Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOPI STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you Sitalji for hearing my knocks Very Happy

His leelas are simply amazing.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji & Zankanaji for the lovely encouragement. Please read below for the final part of the story:

Final part of Tilakam Madhuram

Yashodaji gave Nand baba a nudge “What are you saying Ji, I have not done such a thing”

Suddenly Shivji snorted, all three became frightened and closed the door behind them Shocked

Shankarji had not realised he was being spied on as he was only interested in Kanha’s story.

Once Kanha finished the story he said:

“Shivji now I need you to do something”

“Yes Prabhu anything, please do let me know”

“You must tell Yashoda Mata and Nand Baba that you foresee great danger in their little Kanha’s future”

Astonished Shivji asked “what? why? How could there be a hazard in your life? You are the master of this leela?

“Ofo Shivji, will you please let me continue?”

“Ah yes sorry prabhu, please continue”

“Thank You, tell them that I need to apply a tilak on an unmarried girl for this danger to eradicate from my future life”

Shivji smiled “Oh really my Lord”

Kanha ignored his smile and said “So you are clear on what you need to say, yes?”

Shivji scratched his head then replied: “Krishna what if I refuse to carry out this request?”

Kanha folded his arms and said “Simple, I'll find another demigod, I am sure they will not refuse”

Shocked Shivji said “No No Dear Lord I'll act according to your wish, though I want a favour in return. Could I stay in vraj till this leela finishes?”

Krishna shook his head firmly and said “No way you cannot stay in Vraj, you may watch this leela from Kailash Parvat”

Shivji nodded and bowed down to Shree Krishna who gave his blessings and soon after disappeared from Shivji‘s outer vision. The family member walked in and humbly greeted Shivji. Little Krishna still refused to look at Shivji and buried his mukharvind in Rohiniji’s shoulder.

Yashodaji walked over to Rohiniji and brought Kanha into her arms who held onto her tightly

“Come on my vallah open your eyes and bow down to Shivji” Yashodaji requested sweetly

Kanha cried again “no no Mai, I am scared, please don't make me, that snake will bite”

Shivji stood up from him seating and walked over to Yashodji and looked at Kanha’s forehead

“Oh dear, I predict great danger in his future life” Shivji said

Worried Yashodaji looked at Nandbawa, both pleaded to Shankarji for a solution

“To find a resolution I will need to look into the childs eye‘s”

Yashodaji and Nandbawa turned to Kanha and said “come one darling, please open your eyes for a little while“.

Shree Krishna refused and said this was a trick, so that the snake could get him, on the sly he told Shivji that it was a clever try, however, he would not share the ras that was in his eyes with him, that ras was solely for his vraj bhakto.

Yashodaji offered kanha makhan and misri if he opened his eyes and Nand baba said he would obtain some extra toys. Kanha still refused to open his eyes

Shivji sighed and said” Don't worry Nand baba, I'll try to find a solution via meditation.

Shivji meditated for a while and said: If Kanha applies a tilak on an unmarried girl within a week, he will survive this future threat

Yashodaji and Nandbawa looked relieved:

“Oh I am sure we can find an unmarried girl, do you have a particular girl in mind?”

Shivji pondered for a while and replied “ Yes, Vrushbanji’s Dulhari Shree Radha Rani would be the ideal Kumarika

Nandbawa and Yashodaji bowed down to Shivji and thanked him for the caution. Following this event Shivji left nandalay and returned to Kailash Parvat where he continued to watch Shree Krishna’s leela

Back at Nandalay, Nand baba immediately arranged for a trip to Barsana, the home town of Shree Radha Rani. He seated Kanha on his lap and explained:

“Kanha we are departing for Barsana, once we reach at Vrushbanji’s house you must apply a tilak on Radha Rani”

Excited Kanha replied “Yes, that means I am finally getting married” He jumped of Nand baba’s lap, ran towards Madhumangal and shouted:

“See Madhumgal I received Shankar Bhagwans powers and am now getting married”

Amazed Mahumangal replied “Wow Kanha that is amazing, I am definitely going to start praying to Shivji”

Kanha shook his head in disbelief “No Madhya you must not do that, that will have a tragic outcome”

Baffled Madhumangal asked “Hey, I don't understand, I thought you wanted me to pray”

Kanha moved closer to Madhumgal, placed his arm around Madhumagal’s shoulder and whispered in his ear:

“Madhya the secret is that you must have faith in me and all your desires will be fulfilled”

Astonished Madhumgal replied “Really Kanha, how does that work”

“Easy, the powers I obtain from Shivji, I will pass them onto you”

Madhumgals eyes sparkled “My God Kanha, that's brilliant, I will always have faith in you”

Yashoda called Kanha as it was time to leave. Both friends hugged and Kanha walked over to his Mother who was waiting with a aarti tray in her hands. With tears in her eyes she also hugged her son and asked all the demigods to look after her child. Then she waved the aarti lights around Kanha and bid them both farewell. Crying or Very sad

On the way to Barsana Kanha was very excited and told Nand baba he was happy that one was finally getting married. Nand baba laughed away at Kanha’s varta and said:

“Marriage! Beta do you realise how old you are?” Shocked

Kanha replied “Yes, Baba I know, Mai and I have already had this conversation” Shree Krishna retold Nand baba the full story

Nand Baba laughed all the way to Barsana, upon arrival they received an affectionate welcome from Vrushbhanji. He was pleasantly surprised to see them and asked Nand Baba what he could do for them. Nand baba explained the whole situation to Vrushbhanji and requested for his help

Vrushbanji kindly agreed and called for his daughter Radha Rani. Radhaji walked in with her mother, she was ecstatic to see her Kanha. Nand baba handed Kanha red kum kum powder which Krishna happily took in his hands, he walked towards Radha Rani, both exchanged devoted glances and then Kanha applied a Tilak on her forehead. Smile

JSK
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA SITALJI,
Thanks for sharing Madhur leela.
Waiting to hear more such leela.
Dattubhai.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji,
Enjoyed reading the Lila. Shri Thakurji's stories are amazing.
One can keep reading all day long. Smile

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Dattubhaiji and Sunitaji, lately I have been listening to Shree Dwarkesh Bawa of Ahmadabad's vachnamrut on DVD and it is excellent. On there he has told of some wonderful leela's which I will soon with Hari/Guru/Vaishnav krupa try and translate.

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Will patiently await for those translations.
Thanks Sitalji for all your efforts. Very Happy

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Sunatiji, thanks for your support. Please dont thank me, its a vaishnavs duty to do satsang and this all happens by the will of our Shree beloved Thakorji

JSK
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

CHATURA SAKHI

In Vraj our little Thakorji loved receiving His taxes in the form of makhan from the sakhi’s, most of them happily accepted this levy, they knew once Thakorji had a taster of their makhan it would sell very well in the market. At times they teased him and rejected his demand, although in the end always gave in or pretended to have left some makhan at home by mistake and then called him a thief.

There was one sakhi called Chatura who never let Thakorji take any lassie or makhan from her. She always told the sakhi’s that God had given her a brain which she intended to use by not allowing Thakorji and his friend any of her goods.

Daily Thakorji and his were fobbed off by Chatura sakhi, one day they all called a meeting regarding that sakhi and decided that today was the day they would definitely take her makhan. They all congregated their hands and formed a pact, then headed over to the forest and surrounded Chatura Sakhi who was on her way to the market.

She looked at them and understood what they were after, she quickly fetched the matki off her head and placed it on the floor, following she sat on the matki and smiled at Kanha

“Ha Kanha, now try and steal my makhan, you all consider yourselves to be very smart”

Thakorji laughed and replied “Why don’t you check to see how much makhan is left?”

Knowing Thakorji to be very mischievous she quickly lifted herself from the matli and held it in her hand, shocked she looked at Thakorji who had a cheeky grin on his mukharvind , the matli felt much lighter in weight.

Swiftly she picked up the matli and placed it on her head, marched in the opposite direction of Thakorji, however the faster she walked the matki became even lighter. She stopped to check how much was left in the pot and found it was completely empty. Angry she turned around to see and noticed that Thakorji and his friends had followed her.

She was boiling with anger “How dare you take my makhan?”

Kanha smiled “What proof do you have sakhi that I took it?”

Chatura sakhi went red with anger in the face, she picked up her pot and replied “Wait, I will make you pay for this” with those last words rushed home.

At home she was fuming by Kanha’s act, she thought of a plan, she went to kitchen seized a pot full of makhan and headed towards Nandalay. She reached Kanha house and greeted the sakhi’s who called Yashodji. She came out and asked the gopi who she was. Chatura sakhi politely introduced herself and asked Yasodaji whether she could speak to Nandbawa.

Yashodaji looked at her suspiciously and asked:

“Are you here to complain regards to my little Kanha?”

“Arey Nee Yashoda mata” she replied, Chatura knew how protective Yashodaji was over her son

Relieved Yashodaji said “Ok that's fine then, you may go in”
Nand baba surprised to see Chatura sakhi asked “Beta what bring you here? Is everything alright”

Chatura sakhi greeted him politely and replied “Yes Baba with your grace everything is fine, I wanted to give you something as you do so much for the village”

Shocked Nand Baba said “You want to give me something Beta?”

“Yes Baba, everybody always gives something to Yashodaji, though I want to present you some of my makhan prior to selling it in the market” She took a bowl full of makhan and presented it to Nandbaba

Touched Nand Baba ate her makhan, impressed with the taste he asked for some more. Chatura sakhi insisted he keep the full makhan

Nand Baba was taken back by her generosity “Beta if you give me this pot which is your sole income, what will you and your family member’s eat?”

“Dont worry Nand Baba we have some leftovers from yesterday, we will all happily take that, I am just happy that you enjoyed the makhan”

Nand Baba clapped his hands and called the kitchen servant “Please bring the golden pot with diamonds full of makhan for this lady”

Chatura sakhi refused “Arey Nee Baba I cannot take that, I only gave you a little bit of makhan”

Nand Baba smiled “ Beta you gave me your sole income and I am only giving something little in return, I should really give you more”

“Nee Baba please don't say that, i’ll take this matki out of respect, Thank you”

Chatura sakhi headed out of the house and saw Kanha entering the residence, she winked at him and showed him the golden pot with diamonds. She whispered “I told you that I will get you back, look its real gold with real diamonds on top of that it is filled with makhan”

She laughed “Ha Kanha, see I know how to use my brain” she gave him a nudge and walked away

Annoyed Kanha murmured under his breath “Huh she took, gold, diamonds and makhan right under my nose from my home, I must get her back......................”

He ran back out and called an urgent meeting with his friends, together they made a new plan Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Wow-- Thats good but we all know that no one is more chatur then our beloved Shri Thakurji?

Right Sitalji!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

I agree with Sunitaji, who can beat our Thakorji?

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: