Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shrinatji Seva

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Shrinatji Seva Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Once Shrinatji temple was established, Mahaprabuji allowed disciples of Krishna Caitanya into Shrinatji's seva, he put Madhavanendrapuri in charge.

What was the reason? Were they not from a different path? Were they given Bramasaband?

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Sitalji, i think this is related to your question.

MADHAVENDRAPURI HAS SHRINATHJI'S DARSHAN, WORSHIPS SHRI HIMGUPALJI AND THEN ATTAINS THE ETERNAL REALM

Madhavendrapuri went to the Balaji temple. He bathed at the Pushkarini River and sat in a small forest there. Afterwards, he meditated upon Shri Nathji. At that time, Shri Nathji knew that Madhavendrapuri was bringing sandalwood for Him and decided to appear before him there in that forest. Shri Nathji manifested, adorned in garments suitable for the hot season. Shri Nathji told Madhavendrapuri, "Anoint Me with some sandal paste, I am feeling hot."

Madhavendrapuri then prepared the substance and offered it to Shri Nathji. He prepared some coconut and bananas for Shri Nathji's enjoyment. At that point, Shri Nathji told Madhavendrapuri, "Braja is near the Himalayas. For this reason, I don't like to have sandalpaste offered to Me twelve months of the year. I only like it during the hot season. But because you desire to offer Me sandalpaste on a daily basis, you should remain here in the south on top of the sandalwood mountain. There you will find Me. Stay there and daily offer Me sandalwood paste. Take your king-disciple as your helper and remain continually absorbed in My seva. Know that I reside there. The people there call Me Himgupal. As Himgupal, I always wear clothes made of sandalwood. There are many sandalwood trees near here and Indra, the lord of heaven, sports there every day. Proceed there now. In Braja Shri Gusaiuji will arrange for My seva. He will vary My ornaments, jewels and food according to the season and will offer Me many types of naturally perfumed oils. He will lovingly worship Me in many ways."

MADHAVENDRA ATTAINS THE FINAL ABODE AND SHRI GUSAINJI HEARS ABOUT IT SIX MONTHS LATER AND IS DISTRESSED

When Shri Gusainji heard about Madhavendrapuri's passing, six months after the fact, he became sad and remarked, "Madhavendrapuri was bringing sandalwood for Shri Nathji and along the way ascended to the eternal realm. Where can we find a bhakta like him? Madhavendrapuri had studied all the scriptures and attained the essence, the path of seva. Shri Nathji showered blessings upon him."

Having said this, Shri Gusainji became filled with melancholy. Then Shri Nathji appeared and comforted him by reporting to him everything that had happened.

THE LIFE OF MADHAVENDRAPURI

Madhavendrapuri was a Tailang south Indian Brahman. He was an Acharya of the Madhva lineage and his disciple was Shri Krishna Chaitanya. Madhavendra had instructed Chaitanya to uplift the Bengal area. So the people from that area of India all became his disciples. Madhavendrapuri had taken sanyasa and lived in Banares. At that time, Shri Lakshman Bhatt, Shri Mahaprabhuji's father, was arranging for Shri Mahaprabhuji's sacred thread ceremony in Banares. It was then that Lakshman Bhatt requested Madhavendrapuri to teach his son. Within four months, Shri Mahaprabhuji had mastered the six scriptures and the four Vedas. As a gift to the guru, Shri Mahaprabhuji told Madhavendrapuri to ask of him whatever he wanted. Madhavendrapuri realized that Shri Mahaprabhuji was Krishna Himself and so he said, "You will bring forth the worship of Shri Nathji. It is through your grace that I now see your divine form with yogic eyes. I would like to receive a bit of Shri Nathji's seva. This is all that I ask for."

Then Shri Mahaprabhuji replied, "When I go to Braja and establish Shri Nathji in His temple, you will also be in Braja. At that time I will give you the seva of Shri Nathji. You will serve Shri Nathji as long as He desires your services."

Later, Shri Mahaprabhuji went to Braja and established Shri Nathji's seva. At that time, Madhavendrapuri also came to Braja and Shri Mahaprabhuji gave him Shri Nathji's seva. Shri Mahaprabhuji's blessings upon Madhavendrapuri allowed him the fight to serve Shri Nathji for fourteen years. Through him, many Bengalis were able to serve Shri Nathji. Shri Nathji did not see in them the exalted eligibility for seva and so He told them, "Your liberation will occur by remembering and chanting My names. Shri Gusainji will perform My seva."

Please correct me if i am wrong. I got this from net.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thankyou Unnatiji, this clears my confusion.

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Sitalji, no thank you please.
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

thanks unnatiji and sitalji for the nice vartas. enjoying them very much. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: