Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Four Swaroops

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Four Swaroops Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

These were the four swaroops found by Dokri Vaishnav Kshtrani in Mahavan

1) Shri Navneetpriyaji

2) Shri Ladleshji

3) Shri Gokulchandramaji

4) Shri Lalit-tribhangiji

All four were given to Shri Mahaprabhuji who gave away the same as follows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shree Navnitpriyaji to Gajjan Dhaawan Shri Gokulchandramaji to Narayandas Brahmachari

Shri Ladleshlalji to Jiyadas Shri Lalit-tribhangiji to Devakapur and then to Shree Gusainji

Presently Shri Navnitpriyaji is in Nathduara and where are the other three swaroops?

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Can you put your and get us out of these misery!
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Dear Vallabhi Vaishnavs and also Inaxibhen it will never be a misery for anyone so dont worry, take it as a homework and find the answer this way, we get more participations and ofcourse you have seen we give clues and make it easy actually this is my suggestions or we will be spoon feeding everyone what do you suggest Pushtidasji?

We like to mingle with you all, so please talk to us and all vaishnavs at large should participate and learn from each other. I also appreciate your participation as you are active and I like it Inaxibhen.

Well here is the part of the answer to please you and all vaishnavas and mind you this was the difficult one of all (right ?) leaving the easy ones for you all to solve.

SHREE GOKULCHANDRAMAJI :-

Manifestation :- Out of four Divine Forms received by a Rajput lady, one Divine Form was that of Shri Gokulchandramaji. She handed over this divine form to Shri Mahaprabhuji. He handed over to Narayandas Brahmachari. When Narayandas Brahmachari became very old after rendering divine services with full concentration, he handed over the form graciously to Shri Gusainji. Shri Gusainji asked his fifth son Shri Raghunathji to render divine services because Shri Gokul Chandramaji Himself had commanded that He would accept divine services from Shri Raghunathji.

Swarup (Form - Image) :- Shri Gokulchandramaji is black lovely and standing. Three parts of his body are curved - feet, waist and neck. He is busy with playing the sound of flute. This divine form is related to RASLILA (God Krishna’s divine sports with Gops and Gopis - dancing and singing sports). The Divine Form shone graciously at Gokul, Chandrasarovar, Jaipur and Bikaner. At present the Divine Form shines graciously at Kamvan since 1871 A.D. Shri Gokulchandramaji had commanded Shri Mahaprabhuji to work for shelter of celestial souls after giving Brahma sambandh, by manifesting Himself.

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Dear vaishnavs here is one more so I hope everyone is pleased as half the answer is over now ok

SHREE NAVNITPRIYAJI

The Innate Form of Divine of Shri Navnitpriyaji was given by Shri Mahaprabhuji to a vaishnav named Gajjan Dhavan. Later on Shri Gusainji gave that Divine Form to Shri Giridharji. At present this Innate Form of Divine shines graciously at Nathdwara.

Swarup (Form of Image) :- The outward body of Shri Navnitpriyaji is beautiful, lovely. There is a piece of butter in his right auspicious hand. He walks on his knees after suppressing a sweet ball (ladu) in His auspicious left hand with the help of his lotus like foot. Mother Yashoda hasapplied collyrium to His eyes. So the colour of His face is
black. Navnit means butter. Navnitpriyaji means one who loves butter.

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Here is the description of many other nidhi swaroops we have in pushtimarg please correct me if I am wrong.

Shree Nathji------------------------Nathaduwara-------------------------- Shree Mahaprabhuji
Shree Navneetpriyaji----------------Nathaduwara-------------------------- Shree Gusainji
Shree Mathureshji---------------- Kota----------------------------------- Shree Girdharji
Shree Vithalnathji---------------- Nathaduwara--------------------------- Shree Govindraiji
Shree Dwarkadhishji------------- Kankroli------------------------------- Shree Balkrishnalalji
Shree Gokulnathji---------------- Gokul---------------------------------- Shree Gokulnathji
Shree Gokulchandramaji------- Kamvan---------------------------------Shree Raghunathji
Shree Balkrishnalalji-------------- Surat---------------------------------- Shree Yadunathji
Shree Madanmohanji----------- Kamvan--------------------------------- Shree Ghanshyamlalji

Also there is:-

Shree Mukundraiji--------------- Kasi------(Banaras)--------------------- Shree Girdharlalji (Kasi vara)
Shree Natvarlalji----------------- Rajnagar
Shree Kalyanraiji---------------- Vadodra

Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Vasantbhai I thought we were giving clues and here you have revealed all.

Like your style.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji, na re na baba we like vaishnavs to do some home work too

I just gave some summary to cheer them as it is very important to know those facts being a pushtimargiya vaishnav.

The answer is not revealed I am still awaiting original answers on

Shri Ladleshji

Shri Lalit-tribhangiji

Come on vaishnavs we miss you please participate.!

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

It has been long time on this and no one has replied well even I did not have the answers so was expecting a bhavik vaishnav to part the answer well here is what I found out now

Shri Ladleshji was served by Jiyadas as said in my earlier post and at present this sworrop is birajmaan at Veraval, in Gujarat's Saurashtra Region have no information besides this.

Last one Shri Lalit Tribhangiji it was given to Shri Gusainji was served by Shri Devakapoor but somehow at present it got Antardhyan (dissapeared) so have no idea where it is.

I would personally request Jagdishbhai and Guldasi to look into this and let all the vaishnavs know what their answer is.

Hoping to hear from other Bhavik vaishnavs if they can put some light on same.

kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

thankyou vasantji for spoon feeding us. i am so thrilled after knowing these nidhi swaroops. thanks a lot.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks all Vaishnavs for the wonderful explanations. Whilst reading this varta I have wondered the reason behind her finding these wonderful swaroops. Was it to test her faith in Mahaprabuji or bless her and show her that she should do Krishna Seva?

JSK

Sital
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Dear vaishnavs please while checking can you even find out if Shri Lalit Tirbhangiji was ever given to Taj Bibi?? After Deva Kapoor.

Also Sitalji, The skatrani had drath aasakti in Shri Mahaprabhuji, so she went to get opinion from Shri Mahaprabhuji and informed His Highness what she had found as she was sure Mahaprabhuji will decide on His own and He will do the right thing.

gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Devakapoor and his wife did seva of ShriLalit tribhangiji for many years. And their childrens took diksha from ShriGopinathprabhucharan. So after the death of Devakapoor and his wife, ShriThakurji didn't wanted to get served by his childrens. Which prasang we find very easily in the vaarta prasang of Devakapoor. Moreover for the prasang of taj-bibi, might be some other swaroop of shrilalit tribhangiji, but is not the same swaroop which had been served by devakapoor and his wife. The bhaav prakash has been firmly described by shrihariraicharan.

And for ShriLadileshji, Vasantbhai had given the answer that at present this swaroop is at Veraval in saurashtra region of Gujarat State.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Here is some details on Shri Ladleshji,

Shri Mahaprabhuji gave this swaroop to Jiyadas Suri and after he went to Leela his two sons Purshotamdas and Chabildas did the seva.

After them they had an uncle (Mama) whose name was Krishnadas Chopda well he took over the seva.

There happen to be a big fight in that town and all his relatives died so Krishnadas took the swaroop and went to Live with Shri Harji and Shri Mathuramul who were Shri Mahaprabhuji's sevaks.

Later Shri Mathuramal passed away and went to Leela, then Shri Krishnadas and Harjibhai did the seva later Shri Krishnadas passed away and went to Leela then Shri Harji did the seva for one and a half year then He went to Gokul to stay with Shri Gusainji and gave the swaroop and at present the same swaroop as discussed before is birajmaan at Veraval in saurashtra region of Gujarat State.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: