya bala). She uses this vigour goon to imbibe in Spiritual leela, that is Krishna's games and play on a spiritual plane.

3. Yash

Yash means in Gujarati, kirti, fateh or Siddhi, and in English it means fame or renown. Shree Yamna Maiya is renowned to indulge in enhancing bhakti and the Bhakto for Thakorji. She instigates the Yash to enhance bhakti in Vaishnavs and this way she sees to empower the circle of Vaishnavta.

4. Shree
With Shree, Shri Yamnaji, enunciate prosperity. This is her entree to entrench spiritual (alokik) wealth (sampati or laxmi). This virtue of Shree has an ability and agility to bestow bhakti wealth upon vaishnavs.

5. Gnan

Gnan is also known as Gyan. Gnan means knowledge. Shri Yamnaji is full of divine knowledge of Leela. When one recites Yamnastakam, she bestows this virtue of spiritual, divine knowledge of Leela, (Leela parak diviya Gyan). A devotional power of knowledge.

5 Vairagiya.

Renunciation is what we need to acquire our place with lotus feet of Shree Krishna. This goon, insist that one should enunciate Varagiya to cherish that Pushti Fal. (Bhakto mate sukh no tiyag). One should stay clear from the material word. It has to transform divinely transformation.[color=blue]
Anjana Modi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

This is good, now I can see you Inaxiji, I hope this version was not from Pushtidas' notes !!! Ha just joking.

This goon takes us to understand why there is not much difference between Krishna and Yamnaji, who (Yamnaji) is sometimes known as Krushnah. One swaroop is "Ghanibhut" and the other swaroop is described by Shree Mahaprabhuji as "Dravibhut". So which one is which and why did shree Mahaprabhuji described these swaroop as above?
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I think Ghanibhut is Thakorji which means Ice and Dravibhut is Shri Yamnaji which means water.

JSK

Sital
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Inaxibhen I can see you too now, as I was just checking if you knew magic then I wanted to learn it too !

Truly your input was really very good I thank you for sharing such knowledge with us and please do keep sharing.

Bolo--------Shri Shyam Sunder Yamune Maharani Ji Ki Jai.!!!!

Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Anjanaji that was a lovely question and your input has been a lovely satsang material.

Vasantbhai what is point of being invisible? Look thakorji plays ankmicholi (hide and seek) and gopis with Gopi Geet he had to appear. So even Him can't hide and pamar vallabhi like me has no chance.

Vaishnavs this subject is going on well. Now we all established that Maiya has all six virtues like Krishna. Can we think of stories in which each of the virtue has been used by Shree Yamna Maharaniji where she bestowed Grace on Vaishnavs.

For example we have Kishori Bai's story where Maiya used one of the virtue. Which virtue (goon) was it?
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I think in Kishoribai's Varta (story) the goon which comes very clearly is of "Ashwaria" Guun.

Now lets see who can find other vartas which will depict other goons which Inaxiji is asking. Good going Inaxiji, very clever transition from Yamnastakam.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Very good Sitalji. Ghanibhut means ICE and that is Shree Thakorji and Dravibhut means liquid or WATER.

It where we get a phrase "Yehi Tehi, Tehi Yehi"

As we saw from all above postings that Shree Maiya is quite similar to Shree Krishna's swaroop. With all the similar, or rather same goons, she was called or known as Krushna.

So Yamnaji is Krushna and Lord Krishna is Krishna.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

So how about the prasang which tells us how these goons of Yamna Maiya is shown is 252 and 84 vaishnavs varta?

You put one varta and I will try another goon and then see if vaishnavs catch on to this rasa.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Before Pushtidas starts his story it is time for you Sitalji to put that well known Varta of Kishoribai, so how about it?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Kishoribhai got the grace of Shri Yamuna Maharani by just reciting half a shlok of Yamnashtakam. When she was a child she had learned the whole Yamnashtakam by heart and used to do in full but due to her illness and sufferings she almost lost her memory.

But she still kept on saying half a shlok repeatedly

Vishuddha Mathuratate Sakalagopa- Gopi -Vrite
Kripa Jaladhi Samshrite Mama-Manassukhambhavaya

One can imagine if half a shlok can liberate us then what about reciting full Yamanshtakam?

Even souls like Dhruva and Parashar both were liberated due to their hard penances on the sacred shores of holy Yamuna. She is the one who unites us with Occean of grace Lord Shri Krishna.

Bolo--------Shri Shyam Sunder Yamune Maharani Ji Ki Jai.!!!!

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Whilst I was reading Pusthidasji last posting on Gopigeet and came across Yash and Ashvariya, I decided to go over Shri Yamunaji's goons again as she is quite similar to Shri Krishna's swaroop. We are blessed to have been provided with the Yamunastakam

Can I ask why the Yamunastakam was created in Pruthvi Chand please Question Was it created especially for souls on bhutal so they can get closer Thakorji?

Just wanted to add to your varta Vasantji that Yamna Maharaniji herself depicted as Kishoribai's sister and helped her sail through her predicament. How lovely she is as she bestows so much grace on vaishnavs.

Jai Shri Yamuna Maharani

Sital
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: