Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shri Gokulnathji's Hasya Prasangs in English.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sunitaji, Thanks to you, Vasant bhai, Sitalji, Pushtidasji, and everyone (visible and invisible) for the encouragement. i probably would not have reached this far if it wasn't for all your support and encouragement ...and ofcourse His inspiration...

hoping to continue with the next installment soon...
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasang - 26

One should not stay in a place where saamagri is being prepared without actually having the need to stay there (Kaam-vagar Saamagri Thay Tya Ubha Rahevu Nahi):

One day He said that.. Shri Bal Krushnaji’s Svabhaav is extremely delicate (taddan Su-kumar (Sukomal)), hence in the morning He becomes hungry; therefore Bhog is offered during the GopiVallabha time. Shri Bal Krushnaji accepts that prasad. Once, after achvan, Raj-Bhog arrived, at that time Maahe came inside. At that time Shri Gusainji said… why are you standing here unnecessarily…? What is the reason for standing here without anything to do? Your vision would fall on Shri Thakorji’s things, so (please) go outside…. This is how the maryada is, therefore without any reason why stand here? The dhristi (eyes/vision) would fall on Shri Thakorji’s saamagri (in this case maryada is law/discipline).

Vivechan – This prasang is worth thinking about/contemplating in depth. Shri Gusaiji gave the agya for people to go out because they would see and their eyes/vision would fall on Shri Thakorji’s saamagri. Therefore, vaishnavs should prepare the saamagri for Shri Thakorji in a secluded/quiet way/place, so that anyone would not ‘see’ and their dhristi would not fall on this preparation. If such jeev’s dhristi falls on the preparation then Shri Thakorji would not accept it (Shri Thakorji na aaroge). This prasang must have been said by Shri Gusaiji to give very special advice to jeevs. Dirty/polluted dhristi would give rise to pollution in the saamagri; this is itself called ‘having given the evil eye’ (Aanej najar laagi kahe che). This talk may seem to someone as a joke; but the effect of dhristi (vision) carries heavy weight (dhristi-ni asar bhaari che).
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasang – 27

A Bhakt Only Thinks of Prabhu’s Happiness/Comfort (Bhakt Prabhunu-ja Sukh Vichare-Che):

Once when the talk started on Nirpeksh Bhakti, Aap said that… Narayandas Bhramachari was sitting with Shri Thakorji during last moments; at that time Shri Thakorji made him experience something divine…. And told him to ask for something. At that time Narayandas said… what should I ask for ? Now I am asking such that Aap come to Shri Gusaiji’s place (…have to evu maangu ke aap Shri Gusaiji-ni ghare padhaaro); There get (us) to do your seva. In his mind, the thought-process of Narayandas was this….that in someone else’s house what happiness would Shri Thakorji get…? At this time, he asked for only this much, there was no desire to ask for anything else.

Vivechan – Bhakts (devotees) only think of the comfort/happiness of Prabhu… When Thakorji requested him to ask for something, even at that time he asked for something that would provide happiness and comfort for Thakorji only. From this one understands that a pushti-bhakt always thinks of Prabhu’s happiness and comfort. Only those thoughts of Prabhu’s happiness come to the devotee day and night.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

What is Nirpeksha Bhakti? Can anyone elaborate on this?
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji, thank you "picking" on this prasang and for raising this question on Nirpeksh Bhakti...

just a guess... i think it has been talked about in other places....
is it bhakti/devotion without expectations (without any ulterior motives) ? just doing it without expecting any returns for personal gains ?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Yes Jagdishbhai, it was a good question by Pushtidasji so let me add,

Kaamna Vagar and important of all we must all the time only think about the "Happiness of Shri Thakurji." (Thakurji no Sukh)

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

So does that mean that Nirpeksha bhakti is the highest form of bhakti?

JSK
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Congratulation Jagdishbhai for doing over 100 posting. You are a star. Well done.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji, thank you for those kind words and apologies for the delay in replying.

Just a small thought/suggestion regarding this... perhaps there should be a separate thread in the main forum "Tibari Stars" and the thread can be updated with relevant messages for the newly-formed 'stars' there.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you for your suggestion Jagdishbhai, I will put forward this suggestion to Admin staff and hopefully we will comply. Thank you very much for the suggestion.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Pushtidasji, no need for thank yous here... and while we are on this subject, perhaps there should be a thread/section for Suggestions/Feedback also where everyone can make these type of suggestions for further improvements
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasang – 28

Big (those with high-level thoughts) People Act/Behave According to the Requirements for Prabhu’s Sukh (Mota Prabhuna Sukhna Vichare Vatte Che):

On one Janamashtami day, one Narayandas Brahman was there, he asked Shreeji as follows…Maharaj, Janamashtami is said ‘Nirahaar’ ? at that time Shreeji said “yes”. Then he (Narayandas) said, Raj accept the Beeda… then App said ‘No’ . Then the other fellow said, that at times I have seen (him taking bida), then Shreeji said, maybe you have seen, but we have not. The reasoning behind the other fellow’s asking and saying was that during utsav Shreeji takes Bidi and the response behind Shreeji’s bhaav was that he took the bidi having the utsav as a medium/excuse but for the sake of singing (kirtan), but not using/keeping the vrat as an excuse… that person has asked in relation to the vrat. Therefore, in Bhagvat-karya, we do anything that is useful in Bhagvat…

Vivechan – Shreeji takes bidi, during Utsav, in order to get good Raag in kirtan and so that Prabhu becomes prasan. That Brahman said what he did without understanding this. From this there is to understand that what the Mota (enlightened) do, that is saarthak. IN that the jeev-buddhi would not understand, even then we should keep high-level of dhristi/thought/vision and think (of it) Bhagvad-Iccha. The big-ones work with Prabhu’s happiness in mind.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasang - 29

Prabhu Gives Divine Experiences Only if there is Grace (Krupa Hoya Toj Prabhu Anubhav Janave):

Once Shri Gusainji, Aap had an experience (Ekvaar Shri Gusainji-ne Aapne anubhav thayo). Once, suddenly Shri Gusainji went to Shri Gokulesh’s place (Ekvaar achanak Shri Gusainji Shri Gokulesh-ne tya padharya), and after having gone there, he had the Revaal Horse prepared (ane jaine Revaal Ghodo taiyaar karavyo), and both of them reached Shri Thakor-Dwar (ane beau janaa Shri Thakor-dwar padharya).
They gave aagya to Bhandaari to give chaamarwadi, and gave agya to Khavaas to take it together (with them).
They arrived at Thakor-dwar in anavasar. Father and son took some rest, their eyes met for a moment (pita-putre vishraam karyo, jara netra malyaa)... At that time Shri Nathi said to Shri Gusainji that.. “I am hungry”. (Tyare Shrinathjiye Shri Gusainji-ne kahyu, ke hoon to bhookhyo chu). Shri Gusainji got up instantly and immediately asked the Khavaas whether he had brought anything with him or not… to this the Khavaas handed over the chaamarwadi. Shri Gusainji was pleased and said to go up quickly and prepare the paak and bring it. (Tyare Shri Gusainji-ye tarataj uthi-ne khavaas-ne poochyu ke kashu saathe laavya cho ke nahi? Tyare chaamarwaadi khavaase haathma aapi. Shri Gusainjie prasann thaine kahyu, ke upar jai-ne jaldi paak siddh kari lavo.)

Pratham Vadi Bhunjine Chaamarwadi Kari. Having done Uthapan, they offered the Bhog, and came and sat in the Tibari. They asked the Bheetariya, pracharak and everything.. what was it today that Shri Nathji did not eat ? At that time Bhau Bheetariya said that all the procedures are followed as per the norm., there is nothing new. But, when going with the Thaal, Krishnadas Adhikari’s Daasi had glanced at it. At that time Aap himself gave agya, to make siddh all the samagri from morning till evening’s sen bhog. After sen-bhog, first the bhog containers/dabra and Bhaatvaadi Shreeji brought down. When coming down, Shri Gusainji observed and asked that, why take so much prasaad ? Shriji said that it is small quantity (thodo che). After that, both father and son had bhojan. This everyone partook in with happiness/laughter, saying that if there was more we would take further more.

Vivechan – If prabhu’s krupa is there then prabhu offers experience. He himself was hungry, this He made it known to Shri Gusainji. Shri Gusainji also understood and had all the samagri from morning till evening prepared. In this prasadi, some alokik taste was experienced. If Thakorji offers this type of experience then one should know that Lord has bestowed his grace (Bhagvat Krupa thai). At times one enjoys a lot of taste when taking/having prasad, then one should understand that today Prabhu has thoroughly enjoyed the samagri with a lot of fun.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prasang - 30

There is no Acceptance of a Thing, the Acceptance is Only of Love (Vastuno Angikaar Nathi, Premnoj Che):

Once Shreeji said that we had gone to Saharaanpur. There was a Cheepa (by the name of) Venidas. Someone had said to him that the blue colour (Neel-Rang) is of no use here (in seva). He brought me a Roll/Package of the cloth (Ek Chitno Paraklo), then he said that Raaj, I have heard that blue coloured cloth/dress is not used (Rangeen neel rangno vastra kaam na aave)? At that time I said that the colour is not at fault (Tyare me kahyo ke..).
Then he said there is one more 'Roll' also, with your permission i will bring it. Then, I said, why do you have to do unnecessary running? Then he said... Raaj, I am suitable for running. Hearing this sentiment was very pleasing.

Vivechan - Venidas Cheepa was a MahanuBhaavi Bhagvadiya. Blue colour garments(vastra) are not used, however, because he was Maha-Bhaavik, Shreeji accepted them. Pushtimaarg is Bhaav-Pradhan Marg/path. Now, when offering to go for the second roll, when Shreeji said that you have to do unnecessary running, then Venidas said that I am suitable for running.. This means that I am sevak therefore, I am suitable for doing any kind of your seva.Therefore Shreeji was pleased. In Pushtimarg, importance is given to Love (premnu praddhanya che), not to any ordinary thing, this is clear (Vastunu nahi, e spashta che)
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks for the new input ! enjoying it thoroughly.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: