Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nav Villas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pushtidasji and Hetalji thanx for the beautiful topic. Njoyin a lot
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krshna,

Thank you Pushtidasji for the beautiful explanations. Very Happy

I will definitely request Vasantji to add the next kirtan or will do it myself as I do not want to miss out the beautiful translations.

Pushtidasji you should really become the author of this novel too!! Laughing

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Nice going Pushtidasji, Love your postings!

3rd Vilas RAAG MALAV

Trutiya vilas kiyo Shyama ju praveen,
Khelan-ko utsah sakhi aka-tra keen. (1)

Tin-me Mukhaya sakhi Vishakha-ju ean,
Chali nikunj mahal me Kokila jyon ben. (2)

Bhog dhari sanvaar bashondhi sani,
Kusum rung anek guhi kamini. (3)

Gaan-swar kiyo Van-devi vihar,
Nuv triyako vesh koti kaam-vaar.(4)

Dhig Aasan karai pyari ko bethay,
Dou aktra keene nirkhat le-t balay. (5).

Yah Lila ko dhyan ma-ma hraday thahray,
Dekhat Sur-nar muni bhule Rasik bal-bal jaye. (6).

Mukhiya Sakhi is Vishakhaju Color is Green.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
We fervently wait for the next translations! They are most enticing!

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
shahhetp
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Nav Vilas. Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sorry for the delay in reply. Smile

Pushtidasji u r upto ur name with servant of servant quality hence considering me as Bhagvadiya. I am far away from that.

Pushtidasji thanks alot for wonderfull explanation. Thanks alot Unnatiji, Nirupaji and Pushtidasji and everyone of Krishnaseva family for encouragement.

I am afraid if I can ask silly question here Is the tadashi and Bhagvadiya word have the same meaning? Confused So many times come across this words but don't know the exact meaning.

Once again thanks alot Pushtidasji for wonderfull explanation and still waiting for translation/menaing of 3rd vilas.
JSK,
Hetal.
Shri Vallabh hi ko bhari bharoso.........
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Yes Hetalji Tadrushya Vaishnav and Bhagvadiya are two different category of vaishnavs. Mostly Tadrushiya is used for well advanced Vaishnavs and Bhagvadiya is mostly a general term used for all the vallabhi vaishnavs.

Sometimes we also hear "Param Bhagvadiya" term and this is used for vaishnavs who are between Tadrushiya and Bhagvadiya.

All these are vaishnavs and they should be treated on that level but once you have acquired personal knowledge of these individul bhagvadiya, then it is upto you to classify these vaishnavs according to their "keeness", faith and their advancement in their bhakti. This can only be possible with satsang and acquantances with these vallabhi vaishnavs,and these categories then becomes set after that particular knowledge you hold.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Without you and all the vaishnavs on this tibari, I and Vasantji are merely a name. With satsang we all grow and I am sure that when I see any vaishnavs I really get excited, as I feel that "Here is another vaishnavs who is doing seva and serving Thakorji. " And this rings bells in my heart makes me love vaishnavs. So without vaishnavs I am nothing.

We become one "PARIKER" (team, group) and when we acquire the same Bhagvad ras, tuned into same Pushti waves, then we become a real satsangi and then "Gudh" bhava will flow. Thanks again for the kind words. Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan once said that:

Vallabh naam agadh hai, Jeha tiha mata bole
Jaab Vallabh Grhik milai tab teeni agai tu khool
. Shree Vallabh naam is imensely auspicious and has indepth bhava, so do not discuss gudh bhava with everyone, only open up the gudh bhava when you find that vallabhi who is of your pariker, that is, he/she has same interest in rasbhava and also is your regular satsangi.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Here is the third Villas:

Trutiya Vilas kiyo Shyama ju Praveen,
Khelan-ko utsah sakhi akatra keen. (1)

The third Villas is instigated by Shyama ju (Svaminiji). Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan described Svaminiji as "Praveen". Praveen means expert. So here we can say that Svaminiji is expert in setting up these villas. This time the invitation was given to all the sakhis who were keen on enticing games. Svaminiji gathered these sakhis and explained the rules of the third villas.

Tin-me Mukhiya sakhi Vishakha-ju ean,
Chali Nikunj Mahal me Kokila jyon ben. (2)

All those sakhis which were invited, Vishakha sakhi was one of the invitee, and Shree Svaminiji proposed her as Mukhiya Sakhi (the host sakhi). When Svaminiji invited these sakhis, they considered themselves lucky and started to sing. They all sounded like Kokila (Nightingale –bird). With lovely singing and graceful walk, they made their way to Nikunj Mahal. (Please note that Nikunj Vaan is sometimes known as Navli Kunj)

Bhog dhari sanvaar bashondhi sani,
Kusum rung anek guhi kamini. (3)

Once they reached Nikunj Vaan, they imbibed in Vaan Devi worshiping. The lovely varieties of food (Bhog) was offered to Vaan Devi and for the third villas, the theme was of milk, hence, "Basondi" (sweet dish made out milk rice and sugar). All the sakhis wore kasumbal coloured saris
and flowers were sprayed all the way to Devi temple. These sakhis looked like kamini (ravishing).

Gaan-swar kiyo Van-devi vihar,
Nuv triyako vesh koti kaam-vaar.(4)

With beautiful voices, they all sang and did vihar (played that lusty raas games) in front of Vaan (forest) Devi (Goddess). They all played lovely raas which showed the nine permutation of raas villas which made their beauty to grow in nine folds of Kaam (Alokik lust) vihar (games).

Dhing Aasan karai pyari ko bethay,
Dou aktra keene nirkhat leyta balay. (5).

They made special seat (asan) and made Shree Svaminiji sit. They then sat with the folded legs (dhing asan) and did both Krishna and Svaminiji's darshan. Krishna enticed Svaminiji to take the lead and do a dhing-dance, a very difficult and a sexy dance. All the sakhis copied Svaminiji's gesture dance and they loved how Svaminiji danced. Sakhis could not resist taking balay (a hands gesture which forms a symbol of love, a gesture in which one does fold the ten finger against their head, temples hard enough so as to bust the air bubbles from their knuckles, which made clicking sound. This action is known as balay. Balay is a typical Asiatic gesture which just shows how much one loves the person.)

Yah Lila ko dhyan ma-ma hraday thahray,
Dekhat Sur-nar muni bhule Rasik bal-bal jaye. (6).

When one does darshan of such leela, one's heart become enticed and starts beating with joy. Even sur-nar (gods and demi gods) and Muni (sages) got engrossed in such an auspicious leela. Rasik (pseudo name of Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan) said that he is also rejoicing with happiness to witness such leelas.

Mukhiya Sakhi is Vishakhaju Color is Green
shahhetp
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Nav Vilas. Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Pushtidasji for helping me understand meaning of Bhagvadiya, Param bhagvadiya and Tadrushiya words. And thanks for translation of 3rd vilas.

Vasantji, Pushtidasji I am waiitng to understand 4th Vilas ...........

JSK,
Hetal
Shri Vallabh hi ko bhari bharoso.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji, thank you very much for all the time and effort you have been putting forth in these lovely translations please continue same at your leisure.

Hetalji, here is the 4th Vilas.

Chotho Vilas Kiyo Shyama ju Parasoli van ma-e,
Take Vrukshlata drumveli tan pulkit anand na sama-e. (1)

Chandrabhaga mukhya yuthavali apni sakhi sub nyaoti bula-e,
Khandmanda jalebi laduva prat-yek angko bhav janai. (2)

Saaj kiyo pujan devi ko bahu uphaar bhet le Aa-e,
Khelan chali bani tihi shobha jiyo dhanme chapla chamka-e. (3)

Pohochi jaye darus devi tab ha-e gaye Shyam Kishore Kanhai,
Man ko chityo bhayo lalan ko haas bilas karat kil-ka-e. (4)

Shyama Shyam bhuj bur bhete trun torat aur le-t balai,
Kahi na ja-e shobha ta sukh ki kunjan dure Rasik nidhi pa-e. (5).

Mukhya Sakhi is Chandrabhaga bhutal swaroop Shri Parmanandasji and the color is KESARI "ORANGE" place is PARASOLI.

Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Vasntji for fourth Villas. Hetalji here is your manorath to understand fourth villas and with the grace of Shree Prabhucharan Shree Hariraiji is again fulfilled. Hope you enjoy this villas. Thanks Palnaji, Nirupaji and all the silent readers.

Now lets go back to Parasoli Vaan and have fun with Natkaht Vraj raj.

Fourth Villas:

Chotho Vilas Kiyo Shyama ju Parasoli van ma-e,
Take Vrukshlata drumveli tan pulkit anand na sama-e. (1)

This time the fourth Villas is organised in Parasoli Vaan (Parasoli forest). This forest was well known for its beauty. In those days the forest was renowned for beautiful flowers and the variety of colours and flowers attracted many sakhis in this part of forest. In Vraj, this Parasoli forest was also one of the most richly grown with greeneries and hornbeams. Svaminiji used to visit this thickest Parasoli forest with sakhis to pick flowers for utsavs. The beauty of the forest always made her happy and she dances with flowers and hornbills which fluttered with grace when Svaminiji sang with the sakhis. Her guide was Chandrabhaga, and so when Shree Svaminiji organised the fourth Villas she made Chandrabhaga the Mukhiya sakhi.

The natural beauty of the forest made them dance and they all rejoiced with loud but enticing songs.

Chandrabhaga mukhya yuthavali apni sakhi sub nyaoti bulae,
Khandmanda jalebi laduva prat-yek angko bhav janai. (2)

As Chandrabhaga was chosen as Mukhiya sakhi, the honour of inviting sakhis was bestowed on her by Svaminiji. So she naturally invited her parikar (her group) to Parasoli Vaan to play fourth Nav-Villas. She personally went to each sakhi and gave invitation.

Chandrabhaga and sakhis were also invited by Svaminiji to set the theme for this Villas. All the sakhis decided that as Chandrabhaga ji was an expert cook and also had the most curvy enticing figure in their parikar, it would be appropriate to set the theme which depicted every contours of female body. All the sakhis made food which either described contours or depicted a curvy shape of female torso. These foods were specially chosen to enhance the feminist in this Villas. In Vraj "Kharmanda" is depicted as the symbol of celestial women, and thus Svaminiji ordered this food item to be prepared. Jalebi, laddus and rasgulas were also prepared. These items were symbolised as different part of the female body. There were many other items of food was prepared as this parikar had in depth knowledge of these food items which had one way or the other, depiction with female body

Saaj kiyo pujan Devi ko bahu uphaar bhet le Aa-e,
Khelan chali bani tihi shobha jiyo dhanme chapla chamka-e. (3)

All sakhis by now were quite conversant with Devi puja and Chandrabhaga had chosen her group with careful planning. She chose every sakhi with a unique talent. They were also expert in creating a most decorative Puja-thali (puja plate) and also acquired most unique and expensive uphaar (gift) for presenting to Devi after puja.

With alluring, cajole shringar, all the sakhis walked towards Parasoli forest.

Pohochi jaye darus devi tab ha-e gaye Shyam Kishore Kanhai,
Man ko chityo bhayo lalan ko haas bilas karat kil-ka-e. (4)

Again as usual, with impeccable timing, Krishna appeared at the Devi-Puja. He always rescued his bhakta from aniyashraya, and made sure that He becomes the centre of villas. Devi was not in the temple, but there, stood with the most cajoler smile Shree Krishna. His Mukharvind (face) made that lovely smiling gesture and all the sakhis chuckled with joy. All their bhava and all the manorath became inextricable to Krishna. All the manorath were impossible to escape from Krishna. He used all their desire and expectation and cajoled them in the Villas. This villas had all the prudence for infallible and success leela manorath and rasa vai svaha raas games.

Shyama Shyam bhuj bur bhete trun torat aur le-t balai,
Kahi na ja-e shobha ta sukh ki kunjan dure Rasik nidhi pa-e. (5).

The villas was success and Shyama and Shyam hugged each other and protracted the cajoling gestures till all the sakhis could not resist, they all started to react and enact with each other. The whole raas was a unique but rasa vai svaha, the atmosphere was psychedelic with vivid colours of love and carried those complex patterns of female contours of provocative inciting of auspicious sexual desires. Words fail me, excitment of these darshan leaves me speechless, thus I am unable to say more. How loud I sing the prays for this darshan, it is one of the top notch of psalmody and I am truly engrossed in such a vision, Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan adores the pulchritude of this raas.

Mukhiya Sakhi is Chandrabhaga bhutal swaroop Shri Permananddasji and the color is KESARI "ORANGE" place is PARASOLI.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I am sure that everyone is still in Parasoli...but snap out of it... it is time for next villas. Get your maps out and look for Kadli Vaan. Laughing

Vasantlji, get your golden pen out and at your leisure pen next happy medium of villas five. Mind you it should be very colourful villas.

Last edited by Pushtidas on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Good going Pushtidasji, enjoying every bit of it.

Here is the 5th Vilas

Pancho vilas kiyo Shyama ju Kadali van Sanket,
Taki sakhi mukhya Sanjavali piya milan ke het. (1)

Chali rali umagi yuvati sab pujan devi nikasi,
Dhup deep bhog Sanjavali kamal-kali so vikasi. (2)

Aanand bur nachat gavat vadhu rusme rus upjati,
Mandal-me Hari tata-chhin aaye hil mil bhaye ekpanti. (3)

Dwe yug jam Shyam-Shyama sung Bhamini yah rus pino.
Unki krupa drushti avlokat Rasik das rus bhino. (4).

Mukhya sakhi is Sanjavali, place is Kadilavan Sanket, color is shyam ghata "Dark black bluish"

Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you for the fifth Villas. I will put my posting as soon as possible.

Thank you Vasantji, I am also enjoying it. Nav-Villas is really an eye opener.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna Vallah Vaishnavs

Guess what Question Yes, Nav Villas starts tomorrow, the other day whilst talking on the topic of Nav Villas with another vaishnavs, we recalled a certain varta Pusthidasji had started writing on Pusthikul.com. The very next day I logged on to that site and read all the episodes related, those writings took to me to another world which was full of bliss. Most of you have probably already read these wonderful narrations on Nav Villas. However for those who haven't come across these readings please refer below for the beginning, the next few episode‘s can be found on Pusthikul.com:

Quote:
The Begining:

The Nav-Villas has a lovely history that has fascinated me personally a lot and I have extensively involved in its background and also in its devotional practice. When researching about Nav-villas, it was very clear that this villas was instigated by Shree Krishna in order to make Gopies ashray ananiya.
Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan has really made the difference, as his diary and the padas on Nav-villas has been our initiation to this lovely villas. Nav-villas has changed a lot since Shree Hariraiji's time and it has taken few modern concept, for better or worse, over the era.

Nav-Villas is set in Aso-sud Ekam till Aso-sud Noom and it more or less coincides with Navratri Norta Utsava. In Nav-Villas,we are told that there were nine different categories (Prakaar) of Bhakta who instigated this villas with different samagree Bhog, variety of shringaar and vastra dharan and also did affectionate-play (Ramanleela) and invited Lord Krishna and showered Him with "Tan, maan and Dhaan" seva.

t was also during the first day of Nav-villas Vraj-kumarikas (Shree Radha Sahcharijina Uthani Gopio) also started a Jawara growing, the "Jawara" are symbol of expectation of Virgin Kaniya's anticipation to acquire husband who insatiabaly has Lord Krishna's quality. So in Pushti marag, "Jawara" is a symbol of "UDIPAAN" bhava by kumarikas and willed a husband like Kanudo (Shree Krishna). This tradition is always been followed, even today vaishnava observe to grow "Jawara" (some vaishnava pronounces as "ZAWARA"), on first villas (Pratham Villas).
Apart from Jawara, it has also became a tradition that on first day of Nav-villas, vaishnavs when doing Shringar to "Nij Thakorji" show bigger mirror (Moti Arasi).

The reason behind this big mirror will be very clear by the following prasang:
On pratham villas, everyone wanted to take part to do Shringaar to thakorji and as they did shringaar they had small mirror and showed thakorji that part of shringar which was done by them. So in the end Thakorji insisted that he wanted to see Nakh-sheek Shringar, hence requested a bigger mirror. All the sakhis were in predicament as they were in jungle and did not have bigger mirror. Although Chandravali tried to put all the mirrors together to make it full-shape mirror but, Thakorji did not approve it by saying that this is not making any justice to shringaar darshan he is seeking. All sakies were back to drawing board, got together and decided the nearby water hole will be a good replacement. They went to see Lord Krishna and with humble face, did request (vinanti) Krishna to come to Jal-dhara (water-hole). This also was not satisfactory solution as the Jaal (water) was muddy and mucky so Lord's reflection in the water was hazy and not clearly to His liking.

Whilst Shree Thakorji was looking at his reflection in the water, Chandravaliji took shelter on shila (rock) at the edge of water hole. This was where she thought was the ideal place to observe thakorji's Shringaar darsan. As she stood on the rock her upvastra got hooked on a tree branch which was adjacent to the rock. She tried to unhook the upvastra and in doing so slipped and fell into Dhara and torn her upvastra completely. The whole torn vastra was hooked onto the branch and she fell without upvastra. With shyness in her voice and turning her back so she could control her embarrassment, she called out for something to cover her. One of the sakhi leapt forward with chundadi, but Shree Thakorji stopped her and said , "Look I can almost see my reflection on to Chandravali's pethika ". Meaning that Chandravali's back was so shinny and reflected Thakorji's swaroop on her back like a huge mirror.

All sakhi then realized how tall Chandravaliji was and how reflective her skin was. It was Lalitaji who suggested that Chandravaliji should stay in that position and let Thakorji use her taan as a mirror to do swayam darshan of his Shringaar.
After this prasang, in villas a huge mirror was made available by Shree Swaminiji for Thakorji to admire the Shringaar. So Vaishnava use bigger mirror for Shringar during villas. Ah...em... now to Nav-villas.

As i mentioned earlier, there were nine prakar of Gopies and these were not common sakhies, they were mahan bhakta who in their previous life were "Rushimunies", "Veda Shruti"and "Golook Dhaam Bhakta of Nitya Sidh Mandal". And hense thakorji revealed his complete Rasa-Swaroop in front of these sakhies.

The nine prakar of sakhies are:

1...Rajus 2...Rajus Tamus 3...Rajus Satwik 4...Tamus 5...Tamus Rajus 6...Tamus Satwik 7...Satwik 8...Satwik Rajus 9...Satwik Tamus
Next posting will be of pratham villas and how it was started and its prominancy in Pushti marag.

Daso no das Pushtidas

Sorry Pusthidasji, I couldn't help bringing the first episode of this story into Krishnaseva, just in-case there were vaishnavs on tibari who had not read these mind-blowing posting. Could I also request for you to please continue with the Fifth villas at your convenience?

Thank You

JSK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: