Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shrinatji

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Shrinatji Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna to all vallah vaishnavs,

Could someone please explain why there is symbol which looks like a tear on Shrinatji's mukharvind?

JSK

Sital
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Welcome to Krishnaseva.

Sitalji that symbol which looks like tears is actually not a tear, if you do the darshan of the swaroop you will see that it is Shreenathji's Nakhvesar. The Nakhvesar has a pearl dangling and the way the artist sometimes paint the nakhvesar, it looks like TEAR.

So in fact the'TEAR' is Nakhvesar (Naak ni Chunk)
Anjana Modi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I think I have seen sevarl mukharvind chitraji where a nakvesar has that pearl which is a pear shaped and at first glance it looks like a tear. I have seen a lovely chitraji of Mukharvind at Pushtidas' living room and the nakveshar is of pearl and it has that pearl shape which at first darshan looks like a tear.

Can anyone tell me why Shrinathji wear nathni (nakveshar) and what bhav is behind Him wearing this shringar?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Anjubhen,

In pushtimarg you are right there has to be a bhav behind everything
so let me try this ofcourse more bhavik vaishnavs on this site will elaborate it better and nicely.

This nakveshar comprises of

Big pearl or pearls (Moti) that is Shri Chardravali and Sruti rupa gope bhav

The gold involved is Shri Yamunaji's bhav and last

The chuni roop is 16,000 kumarika's bhav

This roop of Shri Thakurji creates a Alaukik Anand.

Now Will wait for others to answer what bhav they have.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Please excuse the ignorance and enlighten us ...

generally speaking, there have always been references that Gold is the bhav of Shri Swaminiji, we would be grateful if in this case how is it that the gold is shown to be having the bhav of Shri Yamunajis.

Many Thanks.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Jagdishbhai, it is a very nice question of which the answer is not so easy but will just try as in Bhav Bhavna it is all a mixture of different bhavs as experienced by those aloukik souls.

It says that in (NAKHVESAR) Golakar Shri Yamunaji Sone (gold) ko Jal-Mala-hut ko roop hae.

Another Eg in colors there is always a mix up

Red Shri Lalitaji's bhav
White is Shri Chandravaliji's
Yellow is Shri Swaminiji's
Green is Shri Kumarika's
Shyam is Shri Yamunaji's

Now, Red color is bhav of Shri Lalitaji but in bhavna of Jhariji which you must have read the red color cloth has no direct reference to Lalitaji.

Well above is just my opinion as I understand so maybe there be other reasons.

jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Vasant bhai, thank you for this further clarification, it is most appreciated. We hope others will be able to provide more insight into this wonderful area of various Shringars, bhavs and colours.
guldasi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well done all vaishnavs in this site. I have been visiting the site and enjoy all the postings, in particular I have enjoyed the Gopi Geet epic. It is going into the Background of the major events of Maharaas. I have found Pushtidasjis approach a very commendable as mostly we hear about Gopi Geet and Maharaas but very little being discussed about the pre Maharaas events, and specially all Alokik arrows. Well done.

Now there is something in Vasantbhai's posting which has prompted me to write in here. I appreciate and enjoyed all your postings Vasantbhai, but the only posting which has been put forward on Yamnaji's Gold Bhava, I have to slight differ as the book from where you got this bhava, I have read it, and you have kindly quoted:

Quote:
It says that in (NAKHVESAR) Golakar Shri Yamunaji Sone (gold) ko Jal-Mala-hut ko roop hae.

This sentence is bit confusing as it does talk about Yamnaji's roop, that is beauty of Shree Yamnaji, and it also discusses the Nakhvesar which is made of gold, but one thing which is confusing is, is Nakhvesar the roop bhava of Yamnaji or is it the gold which is the roop bhava of Yamnaji.

The other thing which also not clear in your quote, and that is "Nakhvesar" should it not be "Nakveshar"? As round shape made out gold describes the "nathani" which is worn on the nose, so Nakveshar would be the word and not Nakhvesar as quoted. I have read in Shringar Ras mandan epic on Chandravaliji which clearly describes gold as Shree Svaminiji's bhava and not Shree Yamnaji. More or less this book is written by non the less than Shree Gusainji.

I feel Jagdihji you were right in quering the bhava. I am sure and I ask the bhavik vaishnavs to look into the Bhav Bhavna Granth where Nakvesar made out of round gold plate and there is a polished layer which shines (Jal Mala) in sun rays and as these beams twinkles like that twinkle imbibing on Yamna Jal by the same Sunrays and the beams brings out lovely shine on Yamnajal surface which brings that beauty, hence the writter here is saying that the Jal malah is a reflection of Shree Yamnaji's beauty.

Well all this I have understood from my reading. If I am wrong then I will take responsibility. I reamain to be corrected.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thank you for the posting Guldasibhen, What ever made you speak it is my pleasure as now I have broken your silence and please do be active and share with us the knowledge in pushtimarg that you know.

I will be looking forward to more inputs by you and yes if I am wrong at any place in any topic not only you but would request all vaishnavs to correct me. I am everyone's assistant so feel free.

jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,
Guldasiji, Many Thanks for this further illustration. It is highly appreciated.

I think, Chandi (roopa) is also for Chandravaliji, in this case it is the actual precious metal and the colour being white

- are there further details available for all such bhavs/colours/precious/semi-precious metals or stones, etc... ?

Best Wishes
Jagdish
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well spotted the misunderstanding. Thank you verymuch for pointing the confusions. I did look up the Granth and I am sorry to say that there are few Gray areas in this book where the writing and the explaination has some confusions, nevetheless, Mahanubhavi Vaishnavs like you make like so much easy in Pushti Satsang.

By the way, is Guldasi a pseudo name?

Never mind, here is something to reflect on Bhava. What is the Bhava os Shree Zariji in Rajbhog?

The above Bhava is very well explained in Bahava Sindhu Granth.

And just for fun, does anyone know the meaning of Bhava Sindhu, and history behind this title.?
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Jagdishbhai, there are many bhava in Pushtimarga, some are depicted by Shree Vallabh, Some by Shree Gusainj, Gokulnathji and Shree Hariraiji Prabhu charan.

Pushtimarg thrives on Bahva Bhavna and withought bhava we cannot really imbibe in the Gudh Bhava of leela. So all the symbols, colours and gems and ornaments and the Khilona (toys) of Shree Krishna have bhava in it and the bhava depicts one's manorath and from manorath becomes Utsava and from Utsava we have Umang (anand-happiness) and joy, and from Utsav anand attracts that Unmand Arrow, so Bhava plays a role of practical but silent play with Shree Krishna.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: