Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations in order !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Congratulations in order ! Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

What is profound does not appear before all, but Krishnaseva.com have Krishna's Grace and also that ardent prominant commander-in-chief who has open this satsang leela and is openly revealed, because satsang ras only flourishes in concealment.

Shree Vasantbhai, the Admin of our site and Comandar-in-chief, very quietly sneeked all his postings and now he has reached that mark of 100 postings. Most of the Vaishnav knows Vasantbhai from Pushtikul, the first ever Satsang Tibari on the website, a real and truely a satsang site.

Shree Vasantbhai has played a very perceptive role as Vice President on that site and still without beeing bias, carried on doing satsang there and here as well. We are grateful to his effort in building this site to its present level.

Thank you Vasantbhai for continually evolving in satsang and congratulation for scoring that century.

May Shree Mahaprabhuji and Shree Krishna bestow their grace on you and Sunitaji.
Anjana Modi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

That is wonderful, I am glad that the site has done so well in such a short time.

Here, I enjoy satsang and I always felt I was amongst Maharathi of Pushti satsang, and look at the Vaishnavs that come to Satsang Tibari. We have Nirupaji, who walks is when she wants Gopi-Geet, we have hehehe Palnaji who is after lotus feet of Shree Krishna and His Charan Chinha. How can I not remember Trushnaji with that Pushti horse gallavanting all over Tibari. Hey Hosilbhai, hi and Jai Shree Krishna to you. He wants the Gita gyan in few words and wants it instantly.

Sitalji is at the moment a silent readers and ocassional poster, when she does post, it is to either listen to Shruty and Vedas of Gitaji or wants to get hold of Shree Nathji's Nakvesvar, init Sitalji? Sitalji you can't steal that Nakveswar as it is we have Miss Maha Chor Shreemati Inaxiji, who likes to give lovely atmosphere and imbibe into some lovely question and with her unique style she flies over pushti knowledge like a rocket. ( I wonder where she gets this guts to steal Pushtidasji's note book?)

A private advise to Inaxiji:
Next time hide the Note book in you Toofan Pushti Jahaj ( I know Jahaj mean ship) and if your Jahaj is big enough then let Sunitaji hire one of the cabin where she can tie Shree Vasantbhai and lock the door and throw the key into that Pushti toofan samudra (sea). Then Sky is the limit.

See I can hear Sunitaji singing all those Padas which Pushtidasji likes to hear. Then we have Gopalbhai who like number four as that is his Guru Gadiji and Chaturth Prabhu has enclosed Gopalbhai's hear from all four directions, Gopalji is the only one vaishnavs who don't give tupence to anyone and write with boldness and firmness. I am sure now he will be doing many hasiya prasang to his little baby and he will tell her about Jagdishbhai who so enlighten us with is occassional accomplishments and what can I say about Hashiya Vachnamrut? Jagdishbhai with persevere his satsang with that divine dignity and content fathers us into Pushti satsang.

O heart, I have already dedicated everything to Krishna with devotion. I have complete that goal of being Brahmasambandhi vallabhi vaishnavs, so only thing I desire is satsang so I can feel closer and here wih all vaishnavs I feel at home. I am in love with Shree Pushtidasji's posting, that ardent vaishnav has a lalent to explain things in real terms. His writing seems to come from Shree Vallabh, as if Aapshree is ib him and writes all these. Shall I tell you a secret? Well, here it is, Pushtidasji is amulti talented vaishnavs, agood dancer, singer, stylish in his own ways, good writer (see how well he writes on Chandravaliji) and the secret I was going to reveal is he is also a very good poet and like to wite kirtan.

Now Congratulation in order. How can I forget Shree vasantbhai, a man who is always writing and writing and writing. See because he writes he accomplishes over 100 postings. Well done Shreeman Shree adminji. Your style is changed a lot since first I read your articles in Pushtikul. Now I see that depth and the maturty in it, effect of Pushtidas? Now, you have come a long way and I enjoy your writings. I see that you suddenly acquired that flare for Kirtan as well, has Sunitaji an influence, I'm sure.

Phew...sorry about going on and on, but so many Vallabhi Vaishnavs are here under this site, I cannot but praise them and imbibe inthis tibari, you all are my satsangi and I want to keep this site as my only site as long as I am allowed to do satsang her with all of you. I think everyone should pay their complements to Vasantbhai , he deserves it.

Thank you for letting me talk, this way this tibari gives me some focus to get out of bed and do something with myself. Well done Krishnaseva.com. I love you and all vaishnavs, you also inaxiji...
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Dear Vallabhi Vaishnavs,

Please do not forget to Congratulate our President Param Bhagwadia Pushtidasji who is the captain of this ship along with his beautiful wife Inaxibhen making them a great vaishnav couple my hearty congratulations to both and Pushtidasji have just posted his 100th post.

I am for sure Inaxibhen is feeding Pushtidasji with lost of sweets and prasad to make his voice so sweet and lovely in this Satsang Tibari.

Would request everyone to read the announcement just made under Presidents News and put your comments under here.

More will follow soon.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna!

Wow!!! Very Happy Congartulations VasantBhai and Pushtidasji! Thank You...your postings are an inspiration to us all and as Anjnaji stated this inspirations helps us get closer to Thakorji and is the best gift we could ever receive! Thanx Again

p.s Anjnaji wow! you are amazing, nice to read how you have kept track of all the Vaishnavs... im glad to be the horse gallavanting among the beautiful vaishnavs Cool Laughing
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you all for being so nice and I am sure we will use Trushnaji's Pushti Horse to gallavant the Pushti Path of Pushti Gyan and Krishnaseva.

Well Anjanaji, what can I say, after that analisation, I am impressed with your absorbtion and observation. With all these lovely Vaishnavs, and it includes Anjanaji who imbibes in Rasa vai svaha bhava, like Chandravaliji, will not go home till she gets what she has come for.

Thank you Anjanaji and once more thanks everyone to make this site heart throbe of Shree Krishna.
bhavikpatel
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Well done in achieving such a task. Im sure that Shrinathji is proud with all the seva which you provide.

Great Work!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Jai Shri Krishna
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I would like to congratulate Vastanbhai and Pushtidasji for such a wonderful site and thank you both for the satsung in this lovely tibari.

I am enjoying the satsang with all the Vallabhi Vaishnavs. Trushnaji, I think satsung is also the best gift one could have, because without satsung we would not be able to get closer to Thakorji. This is what Shree Hariraiji explains in Shiksha Patra.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well vaishnavs, I am back, well honeyben Palnaji, thanks for Honey-Lemon tip.

Yes, Congratulations are definately in order. Vasantbhai and Pushtidasji have really played Pushti Cricket well. Well, wonder who is the empire? Could it be Mahaprabhuji? And the fast baller must be our Best Baller Shree Gusainji?

This one month feels like that One-Day match, init Hosil? Vaishnavs, keep an eye on Hosilji, he is a Young Vaishnavs and is top of the tops on a eligible bachelor list who imbibes in Satsang and loves playing Cricket or watches the Cricket matches in his "Anoavsar" time.

I am glad we have lovely group of Vaishnavs who regularly come and take active interest in Satsang. I have to point out to Anjanaji, how can you forget Bhavik Patelji, with his flying saucer giving the links to that OUTER ZONE web site. Thanks Bhavikji for such a links and Kirtans were enchanting.
Pratik
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Many CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to Vasantbhaiji and Pushtidasji for this wonderful achievement. Wiith the grace of Shree Thakorji, we have been blessed with this site, Krishna Seva....what a beautiful gift! Long may it continue and thank you to all the vaishnavs for such embibing satsung...

Jai Shree Krishna
Nital
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Just to clear a small matter....the above message was actually posted by myself but due to the slight techincal problems of logging out and back onto my own username, I used Pratik's account!

NB. Not that it really makes a big difference but I would like to take the credit for my own work, especially when congratulating such great vaishnavs! Laughing

Jay Shree Krishna
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA,
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH CAPTAIN AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF.WHAT ABOUT AIR MARSHAL?LET US SEE WHO BECOMES AIR MARSHAL.
REALLY WORTH READING AND GETTING KNOWLEDGE FROM SATSANG TIBARI.
OUR EXPECTATION WILL ONLY END WHEN WE REACH SHRI THAKORJI'S GRACE.
PLEASE GUIDE US IN THAT WAY.
Dattubhai.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Inaxiji, Nirupaji, Nitalji, Pratikji and Shree Dattubhai.

Well, Shree Dattubhai, you have always followed satsang in your style and have also made satsang that profound by your present. Thank you all for such kinds words, I and Vasantbhai, are truely touched by your love and nishtha.

Well Dattubhai you seems to have all credential to be an Air Marshal, how about it. If you want then the post is yours, you are worth it.
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

congratulations to dear pushtidasji and vasantji. thanks a lot for helping us. sri thakurji ki kripa aparampar.
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA, PUSHTIDASJI.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OFFER.BUT YOU HAVE SELECTED WRONG CANDIDATE,ONE WHO DOES NOT ABLE TO DRIVE CAR YOU ARE OFFERING HIM AIRPLANE.
I DO NOT HAVE DRIVING LICENCE TOO.

THROUGH YOUR MICROSCOPE SMALL PARTICLE LIKE ME SEEMS BIG TO YOU.OTHERWISE I DO NOT WORTH ANYTHING.FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN REFER MY FAMILY.
I AM RETURNING YOUR OFFER WITH THANKS.
Dattubhai.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Congratulations and best wishes to both Pushtidasji and Vasantji you both have done an excellent job so you both deserva a gift of warm hug and a _ _ _ _ ? I will take care of Vasantji here and Inaxibhen you do the same for Pushtidasji OK.

May Shri KRishna Bestow His Grace On You Both.

Yes Anjana Modi you have described each one very well even I could not have done better.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: