Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks for the lovely words Sunitaji & Zankhaniji, please read below for the final part of the story;

Yes yes, I will do your seva, please just show yourself

Thakorji came out and gave the boy darshan

Stunned the boy walked over to Thakorji and humbly bowed down at His lotus feet. He was also a vaishnav and was ecstatic to receive darshan, extremely pleased with Ansuya he said:

“You are blessed Ansuya, through your association I received the greatest gift one can ever wish for. Let me hear you sing a kirtan?”

Shocked Ansuya stammered “Kiiirrrtttan, me......”

Excited Thakorji clapped his hands “Yes, sing a kirtan”

The boy smiled, he couldn't stop adoring Thakorji, he turned to Ansuya and said: don't be shy, I'll start and you follow the Kirtan

Ansuya nodded her head. The boy started singing a beautiful Kirtan, Ansuya and Thakorji both immersed themselves in the tune, automatically Ansuya followed his raga and was surprised by her own voice, it was extremely melodious, both became so engrossed in the kirtan that they lost track of time. Soon the parents started knocking on the door wondering what kept them so long.

Thakorji stopped both and told them it was time to go, saddened the boy said to Thakorji:

“Dear Thakorji you will come and reside with us wont you” Pleading with his eyes

Thakorji smiled and said: Of course, make sure you convince your family that Ansuya is the one and she will fit in well with the family

The boy smiled and bowed down at Thakorji‘s lotus feet, then with one hand Thakorji held Ansuya’s hand and with the other clutched onto the boy’s hand, they opened the door and walked out. The family was surprised to see both walking out with a gap in the middle and a hand each in the air, Anuya’s mother immediately understood what had happened, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks.

The family’s bid farewell to each other, on the way home the mother asked her son what he thought of the girl. The boy took his mothers hand in his and said:

“Mother I will only marry this girl, she is blessed with a priceless gift”

His mother looked at his father, both loved their son dearly and had always fulfilled his desires, they happily agreed for the marriage.

Back at home, Ansuya helped her mother clear up, she was lost in thoughts with the days happenings, it had been a peculiar day, meeting the boy wasn't as thrilling as she expected it to be, on the other hand singing a Kirtan with him was a thousand folds more joyful than she could have ever imagined.

Soon the phone rang, it was the boy, he said “Jai Shree Krishna. Excited Ansuya greeted him with Jai Shree Krishna and asked how he was. He replied that he was fine and asked whether he could speak to Shree Thakorji.

Annoyed Ansuya called Thakorji from her room and said it was the boy. She mumbled to herself “Huh he is more interested in Krishna”

Krishna took the receiver and said “Hello, Krishna speaking”

The boy humbly did danvat pranaam, thereafter asked: “Shree Thakorji what arrangements shall I make for you?”

“Oh, just build a small temple for moi, I shall make myself small when I go to sleep and have bhojan”

The boy noted down the instruction, did danvat and apologised for giving shram by calling the Lord on the phone

Thakorji laughed “Its not a problem, ill pass it back to Ansuya”

Ansuya who was still in a foul mood, reluctantly took the receiver back in her hand. The boy was very sweet to her and soon they were both engrossed in several topic. After a while Ansuya became bored and wanted to speak to Thakorji instead, she thought how bizarre, before she never even wanted spend any time with Him and now she was missing him, even though she had found the ideal guy.

Slowly and gradually Ansuya became more interested in Thakorji and started learning the ways of seva from her mum. She would accompany her mum when visiting Shree Vallabhkul and attend satsang‘s. Her Thakorji followed her wherever she went, both became really good friends, she apologised deeply for the way she had previously behaved, Thakorji laughed and said that he enjoyed the play.

Thereafter she affectionately started serving her Thakorji, soon her mother also received the grace of shaakshat swaroop darshan. After marriage both Ansuya and her husband continued loving seva of Shree Thakorji. Wink

JSK
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.Sitalji.
Congratulation for writting vaishnav and Shri Thakorji's relation prasang.
Thanks a lot.
Ansuya seems to be Satvic Tamash bhakt,achived stage of Leela but because of some reason left on earth.
Ansuya and the boy and whole family all Bhaktas gathered in one house,
this house is suppose to be next Vranadavan,where Shri Thakorji likes to stay.
Dattubhai Purohit.
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Very nicely narrated prasang Sitalji.

Dattubhai mentioned satvik tamas bhakt. Can someone kindly explain this classification of bhakt?

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA,
Zakhanaben,nice question.
I have heard this from the pravachans on Gopigeet by PPG Shayam Manohar Bawashri.
IN Gopi geet all ten shlokas are sung by ten different Gopies.One each by different bhavas.
Major four types of Bhakats Tamas,Rajas,Satvik and Nirgun.
First three have combination of Tamas tamas,Tamas rajas and Tamas satvik.
Rajas tamas, Rajas rajas and Rajas satvik.
Satvik tamas,Satvik rajas and Satvik satvik.
Nirgun Bhakat is fix in one Bhav only.
If you have down loaded Gopigeet from pushtimarg.net/
you will have much details in pravachans.
Whatever written above is my interpritation and all the mistakes are mine,please parden me.
Dattubhai Purohit
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Dattubhaiji for the wonderful explanation:

Chittavati Sakhi

Chittavati sakhi is a part of Thakorji‘s Chit . One would think of Chittavati sakhi’s to be one of the most fortunate souls, constantly within his company experiencing all his Leela’s (games). Strangely enough she was not satisfied and felt caged, they do say that the grass always looks greener on the other side. She was anxious to be independent like other sakhi’s who resided within his Shree Ang. For this reason Chittavatiji often quarrelled with Thakorji.

“Thakorji why don't you ever let me loose, let me decide and make certain choices? All the other sakh’s within your mukharvind like Netrika sakhi, Karan lata and Rajnhi ghand have some sort of independence, why are you being biased?”

Thakorji sighed, lately Chittavati had argued with him every day. He had tried reasoning with her, showed her through his eyes, how chit daughters were behaving in the human mind. He particularly stressed on the point how the mind of a human wanders like a headless chicken. The soul’s one earth will meander into all the illusionary elements, even after many disappointments and set-back's one will still strive and dive repeatedly into the material world. They are not interested in the spiritual world and laugh at the phrase of God and soul”

“Dear Chittavati sakhi, I instigated for this Universe to be created to increase bhakti and seva, scriptures are set-up for humans to follow dharma and pray to God. Look at what they are doing instead? They have forgotten their duties, all of their minds are totally absorbed within the illusionary world.

Chittavati paced around Thakorji’s mind, she was very disappointed with his answer, how could he give her such a lecture and compare her who was a part of Thakorji‘s chit with the others.

“Thakorkji, I am not like those chit daughters, I for sure did not bring them up like that, they must have been influenced by other elements on earth whereas I am a part of your Chit. I wouldn't make such a mistake. Besides I have no intention in visiting earth, promise that I will only roam in the spiritual world”

Thakorji seemed distant, Chittavatiji wondered whether he had actually listened to anything she had said. Shree Krishna’s mind had strolled to the souls on earth, He missed them so much, yet not many remembered him as the original entity, and most who were aware did not truly seek Him. In spite of that, there were a few who lived for him only, his rare beloved vaishnavs

Chittavati sakhi, impatiently waited for his answer and stressed again that she was not like all the other souls, after all she was Thakorji’s chit, how could she possible behave like them.

“Fine Chittavati, if that is really what you want, then I will bestow 12 hours. Within these 12 hours you will be able to take your own decisions, without my interference. In addition to this, I will give you an extra four hours to figure out what you will do within those 12 hours.”

Svaiminiji walked in, she overheard the conversation and panicked, she pleaded for Thakorji not to give Chittavati any independence

“Thakor if you let her walk around, you will have to follow her as she is a part of your chit. What will happen to us? As it is your chit is extremely chaotic, you are with a difference gopi every minute of the day and if you let her loose, we are all doomed.

Thakorji gave her a reassured smiled and hugged her gently. Radha rani she has pleaded so many times, I must comply to find out what she really wants to do, we will then take it from there, do not worry as all the souls are part of me. Svaminiji relaxed, her worries vanished , she smiled at Thakorji’s and agreed with His decision

The following day at exactly 12 midnight, Chitavati Sakhi was free to do according to her own will. Once she had left Thakorji’s chit, she wondered what she should. How could she impress Thakorji so that he would give her some leeway ? She thought of Narad Muni, He knew Thakorji very well and was always immersed in devotion, He must know what to do?

Happy with her first deduction, she called for Narad muni to meet Her. He responded to her request straight away, after all she was very close to Thakorji. Ecstatic to see Narad Muni, Chitavati sakhi bowed down to him and paid her obeisance's.

“Narayan Narayan, what can I do for you Devi” He was surprised to be invited by Chittavati.

Chittavatiji explain her motive behind this meeting, she was looking to do something extraordinary, she was part of His chit so it was possible and He had now given her the flexibility.

“Narayan Narayan, I am shocked devi sakhi, that you are asking moi for ideas. My Chit is constantly engaged in devotional service, thus it is never within my own control, The dear Lord kindly looks after it”

“Oh no Naradji, I thought you would be an expert within this area”

“Devi the Dear Lord is the connoisseur, I suggest for you to go back to Thaorji or advice from Brahmaji, he may be able to help you”

“BRAHMAJI, why would I go to him!” Chittavati asked surprised, she did not understand how Brahmaji would be able to help her in this matter.

“Well Chittavatiji, he is a part of Shree Thakorji, he creates all sorts of beings and element for earth, no doubt a very prestige entity”

“I hadn't thought of it like that” Chittavati sakhi said, she thanked him for the advice and tried to arrange a meeting with Brahmaji. He was extremely busy creating for earth, hence was unable to meet her at the place she was residing, if the matter was urgent he suggested for her to travel to his abode.

Chittavati sakhi travelled to Brahmanji’s domain, she was desperate for some ideas. On arrival she found various puppets lying around, Brahmaji looked very busy.

“ Brahmaji I have come for your advice” She said whilst she proceeded forward and bowed down, both presented each other a flowerily garland and seated down for a chat. Brahmaji heard her full story and scratched his head.

“CHIT, you want me to give your ideas on what a CHIT should do when I cannot comprehend this function within the human beings I create. As soon as I place a chit within the body they become mental and burst. The chit is Thakorji’s department, I just create the puppets, you should really ask Him”

Chittavati shook her head “Brahmaji what are you saying, how can I ask Thakorji, I am the one who asked him for freedom so I can make my own choices, and your advice is to go back to Thakorji?

Brahmaji whilst fiddling in his workshop suggested that there was another entity who was also able to control the chit.

Chittavati’s eyes lit up, Naradji Muni was right regarding Brahmaji, he was very knowledgeable. Once she found the other entity’s name she would definitely be able to impress Thakorji. She eagerly awaited for Brahmaji’s answer.

Brahmaji was immersed in the brains of the human puppets:.

“Chittavati, you know this chit is really complex, These humans go haywire once they have a chit, do you believe that they even forget me, the one who has created them.

Chittavati was not really interested in Brahmanji‘s dilemma, she needed to know who this other entity was, so asked again “Brahmaji who is this other entity you were referring to, the one besides Thakorji who is able to control the chit.

“Ah yes, well that would be Kalyug of course”

“KALYUG!!!” Chittavatiji thought “no wonder the chit’s he created roamed around like demons”

“Chittavati you seem shocked” Brahmaji said casually “Who else besides Thakorji and Kalyug would be able to drive the Chit”

“Brahmaji Kalyug is vicious, have you seen how he tortures the souls on earth”

“Well Chittavati, vicious or not, he still has an eccentric style to control the Chit”

Chittavati regretted coming to see Brahamaji, she couldn't believe her ears, he was praising that horrendous Kalyug, he was definitely too old for this job, no wonder the situation was becoming worse day by day on earth. She made a mental note to speak to Thakorji regarding His behaviour and suggest for another, perhaps younger creator.

“Brahmaji, the clock is ticking and I have yet to find what to do, I disapprove of Kalyug, when he enters the mind one enters the hellish planets eternally”

“Well Chittavatiji if you like to put it like that, though there is one entity who has conquered Kalyug. In fact kalyug fears nearing Him”

Fascinating by this piece of information Chittavatiji sakhi asked “Really Brahmaji, who may that be?” Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

That was nice Sitalji----------- Very Happy Enjoying every bit of it!!!!!!!!

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you for the explanation and reference Dattubhai.

Sitalji, the story seems very interesting. Please continue at your convenience.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krushna,

Thanks Sunitaji & Zankhanaji, please read below for the following part:

“Shivji, he even burnt cupid with his third eye” Brahmaji stated proudly”

“That’s fabulous, I will go and see him right away”

Chittavati Sakhi Thanked Brahmaji, and excitedly set off for her journey, she was finally getting somewhere. Upon arrival at Mount Kailash she was told to wait for 65 hours, Shivji was in deep meditation and didn't like to be disturbed during this time. Annoyed Chittavatiji paced around, she didn't have 65 hours, out of her 12 hours she had already lost four, what was she to do.

It suddenly clicked to her that she was chit sakhi meaning she was able to enter minds, thus she was able to break Shivji’s meditation. She set foot in Shivji’s mind and instantly broke His mediation

He let out a load roar, the ground trembled, the mountains shook, rocks fell into the rivers surrounding the area, when Shivji noticed a little teenage girl, he calmed down and asked:

“Little child please introduce yourself”

Chittavatiji bowed down “ Shivji, I am a part of Thakorji’s Chit”

“Thakorji’s chit” Thakorji’s Chit” Shivji was extremely surprised. Then what are you doing over here when you have been blissfully designated such a wonderful place” Shivji asked curiously

Chittavati sakhi narrated the whole story to Shivji, He listened with great interest and then questioned;

“Why did you quarrel with Shree Thakorji if you did not have a clue of what you wanted to do?”

Chittavati sakhi sighed “It’s because I wanted to do something on my own and impress Thakorji”

“You should have thought this matter through carefully, prior to making arrangements with Thakorji” Shivji told her sternly. My suggestion would be to meditate upon Thakorji with your chit, and do whatever he desires”

Puzzled Chittavatiji asked “Whatever he desires in his chit? I am a part of his chit?

“That is exactly my point, use your chit to meditate upon the Supreme, you will receive your answers from Him”

Chittavatiji shook her head” Shivji that defeats the whole purpose of I being able to take my own decision”

“Chittavatiji you have already started making your own decisions anyway, you didn't ask anybody whether you could break my meditation, you just acted upon your own desires, simple this way just intrude other chits and find your purpose” Shivji continued

“Chittavatiji anybody who even interferes with my bhakti, is instantly burnt through my third eye. I respect for you are a part of Thakorji’s chit, thus I left you alone. Thakorji was the one who I was meditation upon and as it was a part of His chitvan that meddled with my chitvan, hence I did not mind, or else hell would break loose”

It suddenly struck to her that she had made a huge mistake by entering his mind, this was a sign of Kalyug, he had already entered her. Chittavatiji panicked and ran to Thakorji.

“Arey Chit what are you doing here, thought you would be enjoying your freedom” Thakorji asked

She pleaded to Thakorji “Please Thakor give me back my original position”

“Original Position” Thakorji repeated “It is not time yet Chittavati, you still have another 8 hours, remember this is what you wanted”

“No I don't want it, please just take me back” Chittavatiji pleaded

“How can I take you back with all that accumulated Kalyug, I cannot afford to become contaminated, you will need to clear yourself” Thakorji said

“Clear myself, but how?”

Thakorji shrugged his shoulders “I don't know, will have to find the solution elsewhere” Chittavatiji astonished to hear this from Thakorji, ran to Shivji, there she apologised for breaking his meditation and asked for forgiveness

Shivji smiled, Aha the kalyug within you has slightly lessened, hence you realised your mistake and asked for forgiveness, last time you did not even apologise.

Chittavitiji cried, “Shivji please show me a way to clear my Kalyug, I need to return to Thakorji, that is where I belong.”

“Devi don't cry, just repent and meditate upon the supreme with humbleness and your kalyug will be cleared within time”

“Within time, I have got eight hours to clear my kalyug, I don't have time to meditate for months and year, even if I had the time I wouldn't want to abstain myself from Thakorji, please show me another way”

Shivji shook his head “Devi, penance and meditation is the only way”

In the corner Chittavati sakhi saw Ganeshji shaking his head. She walked towards him and asked politely why he was shaking his head. Ganeshji told her to go and see his mother, she was very knowledgeable and would be able to help her achieve her mission.

Chittavatji thanked him and approached Parvatiji, she recalled the whole episode in anticipation for a solution, Parvatji burst into tears:

“Oh dear you have been bitten by Kalyug, you now what they say, once bitten forever smitten. Once he gets hold of you, there is no way out, one drowns deeper and deeper and is finally wedged. Blessed child you had such a fine place, why did you gamble it away.

“That darn Kalyug is so vicious he will not leave anybody alone, he has grabbed the most saintly souls and sent them to hell”

Tears rolled down Chittavatiji sakhi’s cheeks “Parvatji please do not say such thing, I am a part of Thakorji’s chit, how can I go to the hellish planets, I do not want to go to such horrible places
Crying or Very sad

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Very good Sitalji, !!!!!!!!!!! Smile

The problem with our Chit is that it should be with Shri Thakurji but it keeps roaming in material pleasures due to kaljug.

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA,SITALJI,
Thanks for beautiful story.
This story is of all the Vaishnavs we ask for independence and caught by Kalyug,Let us see what solution Shri Parvatimata shows to come out from Kalyug's grip.
Dattubhai Purohit.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji & Dattubhaiji, its true kalyug catches us all and it keeps us away from Thakorji, we must fight it at all times with His Grace.

Please read below for the next part:

Parvatji still sniffing told her to consult Thakorji’s nearest and dearest sakhi’s, they should be able to aid her in another direction if there was one.

Images of the hellish planets were still floating in her mind, Chittavatji tried to push these aside and remember Thakorji’s closest playmates. Chandravaliji’s pictures cropped up, she recalled her reflection in His chitvan quite often. As fast as possible, she returned to His abode and located Chandravaliji’s whereabouts..

Chandravaliji was busy preparing aarti ni thali for Shree Thakorji, she was so engrossed that she did not even notice Chittavatiji standing besides her. She tapped her on the shoulder, Chandravaliji turned around and saw a shivering Chittavaiji, she gave her a gentle hug and seated her on a chair in the garden where Chittavatiji told Chandravaliji the full story

Chandravaliji frowned, she looked worried as she spoke “Chittavatiji kalyug is very dangerous, once he grabs hold of you it is very difficult to loose him. The only way is repentance and bhakti”

“Chandravaliji I do not have time for repentance and bhakti, you must know another way” Chittavaiji asked anxiously

Laitaji came over to see Chandravaliji, where she overhead the conversation, she boiled up with anger and shouted at Chittavatji:

“You silly girl, how could you have been such a fool, you had such a beautiful place and you turned your back on the grace bestowed, You being Chittaviti sakhi, asking for such brainless, fruitless things, even the human vaishnavs on earth who are tormented by kalyug every second would not ask for such independence from the Lord. You foolish girl, go and beg Thakorj for mercy, bow down to him and surrender, tell him that you are very sorry and beg for him to take you back”

Chittavitiji listened to Lalitaji, frightened and also glad that she had acquired a solution from Lalitaji she hastily ran back to Thakorji. Her pangs of separation of being away from Thakorji were increasing by the second, she had not experienced these twinges prior as she was eternally with him. Few minutes later when she saw that lovely mukharvind her burning desire lessened slightly. She ran toward him and fell to his feet:

Whist sobbing she said “Thakorji I am extremely sorry, please take me back, you are the only one that can save me from this horrendous kalyug. Please Thakorji you are the Lord of the three universes, there is nobody who is kinder or more graceful then you. I beg for you to bestow your grace and take me back, I was very foolish”

Thakorji kneeled down and lifted his sakhi up “Chittavitji I understand your pain, however if I show favouritism towards you it wouldn't be right on all the other souls. If I bestow this grace upon you, I shall have to comply with all the others as well, then what will happen to this universe?”

Thakorji sighed and shook his head “No sakhi I cannot do this, please find another way, go and find out what is in the ved and follow that process like all other souls”

Chittavatiji wiped her tears, still sniffing she enquired where she would be able to find ved. Thakorji’s pointed her towards the direction of the ved shruti. Disheartened she walked towards the shruti’s and asked them for a solution to her predicament.

The shruti‘s who were like programmed computer chips, recited the ved and said:

According to ved the solution to eliminate Kalug is:

First stage is penance, one must repent for their deed, then follows bhakti devote yourself to the lord. Lastly sanyas, detach meaning walk away from the material world and settle down in a forest living the remaining of your years in simplicity. If you follow all these stages then there may be a slight chance for you to find Thakorji.

“WHAT!” Chittavatiji couldn't believe her ears, she felt dizzy, this sounded like a very long and complex process and it wasn't even guaranteed

“Does this mean I would have to take birth on earth” she asked anxiously.

Shruti nodded and scrolled through her brain, then narrated:

At a young age one should seek knowledge(gyan), following look for a suitable partner and marry, then indulge into bhagvad naam, at the age of 50 settle down into the forest and lastly reject all materialistic possession and repent. So the answer to your question is Yes, you will need to take birth within the human body.

“NO WAY” She shrieked, “ I am a part of God’s chit, there is no way I am going to take birth on bhutal” “Oh Shrutiji you are the voice of god, please look further, there must be another way.

“Well according to Ved this is the way, you follow these processes and you may acquire Thakorji, the only other way written in Ved is that if you seek help from someone who is able to fight with Thakorji and bully him into taking you back then you will instantly regain your original place”

“Oh my God” Chittavatiji thought, how could anybody possible fight or bully Thakorji and get away with it. Was there anybody out there who had this ability?

If they did then what kind of a relationship did they have with Thakorji?

What if such a entity did not exist, what would happen to her?"

Thousand of thoughts rushedthrough her brain, she wanted to ask Ved Shruti, however feared for the truth. She only had 6 hours left to clear the kalyug within the mind, she needed to act quickly, slowly she build up the courage and asked

“Shrutiji is there a entity who is able to bully Thakorji?”......................................................

Any guesses for the answer? Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sitalji, The answer I have is maybe with the grace of Shri Yamunaji!! Very Happy

Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA,
Sitalji,I also agree with Sunitaji ,I think probably Shri Yamunaji and Shri Svaminiji are capable to help soul to reach Shri Thakurji.
Very much eye opening prasang you have written,Thanks.
Dattubhai Purohit.
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

I think the answer is Vaishnav. So many stories illustrate "Bhagvan bhaktne adhin chae".

Sitalji, this lovely story is thought provoking leading to self-analysis. Please continue at your convenience.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji, Dattubhaiji and Zankhanaji for your replies: please read below for the finale of the story:

Shruti smiled and replied” Yes of course, swaroop of Shri Yamunaji

Chittavatiji cried out of happiness, how could she forget the exquisite swaroop of Shree Yamunaji. She gathered herself together, thanked Shrutiji immensely for their assistance and ran to the banks of Shree Yamunaji

Upon arrival she humble sang the praises of Shree Yamunaji, sipped her waters and requested for darshan. A few minutes later Shree Yamunaji gracefully emerged from the waters and said:

“Dear Chittavatiji it is so lovely to see you”

Chittavatiji felt blessed to beheld Shree Yamunaji’s darshan, all her distress and anxieties had vanished. Slowly she walked towards Shree Yamunaji not wanting to miss a second of her darshan. She then humbly bowed down and narrated the whole story from the beginning, how she quarrelled with Thakorji and ended up in this position. “Pyari Yamunaji will you please help me” She requested humbly

Shree Yamunaji listened intently whilst tears were rolling down her cheeks, she then softly spoke in a melodious tone:

“Chittavatiji you are a part of that chit within which Swaminiji, Gopi’s, bhakto and I reside, not only that all of Thakorji’s leela’s are within His chit and it is through that chit that our manoraths are fulfilled. Of course I will help you, come on lets go”

Yamunaji held Chittavitji’s hand firmly in her own lotus hand and walked over to Thakorji. Shree Thakorji saw Chittavitiji with Shree Yamunaji from a distance and sensed some trouble coming his way

Yamunaji humbly bowed down at Shree Thakorji lotus feet, following she placed Chittavatiji’s hand in Thakorji’s hand and said:

“Dear Thakorji I request for you to accept your Chittaviji sakhi within your chit or else I will not spend any time with you”

Shocked Thakorji replied “ Yamuna Maiya why are you being like this? You know exactly what has happened and are also aware of the rules of Ved” whilst soaking in her swaroop with his eyes

Shree Yamunaji delicately placed her hands on her waist as she replied “Thakorji I in addition to those rules I am also aware of your game playing techniques, why are you doing this to you own sakhi?”

“Yamunaji I have not done anything, it was her idea to seek freedom, I was not playing any games” Thakorji said in disbelief

“Thakorji your innocent moves will not work with me, I know you very well” she moved slightly closer towards Thakorji

Yamunaji’s radiance tormented Thakorji, he was eager to move even closer though knew that she would not be in the mood for His sweet talks at this time. Not willing to give up on His argument, he tried to reason with Yamunaji:

“Yamunaji once she has cleared the kalyug within her and followed all the steps of Ved, I promise I shall take her back, I simply cannot comply with your request at present”

“Thakor you are making excuses, what problem do you have in taking a part own your chit back, you are able to do anything. Ved does not necessarily need to followed” Yamunaji stated firmly

“you have many times yourself broken these rules” as she spoke she enhanced her swaroop even further”

In the end Thakorji was unable to resist and gave in to Shree Yamuna Maiya’s plea, this way Chittaviji happily returned back into Thakorji’s chit and never again complained to Shree Thakorji.

Shyam Sundar Shree Yamuna Maharaniji Ki Jai

JSK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: