Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chanran sparsh
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh...... I guess above Qst didnt made sense so.......... Well can plz anyone tell about the incidences that jogeshasarji is asking for, what r these incidences??... Or if anyone dosent, then jagdishji I think u know them.... plz can u share.... Or I guess if these incidences r very big then plz can u tell which book r u referring for this ???? or anything related would also work...
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Krutiji you are on the right tracks. Both Charanarvinds represent Bhakti, Right Charan if for Maryada Bhakti and Left for Pushti Bhakti.

Shri Prabhu covers Pushti Bhakti with Maryada Bhakti

Perhaps this can be elaborated by the example of Shri Gusaiji (Shri Vitthalnathji) giving example of how it is necessary to have a fence around your garden. A garden full of beautiful flowers is protected by the fence

Similarly, Pushti Bhakti is considered to be like this garden of flowers and it is necessary to have the fence of Maryada Bhakti to protect this garden.

It is necessary for us to perform maryada bhakti (navdha bhakti, sharavanam, kirtanam, pad sevan, etc) to make our pushti bhav dhradh

Also, Jeevs who have the adhikar of having the shelter of Maryada Bhakti Charan are given a place in Shri Prabhu's rigth charan and those with adhikar of Pushti Bhakti have a place in Shri Prabhu's left charan.

Both Bhaktis are part of Shri Thakorji

There is some clarification about the types of Bhaktis and their respective jeevs.

examples of Naradji, Prahladji, Ambrish Raja, and the Vraj Bhakts/Gopijans, the 84/252 Vaishnavs etc are classified according to their bhavs/adhikars, under either Maryada, Maryada-Pushti, Pushti-Maryada, Pushti-Pushti (Pure Pushti) Bhakti

Kruti wrote:
Jai shri krishna / Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh..... I may be sligthely out of topic, so please excuse for that..... I have seen Shri Madanmohanjis swarrop in particular pose, that is having flute and the left shri charan which represents bhakti remains straight and right shri charan which is bended covers left shri charan, does this mean prabhu is covering Bhakti with right shri charan.... if yes then why ???. I m sorry but I dont know how to present Qsts properly.... Hope everyone has got what I want to ask.

Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh.... thank u very much Jagdishji for answering. I was wondering why thakurji would cover pushti bhakti..... but got that as it is explained very well by u giving example of garden.... thanks once again.... what I was guessing was thakurji does not want to give bhakti easily so is covering with maryada.... but it was just a guess. So thanks for the correct ans
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Jogeshji and Krutiji,

to be honest i don't have much information about examples, but will look them up... It would be nice if other readers could also contribute with the knowledge they have.

These divine symbols are found on all Bhagvad swaroops (Shri Thakorji, his manisfestations, Shri Vallabh, Shri Vitthal, etc), some display more and some display less...

Examples of the meaning of these divine symbols are generally found in Shrimad Bhagvatam (example, when Bhagvan touched Dhruvji's ear with His Shankh (Conch Shell), it gave Dhruvji all the divine knowledge.

Further information maybe available in 84/252 Vaishnav's varta prasangs (e.g., When a father took his ill son to shri vallabh, shri vallabh placed his feet on him and cured the son of the illness and the son came to Shri Vallabh's sharan, thus it shows the shakti in the raj of shri vallabh's charanarvind) ... or in Baithak charitras (example when Shri Vallabh visited Goa/Lohghad, His footprints are seen on the surface... this is where He specifically did udhar of the jeev-jantu (various animals, such as elephants, etc) there

-- likewise when Shri Ramji (some say just when the dust from his feet) touched the stone, it turned into the pious lady Ahilya

-- however, i have not come across specific examples of the use of these symbols, this is a subject of bhaav and shraddha....

example, when one realises that one lacks bhakti and concentrates on the kamal in Shri Vallabh/Shri Thakorji's charan with shraddha, then krupa is bestowed through that kamal...

--- the following is a small attempt to add the english words
2. VAJRA (English word?) - Thunder bolt/Mace
4. PATAKA (English word?)
- same as Flyer or Banner - the words Dhwaja-Pataka usually go together

The left lotus foot of Shri Mahaprabhuji has 7 symbols:

Represents BHAKTI

2. ANKUSH (English word?) - The instrument used to control an elephant

4. SUDARSHAN CHAKRA - Discus
5. ASHTDAL (Octagon) - eigth-petaled/cornered shape

8. YAV (English word) - Jav/Jvara - Barely grain (like wheat)

jogeshasar wrote:
3. GADA

This symbol in the lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabhuji ensures that all those souls which have surrendered themselves do not get wavered or mislead.
Meditating on this symbol one attains the happiness (anand) of Shri Mahaprabhuji's swaroop.
Wherever Shri Mahaprabhuji goes, this symbol gets rid of all the sins of the bhaktas. It destroys the demons with the GADA and hence protects the bhaktas. It also destroys the ego and makes the mind subtle and soft and diverts it to Pushti Bhakti.

Please Jagdishbhai, kindly please give me examples of incidences if possible

Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vitthal,..... I dont know how many times to say thank u as u r answering all the Questions, so once again thank u. You explained very nicely...... And yes also thanks for the english words.... I didnt knew many of them
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Krutiji there is no need for thank yous... it is good to know that the limited explanations at least make some sense.
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Krushna.... its your deenta that u r telling this.... I need to learn this from u.... n I also think this is the reason that shri Vallabh is having anugrah on u.... And having deenta is also a type of krupa (anugrah) of shri vallabh
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Krutiji, your reasoning can also be valid and helps to explain the same thing but from a different angle... as per my limited understanding this is how it goes...

- why would Thakorji give Pushti Bhakti to everyone ? that would not balance His creation.... because there is a fine balance regarding every single atom in His creation....

He has created the Veda, Yog, Sadhanas etc, so there has to be someone in his creation to follow and maintain them too.

.. so put it simply, not everyone has the adhikar (capacity/entitlement) to receive Pushti Bhakti.

This does not mean that one Bhakti is better than the other. Those who are Pushti jeevs, Pushti Bhakti is the best... and those who are marayada bhakts, maryada bhakti is best for them.

As each of the Bhaktis is a charan of Thakorji, we can't say one charan is better than the other....

So as per the jeevs adhikar they are given the appropriate bhakti (shelter in the right or left charan) which is suited to them.

Example: in Shrimad Bhagvatam, Vratr-asur was maryada-pushti jeev in previous life (I think Chitraketu raja), but became pushti jeev after he became an asur ... and his chatuh shloki beautifully shows us his pushti bhaav.

Kruti wrote:
Jai shri Vallabh.... thank u very much Jagdishji for answering. I was wondering why thakurji would cover pushti bhakti..... but got that as it is explained very well by u giving example of garden.... thanks once again.... what I was guessing was thakurji does not want to give bhakti easily so is covering with maryada.... but it was just a guess. So thanks for the correct ans

jogeshasar
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Charan Sparsh Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Dear Jagdishji,

The way you explain the topics is like magnetism, it really goes down and gives a sense of satisfaction.

I am posting another symbol
4. PATAKA Banner

It's an auspicious symbol in Pushtimarg. The Pataka is decorated during the Pushti pooja of Shri Govardhanji. The Bhakt's soul is feeled with happiness and satisfaction and gets the inner feeling of Shriji's presence. When one attains that feeling Shriji will be with the bhakt
jogeshasar
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Dear Jagdishji, I had asked to know the incidences through which the divine symbols in the lotus feet of Shree Mahaprabhuji had set examples. Now through the topic itself I have started realising that we are the examples and our habits whether good or bad are the incidences.
Every symbol is getting rid of and giving place to something within ourselves.

Lotus: cleans ones heart and soul and makes it suitable for the Lord to reside in and experience the essence of Pushtimarg
Vajra: It destroys the human desires of mind and body and makes the body suitable to serve the Lord
Gada: It destroys the evil mind of its ego, wrong doings and turns the mind towards Pushti Bhakti
Pataka: This gives confidence to the bhakt that Lord will definetely come and it instills the feeling of happiness and satisfaction
jogeshasar
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5. TORAN

this symbol signifies the Utsav (festival) and is put up on the entrance. In the state of separation and coming to the shelter of this lotus symbol, it gets rid of any impurity in the bhakts emotion/mind and Shri Mahaprabhuji gives the bhakt the swaroop anand.
This symbol is Udipan and it can be translated as "to burn"

6. SUKHADVALLI

Taking shelter of this lotus symbol gives a bhakt the assurance that he will not get misled and enters the Pushti bhakti and gets rid of the present day bondage from the wordly desire.. Sukhadvalli is filled with Lilas. It fulfils the bhakt's manoraths.

I am trying to find the related examples of these symbols in 84/252 vaishnav vartas as they are the Unparalled Bhagvadiyas.

I humbly request everyone to contribute and continue this topic with further information
jogeshasar
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7. DHANUSH This symbol in the right Lotus Foot of Shri Mahaprabhuji is rid of the present day Illusions and attachement (MAYA) and also gets rid of any fear. Realises the swaroop and attains the bliss and his manoraths are fulfilled.

The bow destroys an evil person and hence it also destroys the evil residing in ones mind and takes him under His shelter and refuge.

Touching the lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabhuji attains shelter and place in the Lords abode.

I request again for all vaishnavas to contribute their views, information on this topic
jogeshasar
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

The seven Lotus symbols of Shree Mahaprabhuji have been narrated in brief and I hope we can get some nice examples to denote each symbol as per their divine blessings on Pushti Jeev.

I am just taking my first steps in understanding the principles of Pushtimarg, and I hope our elders and learned members of this forum will help to discuss these symbols so that we can understand very well the importance of charansparsh. The blessings of charansparsh can be well understood with some examples.

The divine symbols on the right Lotus foots of Shree Mahaprabhuji are as follows:

1. DHWAJ (FLAG)
2. ANKUSH (INSTRUMENT USED TO CONTROL THE ELEPHANT)
3. MIN (MATSYA / FISH)
4. SUDARSHAN CHAKRA
5. ASHTDAL (OCTAGON0
6. KAMAL (LOTUS)
7. KUMBH (POT)
8. YAV (BARLEY GRAIN)

I invite everyone to please contribute on this topic
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai shri Gokulesh,
Enjoying the topic alot but I am confused with a basic concept.
When we talk like left foot of shri thakurji, it is out left side or shri thakurji's left side. Because as per my understanding our left will be thakurji's right.

Kindly help me out from this confusion as i m not confidentlly able to do the charan sparsh.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

also enjoying the subject/topics...very nice flow.

my guess would be His left charanarvind Smile because bhakti resides there and gyan/maryada resides in Hir right charankamal.

i would also be grateful for further clarifications
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: