Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gusaiji's Utsava
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRISHNA

Jai Shri VITHAL,

Khoob Khoob Badhai to all vallabhi vaishnavs

Raag Sarang

Priya navrang Goverdhandhari,
Aabhinav rus Shingar sarus Shri Vithal Prabhu chit chari----(1)

Sukh-hud swaroop Sukh-hud heet chitvani, Vrundhavipin Vihari-----
Cheetswami sukh sulab supath Shri Vallabh Mut Anusari----------(2)

Shri Gusainji use to love playing Veena but had to stop playing that musical instrument. There is also a nice prasang about Thor a nice struggle betwwen Shri Thakurji and Shri Vithalnathji.

Also for last year"s cleberations please click foll link.

http://krishnaseva.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=91&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
and
Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh.

Thanks you everyone. That was alovely pada Vasantbhai. Thanks. Here the story:

Shree Gusainji and Madhava Sarasvati

Madhava Sarasvati was a scholar who was recommended to Shree Mahaprabhuji by Shankrachariya Madhusudan Sarasvati. Madhava Sarasvati was his ardent and most intelligent student and he was asked to take the responsibility for Shree Gusainji's academic studies. Madhava did put a lot of effort and energy to make sure that he fulfils his side of bargain and it was left in Shree Gusainji's hand to study.

Madhava Sarasvati noticed that Shree Gusainji was a very quiet student in the class and always seemed to write everything. Madhava always wondered about this. One day he was talking about the basis of Sanskrit and he asked something to Shree Gusainji, but as usual Shree Gusainji was profoundly engrossed in writing his notes. There was a happy smile on his face and he looked pleased about something he had written.

"Can you explain the rules on connecting the syllables in Sanskrit?" Madhava asked

There was no reply from Shree Gusainji as He was busy doodling away in his little note book. Madhava repeated his question but there was no response. So he quickly took the note book away and started to flicker the pages. He was amazed to see that there were no notes on any lessons which were taught in the class; instead, there were illustrations on various styles and tricks on how to win in a wrestling competition. Such was the intensity of winning in the wrestling championship. Madhava Sarasvati was taken back with this hector attitude towards study. So he decided to teach Shree Gusainji a lesson.

"Vithalnathji, you are not concentrating in my class, why?"

"Guruji, I am very much with it and with you, in your class." Gusainji replied with confidence.

"Well, your notes do not have any notes on the teachings, so how can you say that you are with us?" Madhava voice trembled and there was that touch of annoyance in his voice.

"Guruji, I assure you that I have concentrated in your class and paid full attention." Shree Gusainji made a humble gesture to recover the note book from Madhava's hand.

"No you can't have the notes till you have answered few questions. If you answer them correctly, then you will get the book back, otherwise, I am going to handover these notes on wrestling to your father." There was fishwife attitude in his voice, coarse and bad-tempered with a loud voice.

So next hour was a very gruelling session of questions and answers, as Madhava Sarasvati asked very tough and searching questions and to his amazement all the questions were answered with calm, collective manner and all of them were correct.
Madhava Sarasvati was amazed with speed and simplicity of Shree Gusainji's reply. The power of confidence blazed in every words spoken by Shree Gusainji and all the answers were in Sanskrit, the passages quoted in the answers were not plagiarize, but were presented in his own version, which turned out to be clearer and better then original passages.

The note book was returned without any comments and the session made Madhava think about Shree Gusainji. He wondered about the ability and the agility of Shree Gusainji, and he knew that some of the questions were asked were not even covered in the class. So how this little boy could answer them?

"That's all for the day." Madhava was more confused and did not know what to say, so he dismissed the class. Shree Gusainji on dismissal of classes straight away rushed to wrestling ring and after two rounds, won the fight and preceded towards river Ganges for a swim.

Madhava Sarasvati was amazed that a boy who did not concentrate in the class and could answer all the difficult questions. That night Madhava went to sleep he dreamt about the whole question and answer sessions. Then suddenly at the end of the session, he saw Shree Gusainji turning into Shree Krishna. Shree Krishna smiled at Madhava Sarasvati and said:

"Why are you so confused Guruji? Can you not recognise me? I am your student Vithalnathji! Do you remember in your past life you were Sandipani Rushi ji and I came to your Ashram with Sudama to study Vedas etc? Now in this life you are Madhava Sarasvati and I am Goswami Shree Vithalnathji."

Next day Shree Vithalnathji attended the classes. He smiled at Madhava Sarasvati and said, "Guruji, what subject are you going to take in the class?"

Madhava Sarasvati quickly got up and did Sastang dandvaat pranam and said,"O Vithalnathji, forgive me I did not understand your swaroop (form). Please make me your disciple, please."

Last edited by Pushtidas on Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pustidasji, thanx for sharing it with us. I infact never heard of this story before was gr8 to know it... Thanx once again.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
and
Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh,

Vadhai to all on Shree Gusainji's pragatiya Utsava. Last year we had few facts and stories on Shree Gusainji and it was a pleasure to share it with everyone. I have decided to put forward a new story this year which is a controvercial story. Facts have been varified and hope this story will bring you closer to bygone history and the politics. Enjoy!

The year is Vikram Samvant 1590.

The place is Adel. Shree Vithalnathji was fast asleep in his bedroom. It was pitch dark, the wind was blowing through the quiet night, at a distance, occasionally, the barking of dogs could be heard, and bells on the bullocks’ necks were tolling with the power of pulling the cart. In the heat of the night, Shree Vithalnathji had left his window open, which suddenly slammed closed with a thud.

The noise of the closing window from the wind woke up Shree Vithalnathji. He got up and was about to secure the window’s bolt, he suddenly saw strong rays of the light penetrating through the gaps in the window and the rays set their final destination on the bed. As they hit the mattress, they transformed into a lovely form, the form of Shree Nikunj Nayak Girirajdharan.

Shree Nathji was dressed in a yellow dhoti, matching Uperna (the shoulder cloth), lovely Pagha (the turban) and beautiful ornaments that enhanced the prominence of His Pagha. Shree Nathji was looking ravishingly beautiful and fresh. He smiled at Shree Gusainji.

Shree Gusainji did dandvaat and asked, ‘Bawa, you are here this late? It’s nearly past midnight.

‘Vithal, do you know, your father had employed two Bengalis to do my seva?’

‘Yes Krupa Nath, I know about it. What is the problem?’

‘Listen Vithal, I am really tired of these Bengali sevaks. They worship Vranda Devi. They hide this Devi inside their long hair (ambodi), then smuggled her into Nij-mandir. Then they settle her in my lap, cover her with my Uperna. Because of this Devi I have to eat ardha bhokta (shared food or left over). This mandir is mine so how can I tolerate this impudence?’

‘Oh I am so sorry that you have to suffer in this manner. What do you want me to do Krupa Nath?’ Shree Gusainji felt the sadness and became distressed that Shree Nathji’s comfort was disturbed.

‘Vithal I want you to get rid off those Bengali sevak as soon as possible. Do it now!’ After saying this Shree Nathji left.

The fragments of the conversation kept coming to Shree Vithalnathji. He was also in a predicament. He felt that Shree Nathji’s comfort was more important than these sevaks who had an audacity to bring their deity into Shree Nathji’s seva. Shree Vithalnathji felt he had to consult Dadabhai (Shree Gopinathji), his elder brother, who was given the charge of this Jatipura mandir. Shree Gusainji could not deal with this matter without consulting Shree Gopinathji. And Shree Gopinathji was not immediately approachable as he was on a visit to Jagdish. Shree Gusainji felt privileged; he had always been the favourite of Shree Nathji and believed that it is one of the special achievements of the Grace that sanctifies the darshan of Thakorji. He decided he will talk to Shree Gopinathji as soon as he comes back and then find a solution to the problem. Vithalnathji could not sleep that night, for the first time in his life he felt helpless and was in turmoil. Shree Nathji knew Shree Vithalnathji’s predicament but He wanted to remove these sevaks from His seva so He decided to seek help somewhere else.

There was a small village called Adinga in Vraj. In the village there lived an ardent follower of Shree Mahaprabhuji. His name was Avadhutadas, he was single, more inclined towards Bhagvad seva, and the material world for him was incidental and not important.

Shree Nathji decided that Avadhutadas could be the right candidate to take the message to Krsnadas. Shree Nathji explained his predicament to him and added, ‘Go to Krsnadas Adhikari and ask him to remove those Bengali as soon as possible and also ask him to increase Raga, Bhog and shringar in my seva.’

Avadhutadas, without losing a moment left for Jatipura. In Jatipura after doing dandvat to Shree Girirajji, visited Krsnadas. He told him about Shree Nathji’s predicament and explained to Krsnadas what was required of him by Shree Nathji.

‘Avadhutadas, I am aware of this atrocity, and these Bengalis have been repugnant, they behaved extremely badly. I am truly aware of the fullest degree of the consequence we will face when we discharge these Bengalis from Thakorji’s seva. Unfortunately, Shree Gopinathji and Shree Gusainji have not given me a full managerial power. So before I do anything I will need an approval from dadabhai (Shree Gopinathji).’

‘I understand your limitation, but we can’t let this bother our beloved Shree Goverdhan Nathji. So please do not delay and consult Dada Shree now.’ Avadhutadas voice had urgency and anxiety.

‘Yes, but I cannot just leave everything as I have to delegate some chores and make sure that the pending administrative work is passed on to responsible sevak. Once all this is done then I will be able to leave Jatipura.’

‘I understand, if you need any help, then we have Shree Mahaprabhuji’s sevak from Gujarat. He is very sincere and also educated. He can delegate to the staff. He is here in Jatipura doing Giriraj Parikramma.’ Avadhutadas suggested.

‘That is lovely, who is this graced sevak?’ Krsnadas asked.

‘His name is Ramdasji and he is a Sachora Brahmin.’ Avadhutadas replied.

After explaining all the duties to the staff, Krsnadas introduced Ramdasji as Mukhiya (main) sevak and explained that he will be away for few days and in his absence, Ramdasji will be in charge. He checked on the where about of Shree Gopinathji. He established that Gopinathji had left Jagdish and was due to arrive in Adel in couple of days. So Krsnadas decided to meet Gopinathji in Adel, this way, he thought, he would also be able to speak to Shree Vithalnathji and take the opportunity to do darshan of both the brothers.

By the time Krsnadas reached Adel, Shree Gopinathji had already arrived, and was resting in his bethak room (drawing room). Krsnadas freshened up at his mukam (the place he checked in), and then appeared before Shree Gopinathji and Shree Gusainji. He did dandvat pranam to both prominent figures of Pushtimarga.

‘Maharaj Dheraj! The antagonism by Bengali sevak has created discomfort for Shree Nathji. We are facing some indifferent interaction between Bengali sevak and rest of the staff and this reaction diminishes the effect of the real principle of seva Marga, it has also has created some hostility.’ Krsnadas explained the reason for this meeting.

‘As Krsnadas mentioned, I was going to speak about this to you dadabhai. Shree Nathji also complained to me about these two Bengalis who have misbehaved which has created hostility and has caused opposition amongst our staff and some of the vaishnavs.’ Shree Gusainji said.

‘I hear you both, but our blessed father (Pitrucharan) Shree Mahaprabhuji has employed these Bengalis and it will be sad to no longer employ them. Bengalis are very influential, dominant and are able to have united power in Jatipura. Vithal, we both are here in Adel, quite far from Jatipura, this makes it difficult to manage the mandir.’ Shree Gopinathji expressed his thoughts, ‘But when it comes to Shreeji Bawa’s comfort, we will have to act quickly and with care. We have to take all the aftermath into account.’

‘Dadabhai, with your agiya (permission) I think we should give full administration power to Krsnadas, he is very good with this kind of controversy and he has been blessed by Shree Mahaprabhuji. It was our father’s wish to install Krsnadas as Adhikari with full power so let us fulfil father’s wish and in doing so we will be able to control the situation with Krsnadas’ help.’ Shree Vithalnathji suggested.

‘That is a lovely suggestion, I have no objection in giving full managerial power to Krsnadas, I am sure he will be able to invest his intellectual ability and agility to solve this mess.’ Shree Gopinathji agreed with Shree Gusainji (Vithalnathji).

‘Dadabhai do not worry about aftermath. With foresightedness of Shree Pitrucharan, we have quite few sevaks in Akbar’s parliament (raj durbar) and what really matters is that it is Shree Nathji’s wish to remove those Bengalis from the seva. So we really do not have to worry because Pitrucharan has mentioned in “Navtranam” one should do seva as per guru’s instructions. These Bengalis have defied this principle. As you know, we have always insisted that these sevaks should follow these instructions word by word. Furthermore Shree Pitrucharan also mentioned that if Prabhu (god) instructs a change then the priority is to do seva per Prabhu’s instruction and Guru’s instructions takes secondary priority.’ Shree Vithalnathji added.

‘I agree Vithalnathji; so now we have to think how we should instigate the removal of these Bengalis sevaks.’ Gopinathji said.

‘Krsnadas, you were graced by our Pitrucharan and He had a lot of faith in you. Today we are able to rectify Shree Vallabh’s wish by installing complete managerial power to you, we are also pleased with your work in Jatipura. I think you will be able solve this predicament to a satisfactory level.’ Shree Gusainji blessed Krsnadas by putting his left hand on his shoulder. Shree Gopinathji also nodded and gave his blessing to Krsnadas.

Krsnadas did dandvat to both the brothers and said, ‘Krupanath, o blessed one, I have been your humble Sevak and it is my honour that Shree Mahaprabhuji took me in his abode and made me his disciple. I will do my best to resolve the matter. I am sure I will enjoy in removing of these Bengalis who has upset my Shree Nathji.’

Krsnadas then made arrangement for his travel. On his way to Jatipura he had formulated a plan to get rid of the Bengalis. On reaching Jatipura, Krsnadas quickly sent for all Mahaprabhuji’s Sachora Brahmins and Vrajvasi sevak. He arranged to meet them in private. He explained the situation and also mentioned the desire to remove these moles.

‘Krsnadas, it is all very well to say that we need to remove these sevaks, but you know that these Bengalis have lots of influence and it will be difficult to remove them.’ One of the Brahman announced his doubts.

‘I know that there are powerful forces behind these Bengalis, and that is the reason we have to get ourselves organised. I have formulated a plan to instigate their departure forever from seva. Hear me out; once you have heard the complete plan, you will see that if we all get together and work according to the plan then I am sure we will be successful. Let me tell you that Shree Vithalnathji and Shree Gopinathji also have influence at the high places and you all are Shree Mahaprabhuji’s sevak, and when Shree Nathji himself desires to remove these sevaks, then I am sure he will help us to formulate His wish to come true. I am sure you will all have faith in Thakorji, he is with us.’ Krsnadas assured them.

There was some commotion amongst the Brahmans and Krsnadas could see that it was going to be difficult to convince these Sachora Brahmans. So started by quieting the crowd and then explained the plan. A few changes to the plan were applied and then the final formulation was agreed to be instigated.

‘Well I am glad that everyone is happy with the plan. Tomorrow at nine o’clock when I toll the bell, the bell will be transitive and intransitive, repeatedly. The tolling of the bell should be a cue for you all, a signal for you to have bath at Govindkund and get ready for my second signal, the second signal will be when you hear “Shree Goverdhan Nath ki Jai”, on hearing this all of you gather into Shree Nathji’s temple. You will be brief by Ramdasji for next move per our plan.’ Krsnadas explained.

These sevak Bengalis were given fully furnished huts (Zumpadi) by the Mandir. They were also properly paid for their seva. These huts were situated on the route from Jatipura to Goverdhan, next to Rudra kund. On the following day, all the Bengalis came to mandir and started the seva chores as usual. Just before nine o’clock in the morning, Krsnadas gave a signal and these huts were set on fire. As predicted per plan, the Bengalis sevak left their designated responsibilities in seva and rushed to salvage the huts. As soon as they left, the bell tolled and soon after “Shree Goverdhan Nath ki Jai” was echoed in the air,

All the Sachora Brahmans and Vrajvasi gathered in the yard of the temple and Ramdasji briefed them to various posts in Temple services and Shree Nathji’s seva. Bengalis were angry and were also asking to help put the fire out.

‘Fire! Fire! Please help us to distinguish fire. Our huts are burning, they are our only assets. Please help!’ But no one helped; all the Brahmans of the village and some other clans did not lift a finger to help these sevak. The huts were disintegrated into ashes; everything in the huts also was destroyed. Finally when there was no hope and they could only salvage little furniture, the Bengalis sevak went for bath in Rudra kund and ascended towards the mandir to resume the seva. At the main gate, they saw Krsnadas with Vrajvasi. The Vrajvasi were armed. It did not take long for Bengalis to comprehend what was happening.

‘This was your ploy to get us out of the seva, was it not?’ They asked Krsnadas.

‘I am sorry, but you cannot return to work any more. You all have neglected your designated work and this is construed as breach of your employment. Please go back and do not try to enter this temple again.’ Krsnadas said in a firm voice, ‘From today you are released from all the seva and duties, this order is approved by Gopinathji, the owner of the mandir.’

There were some arguments and the Bengalis tried to threaten Krsnadas, but when all the Vrajvasi aimed their weapons at them, they retreated. Vrajvasi drew them out of the mandir grounds and chased them out of the town. Bengalis were very angry and annoyed. They went to Mathura where they consulted their Bengali guru Shree Roopsanatan. They told him that they were removed from the employment by Krsnadas. They wanted their Guruji to intervene.

Shree Roopsanatan demanded the explanation from Krsnadas. In a private meeting Krsnadas explained the situation, ‘Look Shree Roopsanatanji, I did not set the huts on fire. These huts were property of the Mandir and contents of the huts also were provided by Shree Nathji’s temple. I am not denying that the huts were set on fire, but as I explained, these employees should not have left their duties as they did not loose anything. The loss was going to be sustained by the Mandir and as before we would have built new huts for them. Everything is provided to the employees, including food and cloths on top of their wages, so why should they leave their duties and run for these petty things? They all rushed to salvage the huts and neglected their jobs; they did not even inform me. Now Roopsanatanji, how can you expect me to employ these people back, they are very irresponsible and careless.’

‘I understand what you are saying. I also think that this incident has taught them a lesson, and they should be given a second chance. Please reinstate them.’ Roopsanatanji urged Krsnadas.

‘I am sorry I cannot help you. As a manager (Adhikari) of the mandir my job is to have day to day, smooth running of the mandir and my hands are tied. I cannot do what you are asking. The only persons who could help them and reinstate them are Shree Gopinathji and his younger brother (laghu bhrata) Shree Vithalnathji. Please consult them and if they agree to give them their jobs back, then I will reinstate them.’ Krsnadas explained and ended the meeting with Roopsanatanji.

But the employees were not satisfied with this explanation. They consulted the hakim (local judge) in Mathura and sued Krsnadas and the Mandir. Once more Krsnadas gave the same explanation and the judge ruled that, ‘Bengalis did act in negligence, and it is up to the employer to give them their job. I dismiss this case on the ground that defender, Krsnadas will not be obliged to employ them back. I dismiss the case on the ground that Mandir and its management have acted lawfully.’

Consequently, this loss made Bengalis more aggressive. They were now determined to get their jobs back.

Krsnadas sent the complete report to Shree Gopinathji and a copy to Shree Vithalnathji. With the report he also enclosed a covering letter, explaining that this tough assignment was only possible because he had backing from Vrajvasi and Vithalnathji’s grace. Now that all is well, everything was running smoothly and peacefully he wanted to employ a new Mukhiyaji and asked for advice of when and whom to appoint as a Mukhiyaji in the seva.

After reading the full report and the covering letter, Gopinathji and Vithalnathji decided to visit Jatipura with their family. There they spoke to all the Vrajvasi who helped Krsnadas and bestowed Uperna as a token of appreciation. Krsnadas was also appropriately awarded by both the brothers.

When the Bengalis heard that Vithalnathji and Gopinathji were in the town, they urged a private meeting with both the brothers. They complained that they were tricked into leaving their designated posts and as it was a cunning action, they maintained that as Krsnadas intentions were not honourable, and as they were deceived into leaving their posts, they should get their jobs back.

‘I am sorry, I cannot go against my Adhikari’s (manager) decision, by doing so I will be undermining his authority, which I think is not a wise and anyway, it seems you are not interested in Shree Nathji’s seva itself, but more interested in keeping the jobs for your lively hood. We are interested in sevaks who are inclined towards seva more than lively hood.’ Shree Gopinathji swiftly and politely replied, ‘But we are not heartless, we will bestow a Bhagvad swaroop and you can build a temple in Vrandavan and this way you can survive.’

The Bengalis accepted this offer and took with them Shree Madan Mohanji, a seviya swaroop of Narayana Bhatt. They built a temple in Vrandavan and started seva. Although they were getting good income, they still held a grudge against Krsnadas.

Shree Gopinathji asked all the Brahmins in his sector to run the Mandir Seva and control the management. This was declined as they said that Krsnadas was a capable Adhikari and as far as seva was concerned, they asked Gusainji to appoint another Mukhiyaji and they will be happy to serve under appointed Mukhiyaji chosen by Shree Gusainji.

Shree Gopinathji then asked Sachora Brahmins from Gujarat, who were also Shree Mahaprabhuji’s sevak to take over the seva, which they did and he also made Ramdasji Mukhiyaji (the manager of seva) whilst Krsnadas stayed as Adhikari with full authority.

Meanwhile, Bengalis were getting ready to launch another law suit. After preparing their case against Krsnadas, they presented their grievance to King Akbar. They asked King Akbar to intervene for justice. Akbar had employed Raja Todarmal and a well known intellectual, wise man Birbal. Both of them were Shree Gusainji’s sevak. Akbar Raja asked them to look into the background of the complaint. After reading their reports and also hearing out the Bengalis, Krsnadas was summoned to answer the charges. As in past, Krsnadas explained the events leading to releasing Bengalis from their duties. The court was adjourned for two days.

During these two days, King Akbar visited the Temple and had observed the daily routines, he also spoke to Vrajvasi. After that he also spoke to Shree Vithalnathji. Now Raja Akbar was equipped with the facts, and on the opening of the court session he dismissed the case by saying that Bengalis have no case against the Temple and he advised them not to pursue this matter any more.

But this defeat did not stop these few Bengalis who kept the animosity towards Krsnadas and the temple. They made it difficult for Bhitarias (internal seva workers) and Jalgarias (the sevak whose duties were to bring water for seva) to fetch water, they were sitting by the riverside and stopped these sevak from fetching water for the temple. These sevak had to sneak at night when no-one was vigilant, and fetched the water.

Krsnadas and Shree Gusainji were aware of this act of atrocity, and decided to purchase land next to Rudra kund and further a field for grazing cows. Part of this land was used for building a huge Gau-shala (cow shed) and then work for digging a well was planned. The responsibility for planning and digging of the well was bestowed in the capable hands of Yadvendra Kumbhar. When the well was dug, he discovered that water was salty. He was very disappointed.

Yadvendra Kumbhar decided to stand in the midst of river flow, which was River Ganges. He closed his eyes and put his hands together and requested Gangaji to help:

‘O Haricharanpriya! You were blessed by your sister Shree Yamunaji, and were able to become sevak at Shree Thakorji’s lotus feet. Your appearance on earth was to bestow grace and help the earthlings, now is the time to return the complements and do something for Thakorji’s happiness (sukh). I am seeking permission to take a bucket full of your jal (water) and add it into the well. Please let the water in the well change from salty water into sweet useable water for Shree Hari.’

He stood in the water from early morning till midnight. All this time he recited Shree Yamnastakam. At midnight, he filled the bucket with Ganga-jal and went to the well and poured the bucket of water into the well. In the morning the water became useable. The salty taste disappeared and was replaced by sweet and clean water for Thakorji’s use.

The water in the well stayed sweet till Shree Nathji left Jatipura. Shree Gopinathji advised Shree Vithalnathji to stay in Jatipura and asked him to introduce Raga and seva principles according to seasonal changes. And this was the beginning of opulence (vaibhava) in seva.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Jai Shri Gusainji Param Dayal Ki Jai,

Shri Gusainji's utsav is on January 1st 2008 vadai to all vasihnavs in advance.

Thank you Pushtidasji with such a nice story. For Previous celeberations please click the following link

http://krishnaseva.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=91&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
SHRI GUSAINJI PARM DAYAL KI JAY.
PRAGTYA DIN NI SARVA VAISHNAV NE KHOOB KHOOB HARDIK BADHAI.
Dattubhai.
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Gusainji's pragatiya Utsava ki Badhai to all the vaishnav.

Pushtidasji, thank you for the lovely prasang.

I am bit puzzled. Why did Yadvendra Kumbhar stand in River Ganges and asked for help, to change salty water in the well to sweet water? Why did he recite Yamunastakam in River Ganges? Why did he not ask Shree Yamuna Maiya for help?
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

जै जै श्रीगोकुलेश
आप सभी को श्रीगुसाईजी के प्रगत्योत्सव पर हार्दिक बधाई.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Wishing you all the Badhaai for ShriGusaiji Prabhucharan's Pragtyotsav.

jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Haradik Badhais to everyone for Shri Gusaiji's Pragatya Utsav
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Badhai to all on Shri Gusaiji's Pragatya Divas..
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Sarva vaishnav ne badhai, Thanks Pusthidasji for the wonderful story

JSK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: