Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It is a Vaishnavs Domain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Presidents Pernickety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: It is a Vaishnavs Domain. Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Since the openning of the sites we have got lovely response and the Satsang Tibari has taken off the ground more than our expectation. Well done everyone.

One embellished factor keeps on elevating the fact that many members who open their accounts, do not like revealing the Country of resident and the name of their diksha Guru. We were under impression that the vaishnavs do love vaishnavs and also are pround to have Pushti Diksha (Brahmasambandh), obviously, looking at the profile, this fact does not infuse that belief.

This is a site where we want everyone to be comfortable and all devotional renunciation to inspire others with love and love for Hari's lotus fe et and selfless worship, Krishna seva.

This essence has enguished my understanding, hope someone out there give me a valid reason why vaishnavs are not taking pride in their Vaishnevta and their Guru?

The satsang is the blessed worship, it is knowledge that elevate Krisha seva and kriyapadi, mansi action. So why a cloud of doubt when here we all want to attain Shri, the supreme beauty of Shri Krishna?

I hope we all find this wisdom in the fragrance of the lotus feet of Shree Krishna and arise with understanding.

Last edited by Pushtidas on Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Sanjay
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Declaring Diksha Guru’s name Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna.

As you know I am one of those persons who has not declared his Diksha Guru or my Vaishnavta (although I doubt I have any of the latter).

My reasons are as follows:

Diksha Guru is the most important as this is the corner stone of our marg and relationship with Shri Thakorji. However, I believe “Skisha Guru” is also important. By this I mean the Vallabhkul (it can only be a Vallabhkul) who has given you the knowledge and inspiration for seva and the one who corrects your mistakes. Ideally, both should be the same. However, in many cases they are not. Therefore, which is more important – the one who gives you the dan of Brahmasambandh or the one who teaches you how to then do seva? I humbly ask Pushtidas to comment on this.

Another reason is that in my experience there are some people who have not taken Brahmasambandh yet display all the attributes of a Vaishnav (and displays all the Vaishnavata behaviours). More often, and this is very sad, the opposite is true. I can even name members of this forum who fall into this category! Therefore, which is more important?

As a web and usability professional, I hate forms that ask you irrelevant questions and information that you cannot verify. How will you know if I have a false name and false Diksha Guru? Far better to let anyone join as my experience is (over many different forums) that only those who are interested join and take part.

Finally, a forum like this (and from all the ones that I belong to this is the best) should be an inspiration to a non-Vaishnav to take the next most important step in his life and take Brahmasambandh.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Sanjayji on your input.

Quote:
Therefore, which is more important – the one who gives you the dan of Brahmasambandh or the one who teaches you how to then do seva? I humbly ask Pushtidas to comment on this

Well, we all know what Shree Damodar das ji demonstrated when Shree Vallabh was fast asleep and when Goverdhan Nathji appeared, Shree Damodardasji stopped Him. We all are quite familiar with this prasang, and the famous phrase " Daan motu ke Daata."

Well, let's look at the material issue, like when a person finds a better woman/man to marry or someone who teaches you how to be domesticated with man/wife after marriage?

If you don't know Braham and has not done Sambandh with Him, then whose seva are you going to do? Which part came first, tongue or teeth. First Braham and then seva. You decide. I personally think Guru Diksha is most important and without Guru, the seva does not have any meanings. Brahmasambandh is a ticket to seva.

Quote:
Another reason is that in my experience there are some people who have not taken Brahmasambandh yet display all the attributes of a Vaishnav (and displays all the Vaishnavta behaviours). More often, and this is very sad, the opposite is true. I can even name members of this forum who fall into this category! Therefore, which is more important?

So Sanjay if you have taken Brahmasambandh Diksha, you should be proud to be a Vaishnav and will have no problem in revealing the name of your Guru. As far as Vaishnevta is concerned, Krishnaseva.com, will not comment on an individual case. Our aim is to imbibe in satsang with Vallabhi Vaishnavs and hence we try our best to ask vaishnavs to register and do satsang with each other. As far as giving false profile, that will be a risk we take and hopefully satsang with good calibre vaishnavs will set these vaishnavs to tell the truth. We hope that all who is vaishnav will come to Satsang Tibari and non vallabhi will get inspired, become vaishnavs. I am sure we will not inspire non vallabhi if everyone looks at Diksha and Guru as you do, we cannot inspire anyone with negative approach. So here again KS.com rely on vaishnevta and the truth behind being vaishnavs. No one claims to be 252 and 84 vaishnavs, they were unique in their ways but we can try to be true to ourselves, at least.

As far as I am concerned, I will respect anyone who calls himself vaishnav, including namdhari (just in name only) vaishnavs and I don't think I have proper credentials to criticise any vaishnavs in Satsang Tibari, as I am still trying to be vaishnavs, with your remark on vaishnavs in KS.com, it seems you are qualified vaishnav to criticise these vaishnavs and perhaps I will learn how to be a good vaishnavs from doing satsang with you. Hope you will continue doing satsang on this site, although you are not happy with the calibre of vaishnavs, we will benefit from you.

Quote:
As a web and usability professional, I hate forms that ask you irrelevant questions and information that you cannot verify. How will you know if I have a false name and false Diksha Guru? Far better to let anyone join as my experience is (over many different forums) that only those who are interested join and take part.

Here again KS.com assume that only vaishnavs would like to enjoy the site. We believe an ardent vaishnav will not cheat on his fellow vaishnavs. False name and false email address can be traced, and we do not wet any applicant as long as they are doing satsang without being nonsense on the site. We have facility to trace bogus email and names as we spend enough money on security vouching by an independent firm. We have so far blocked or de-register few applicants who did not supply the data requested in the forms.

No questions are irrelevant. Guru's name and Diksha will at least establish the vaishnevta. Swaroop seva will establish that the vaishnav is doing seva. This way we will be able to establish the calibre and level of vaishnavs knowledge and infusion in Pushtimarg. All the questions asked are relevant and they do help protect the site and all the vaishnavs from non vaishnav's, we do not claim that we can fully protect or secure the site, but there is no harm in trying.

Yes, I do agree that people who join have common interest but there have been occasions where people join the site to create havoc, thank god that we have weeded these occasions and people out. As far as the forms are concern, relevant or non relevant, depends how you look at the profile and the accounts. As explained above, these questions are designed to help vaishnavs to see with whom they are doing satsang.

Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan said:

Vallabh naam agadh hai, Jaha tiha maat bole |
Jab Vallabh Grahik melai teeni agai tu khole ||

Vallabh satsang is so distinguish important and deep, please do not do satsang nilly willy, just open up when you see a real vaishnavs. So where does it leave us all?

Quote:
Finally, a forum like this (and from all the ones that I belong to this is the best) should be an inspiration to a non-Vaishnav to take the next most important step in his life and take Brahmasambandh.

Thank you Sanjay for kind words, it seems we are doing something right. I hope, as Dayaram bhakta said:

Tari sange jo koi Vaishnav thai to tu kharo Vaishnav kahevay

So lets do it together and change the destination of all to be vaishnav. That will be nice.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

My request to new comers into pushtimarg is to please take the NAAM MANTRA and see if you feel comfortable and have time doing the same.

Slowly when your love for Shri Thakurji increases then request your GURUJI to give you the Brahmasamband and start doing the seva.

In Pushtimarg as explained by Shri Mahaprabhuji the PHAL (FRUIT) is Shri Thakurji and we cannot ask for anything but at the same time surrender yourself fully at HIS charan and give your unconditional love for Shri Thakurji at all times. Shri Thakurji knows what his good for his Bhakt. (Devotee)

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Presidents Pernickety All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: