Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Samarpan?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Why Samarpan? Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

We when study Brahmasambandh samarpan, one does wonder why that kind of Samarpan? Why does a Jiva have to surrender in this way?.

Clue:
We did some indirect discussion in Balbodh Granth.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh.

Pustidasji, I will try it with my limited knowledge.

When Shri Mahaprabhuji came to this world to give salvation to those soul that Shri thakoreji found, those souls are impure and not worthy of association to Shri Thakoreji who is pure in every sense. Shri Mahaprabhuji did not want to pollute the realm of Shri Thakoreji with this impure soul. So at midnight Shri Thakoreji appeared and gave a Bhramasambandh Mantra that which is spoken by the soul and such a soul offer everything that he considers as his own to Shrinathji.

Therefore at the time of initiation the jeeva has to surrender everything i.e. Deh, 10 Indriya , Pran, Antakaran, Wife, Son, House, family, Wealth and Aatma etc. So that soul can get the aspect of Anand(Bliss) by serving to Shri Thakoreji. As the aspect of Anand (sat chit anand) is moreover conceived with Purnapurshottam Shri Thakoreji and is very partially present in jeeva . And to get the aspect of anand there is a necessity to get connected with Shri Thakoreji. Hence by this Shri Thakoreji accepts jeeva and never forgets him.

Then at Balbodh, Shri Mahaprabhuji explains to the freshers the attainment of pursuits in spiritual and material life. All four pursuits (Dharma, Arth, Kaam and Moksha) are common in both level i.e. Sankhya and Yoga on 1 side and Vishnu and Shiva on other side. But the end results achievement is per individual desire i.e. Moksha. But Shri Mahaprabhuji shows the way to be in a position to go beyond the Moksha.
For the soul who has taken initiation and serving to Shri Thakoreji do not have any expectation (Kaamna) of getting Moksha.

Please feel free to correct me.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai Shree Gokulesh

That was well explained Unnatiji. Why do we do Samarpan the way we are doing? What is the significance of offering Children and wife to Thankorji?
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I think its because your children and spouse are the biggest treasures in one's life and surrendering them means you have given Thakorji absolutely everything. This is the only way you can become dependant on him and independant of your material life.

JSK

Sital
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Well said Sitalji. Laughing

The individual soul is regarded as accomplished when he becomes totally free from egoism and attachment.

The world, full of egoism, attachment and ignorance, is the cause of individual's bondage.

One must even surrender his own body including Ahamta (I) and Mamta (Mine) etc it should be total surrendership without any expectations.

The Lord Shri Krishna is the only relation to all created beings.
Neither wife/husband, children, friend nor parents who
may appear as close allies will be able to be as
supportive as Shri Krishna for He has taken the vow to
protect each and every one of the created beings and
loves all the Jivatmas with an amazing degree of
impartiality and compassion. He is the greatest wealth
to those who have no sense of possession.

None can fully comprehend the extent of support He
alone can give and has given and continues to give to all.

These are my thoughts.!

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh,

Thanx pustidasji for the beautiful topic also Sitalji and Sunitaji for adding ur views on it.

If u see other sampraday they says that if you want "Dharma Marg" you have to be Sanyasi. But in "Pushti Marg" Shri Mahaprabhuji and Shri Thakoreji said this should not be the case. Even initially Shri Mahaprabhuji was against accepting Gruhasthashram but at that time when he was in Pandharpur there Shri Vitthobaji gave darshan to Aapshri and told him to accept the gruhasthashram. Now its compulsary to accept gruhasthashram and be in samsar. If one is involved in laukik things he no longer stay in touch with alaukik Prabhu. So in Gadhya mantra itself Shri Thakoreji said to follow the rules of sansar. But that is just for sake of following it....and that tooooooo for me only i.e. "shri gopijan vallabh prityarthm" so what ever you do after taking brahmasambandh that should be for the prabhu....to the prabhu... so why not to dedicate every laukik things related to us.

Also we can say, what ever a soul has he has to dedicate it to Shri Thakoreji. The way through which he dedicates is Nivedan - To show it to Shri Thakoreji see this is mine then come, Samarpan - This is mine so dedicating it to you for your comforts and then comes, Viniyog - That is to take back, but for Shri Thakoreji's benifit. Thus we dedicate everything which is ours to Shri Thakoreji. When we offer something to Shri Thakoreji we need to give full custody. For eg. This is the letter in which i have made my asset on your name but what if i am not giving u the keys?? It has no meaning.

Similary if we don’t dedicate wife and son then our aasakti (attachment) will be in them and this will show Ahamta(I'Ness) and Mamta(My'Ness). So he will dedicate it to Shri Thakoreji saying this jeev's are also for you and i have no adhikar on them. By this his chit will always stay for serving Shri Thakoreji.

This is what i knew, Please feel free to correct me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: