Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Differance in Gaadi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minusubh
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Differance in Gaadi Reply with quote

Jai JAi Shri Gokulesh...
I still don't understand that shri Gokulnathji is a 4ht son of Shri Gusainji.
Why Gokulpati's gaddi called 7th gaadi....and Surat 's all J"J"S gaddi called 6th Gaadi. what is the difference.

I need my mind some clarification..If any Vaishnav knows about it.
Mina Shah
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh

dear vaishnav Minaji...there is nothing like confusing like of 7th gaadi...Actually the way of talk came as that we are of saat ghar 7 ghar..not the 7th gaadi....ShriMahaprabhuji's pushtimarg has 8 peeths-gaadis only. 1st as Pradhan peeth-gruh-gaadi i.e. of ShriNathdwara where ShriGusaiji's pratham aatmaj ShriGirdharji's linguage is there, well known as ShriTilkayatshri.

The other 7 peeths viz prathampeeth-kota, dwitiya peeth-nathdwara, tritiya peeth-kankroli, ShriChaturthpeeth-Shrimad Gokul, panchampeeth-kamvan, shasthpeeth-baroda, saptampeeth-kamvan.

ShriChaturthkumar ShriGokulnathji saved pushtimarg by saving ShriMala-Tilak, so the vaishnavas with bhaav says that HE endorsed all 7 gruhs. so called as saat ghar na..otherwise truely we are from Chaturth gruh-chaturth peeth.

And regarding surat---this is just wrong impression. As the Balaks the ancestors of ShriPurushottamji, who was from Tritiya peeth-kankroli...previously had quoted this in questions???? topic on page 7, which i quote here

Quote:
ShriGusaiji further had 7 Bhagwad AAtmajs.
ShriGiridharji, ShriGovindji, ShriBalkrishnaji, Sarvada Sevya ShriGokulnathji, ShriRaghunathji, ShriYadunathji and ShriGhanshyamji.

Further in the Vansh of Trutiyakumar ShriBalkrishnaji, had 6 Bhagwad Aatmajs.

As a sequence : ShriDwarkeshji, ShriVrajnathji, ShriVrajbhushanji, ShriPitamberji, ShriVrajalankarji, ShriPurushottamji.

Now further 2 Vanshs from 6 balaks are found. First of ShriVrajnathji having ShriKrishnachandramaji as Aatmaj. And further don't find.

And 2nd Vansh of ShriPitamberji. Pitamberji has 2 Bhagwad Aatmajs. ShriShyamalji, and ShriYadupatiji.

ShriShyamalji had 2 balaks as ShriVrajpatiji and ShriVrajrajji. In few commentries of various granths of ShriMahaprabhuji we find the commentary named Shyamalsut ShriVrajrajji. So can be considered as this Balak.

Now ShriYadupatiji had ShriPitamberji and ShriPitamberji's Dashdigant Vijayi ShriPurushottamji.

gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh

Surat has mostly 2 Vallakul's family to my notice. 1st which most consider as shasth peeth, but are from tritiya gruha and the other family is of Pancham gruh...
minusubh
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK..is saat ghar .. and because of Mala tilak Vijay....I realy appreciate.

Now clear my other Snasay....

What is Bharuchi panth in Shri Gokulesh vaishnav? Benji ben Vaishnav from Kapadwanj and Mohan bhai ji from Khambhat correct? Bharuchi panth is totaly dedicated to Shri Gokulnathji as know from childhood .
Please let me know the difference.
(I am from Kapadwanj ,Gujarat)
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh

your second question is really thoughtful....When we are considering the Bharrucchi word-meaning comes as the Bharpur ruchi for Sarvada Sevya chaturthkumar shrigokulesh prabhu. But today the panth is been created. we don't talk for that, but lets understand regarding the 78 Bhagadiyas of ShriGokulesh prabhu.

Bahenjiraj ben from kapadvanj, mohanbhaiji from bharuch, gokuldasbhai from bharuch, sundarbhai, gopaldasbhai vyaravala, mahavdas, etc. were the sevak-vaishnavas of shrigokulesh prabhu....if u still needed to know more, do mail on pathshala@email.com
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Thank you for these questions/queries.

Gopalbhai nicely explained, thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: