Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siddhant Rahasya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Agreed with everyone, its fantastic and triggers your mind to analyse your surrendership in depth. I guess the next one would be Antakaran?

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pustidasji, I'm too enjoying it but for a moment i got confused on this statement like, "what will be the gift which soul can give?". So was waiting for your next posting.

Quote:
"You have to give me something, a Paheramani (gift). Tell me what Paheramani you are going to give me?"

But now its very much cleared. Thanx for the beautiful explanation.
And the next Gift will be Antakaran as said by Sitalji i.e. Maan, Buddhi, Chit and Ahankar.
Please continue.........
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna.

That is what Atma has to offer, well done everybody. Let us read on:

I ...you mean I am clinging to my possession? Ney...I am sure I have given you everything I possess. Anyway, how'd you know about my possessions? Have you been spying on me?

Ney... I... spy? Na baba Na, I am God I don't spy on people. I only look after them.

Atma looked at Brahm, studied His face and then looked up. Atma felt the wind, the snapping shapes in the wind caused by Brahm's form. There were tiny clues in every curl, subtle hints in each twist. Atma knew this was the calming southerly breeze, perhaps, no more than four knots.

Atma had received the body years ago from Brahmaji and Brahm since then had put life into it with bhutal (materialistic) life, this life looked like a used engine on an American pick up (motor-vehicle) bought from a junk yard. This American pick up looked like Atma's bhutal body and the engine which runs inside the old truck (pick-up) sounded like Antahkaran. When the body needed another engine (Antahkaran) Shree Mahaprabhuji told jiva that he should sell the pick up because it is not reliable. Shree Vallabh explained that it was about time to get new body, which is Tanunavatva (new body). Shree Vallabh told Jiva that he has a very long way to go and the old pickup (old body) will not travel that far, as jiva had to travel far to reach its destiny, the House of Brahm, Java's birth place. Jiva ignored Shree Vallabh's advice and continued and now the body has reached its life span, and years later when Shree Vallabh did Viyahmoh leela, and left this world without warning to Atma, it knew it would never get rid of that "American Chevy" (Atma's old body). Atma kept running it now; holding on to the smooth steering wheel like it was a piece of Atma, to steer through this materialistic world.

Atma thought about the old pick-up and realised that it got second chance to change its pickup. Atma was quite pleased that he found Brahm. This was only possible because of his conversation, earlier on, with Shree Vallabh. He remembered what Shree Vallabh said when Aapshree was reciting Sidhant Rahashiya. He was glad that he went to see Shree Vallabh and had an opportunity to listen his narration on the Granth. Atma smiled and pictured Shree Vallabh sitting with many ardent vaishnavs who had been fortunate enough to get Brahmasambandh Diksha from him. He could see that enticing face (Mukharvind) of Shree Vallabh.

Not far distance, Atma could hear some one singing:

Sharan lagiyo cheetah mero, Shree Vallabh charan lagiyo cheetah mero.
Ena bin aur kachu nahi bhave, enhi ko hun chero,
.......shree Vallabh charan lagiyo cheetah mero.

Atma thought how lucky this vaishnav is. He is smitten by Vallabh's charan (lotus feet), and he went to seek his Sharan (surrender). Shree Vallabh's Mukharvind is lovely and this vaishnav has fallen in for the lovely, honest and sincere face of Shree Vallabh and now nothing else matters. How true this Vaishnav is, the kirtan is so fitting for Shree Vallabh. Atma felt sorry for itself, Atma felt like kicking himself for not taking Atmanivedanam Mantra when Shree Vallabh suggested. It reached over his Antahkaran, grabbed the memory of Shree Vallabh and felt Shree Vallabh there. Shree Vallabh's face glowed like Brindavan's (Vraj) full moon, the moon that appeared during Maharaas.

Atma was very excited to see Shree Vallabh. Atma embraced His form and then bowed at His lotus feet:

Hey Mahaprabhuji, I am ever so grateful that you have not left me. You are the incarnation of fire. You are the chief of the Brahmins and Vedas, the three world appoint Your name and they embrace Your form.

Shree Vallabh smiled. Atma felt Shree Vallabh, He is replete Being. Shree Vallabh spoke, as he spoke, Nectar started to flow as He gave His teachings on the Vedant:

Yes, Jiva, like Brahm I too am always with you. For your salvation I wrote "Patraavlambanam" to defeat the pundits of the intoxicated elephant-like Mayavada. I, Vallabh ensconced Shree Krishna as perfect Brahm. I set my souls firmly on the path and award them the highest joy of worship. I want to give you Krishna Mantra, which will create that auspicious sweetness in your mouth.

Atma was very much touched by Shree Vallabh's vachnamrut. Atma replied:

O, Shree Vallabh you are the saffron tiger who shattered the elephant-like pride Of Shankaracharya's Mayavadian teachings. You uplift all the holy places with your dust (charan raj) that touched your feet and showered grace upon numerous souls. Your soft feet are like a lotus opulent. Blessed I say are the places you visited.

Atma looked at Shree Vallabh and thought, well man that was a great speech. You are brilliant soul; you remembered the right words and chose them well. Atma then looked round and some sages appearing as Vrindavan peacock. They must have heard Shree Vallabh and Brahm's leela notes and sounds and appeared, Atma thought.

With the collection of ecstasy, Shree Vallabh assured Atma by saying:

Atma, your bonding is with Brahm and Atmanivedanam will illuminate the Vedic paths and grant divine souls bliss.

I am sorry that I did not heed your advice about Atmanivedanam before. Please forgive me. Can you help me to get it now? Your unmeasured brilliance and purity manifests on me and boundless radiant of Shree Brahm engulf the lovely presence. I wanted the Brahmasambandh and your Bhagvan is asking for Paheramani. Can you guide me through?

Shree Vallabh smiled and winked at Atma and said:

Atma, offer Him Antahkaran.

What Antahkaran? But the Antahkaran is the engine which allows me to remain alive and kicking. I can't give that. Are you sure Brahm wants Antahkaran?

Well you asked for help and I know that is what Brahm wants. Take my advice or leave it. It seems you do not want my help, so I am leaving. I bid you good-bye,

Shree Vallabh started to walk away from the Atma.

Hey, hey man, I am stupid. Hey Shree Vallabh, wait...wait...please wait.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
"Yes....Please wait Shree Mahaprabuji guid the jeev through nivedanam, Atma declare your surrendership of Atnahkaran!!!"

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Reading the above dialogue between atma and Shree Vallabh reminded me of a pada by Shree Hariraiji.

Meri kruti jeena deko Shree Vallabh
chein chein na me aparatha parath he genat na ave leko
Nira dhare ke sharan nath tuma apano birada upekho
Rasika kahe mohe upano janeke karo krupa besheko
Meri kruti jeena deko Shree Vallabh

Shree Vallabh, please don't go, atma is full of faults, making mistakes every minute of the day, so many that have lost count, I am your dasi, krupa karo, Shree Vallabh, krupa karo.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pustidasji, thanx for the beautiful narration. It seems everything is happening live. Enjoying a lot..... Please continue.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
and
Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

Thanks Unnatiji, I hope this way we will all learn the secret behind Nivedanam mantra. Now lets see what Atma comes up with.

Shree Mahaprabhuji stopped in His stride and then quietly but with soft and easy movements turned around and smiled at Atma. Shree Vallabh added:

Atmaji, you definitely have way with drama. If you are seeking that Param Fal then you will have to pay the price. Let me remind you that whatever you have, all your assets, worldly possessions and relations, all which are given to you by Him, and if you return all that to God, you have not lost anything as these things were not yours in first place. So you are really not loosing anything, in fact you are exchanging the inferior item for the most desirable Fal and Sambandh (connection) with Brahm.

Atma walked towards Shree Vallabh and put both the hands together and apologised:

I am sorry Shree Vallabh. Being on bhutal it gives me a whopper of headache and my body is black and blue from the battering I had taken in this materialistic world. Actually, black and shyam would be more accurate, with great blotches of lokik color everywhere on my arms, hips and thighs. But the welts and bruises don't seem to matter just now. What is foremost in my throbbing brain is that I want to be back on solid ground with Brahm where I want to be: in eternity with my savvier Shree Krishna. I am stuck in this Vyabhichari (lusty and evil) world.

Shree Vallabh then said:
I think Jiva you are Vyabhichari.

I am not Vyabhichari, because I have seen the path of grace!

I think you are completely Vyabhichari, can you see other things beside Thakorji? Shree Vallabh asked.

Atma knew that he cannot lie. He looked at Shree Vallabh and then at Brahm, who smiled at him and then motioned him to answer Shree Vallabh. Atma looked beyond Shree Vallabh. The forest was the most perfect place in Yamna Ghat (Yamnaji's bank), and it suited him fine that no one dared ventured into this secluded part of forest. Atma steered his eyes along the banks and stopped at the blue spruce. A squadron of Vraj geese honked overhead. The sun was low, speckling the undergrowth. Atma looked over his shoulder, a matter of habit. Of course no one was following, but he had to make sure. Absolutely sure. He did not want anyone to spoil this auspicious moment.

Then he quickly looked at Shree Vallabh and said: Yes I do see other things beside God. Atma said with glee.

Shree Vallabh coughed and then added: Do you listen to anything else beside Vallabh's naam?

This question made Atma uncomfortable. He looked at Yamnaji's bank, where small breaking waves were softly raging in ten seconds sets, hammering the bank; sending smooth blasts spray in the air. The Yamnaji's waves looked like an endless range of small dunes rushing towards the banks. Atma remembered once Shree Mahaprabhuji said that Krishna and Krushna are same, Krushna is Vraj raja and Krushna is Yamna Maharaniji. With Yamnaji's grace Atma decided to speak the truth.

Atma said: Yes I do.

Mahaprabhuji smiled and asked: Do you think about something else when you are supposed to think about God?

Atma scratched his head and cleared the throat and said: Yes I do listen many things apart from Vallabh naam.

Do you talk worldly things and forget to talk about God?

Yes, Maharaj, I am sorry I did not remember Him and extensively got indulged into lokik gossip (charcha).

Now you know how important it is for you to leave Maya and indulge into real love for Thakorji. Maya and Love are two different entities and there is that subtle difference between them. Maya will only think about its happiness, a very selfish gesture, where as in love one always thinks for their loved one and will go out of his/her way to infuse happiness into the loved one. In love the person puts the loved one first and foremost and never thinks for oneself. So Mr Atma, when in love, you make someone happy and that is classified as seva, hence, when in love with God and if you care for Him and His happiness, that is also classified as seva, a Prabhu-seva or Prabhu-Yagna. In the Path of Grace, vaishnav does seva for Thakorji and lives for Him.

Please Vallabh, but many souls think that helping world or indulging to serve the country is also seva?

Yes to serve the world at large and also serving the country is seva. One can serve in three ways, seva can be classified in three ways, (1) Bhautic-seva, (2) Adhiyatmik-seva (3) Adhidevik-seva. All this are services to God and the third (last) category of seva is for one's salvation, and to get to that stage you need to have a commitment that is Brahmasambandh. And to get it you need be totally devotional to Brahm and you have to have total surrender and total dedication.

I understand, o.k, I am ready to give everything, but please explain why does God want all this, why does he want to accept me because I am really not a good soul?

Atma then looked at Shree Brahm and added: O God, I now surrender my Antahkaran.

Brahm smiled and the looked at Shree Vallabh. Shree Mahaprabhuji bowed and return the smile and then turned to face Atma and said:

Ekaki Na Ramte |
Sa Dwitiyamaichit |
Eko Hum Bahu Shyam |
Kridarthmatmana Edam Vijagatkrutam te,
Swamayam Tu Tatra Kudhiyotpar Ersha Kuryuh: |
Kridabhandmidam Jagat |

Atma looked at Shree Vallabh searching. Atma did not understand what Shree Vallabh was trying to say. Shree Vallabh smiled and looked at Atma's feet. Atma looked at the feet and saw them cladded with mud. At this moment Atma stood on the cool sand. It dawned now why Shree Vallabh walked away from Atma earlier on. He wanted Atma to move from wet and muddy ground to cool sand. Atma smiled and thought how cool in Shree Vallabh. It felt the wind rising off Shree Yamna River as Atma watched Shree Vallabh and Bhram. Together they looked cute, Atma thought.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
An out of this world narration Pushtidasji! It is an original take on the topic and most engrosing. We wait willingly for the next episode....

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Agreed with Palnaji and I am enjoying it a lot.

Have one question or a doubt which please try help clear it Pushtidasji.

At one stage dont you think that ATMA understanding the concepts of total surrendership and in order to get his closeness with BRAHMA must have said how about I give up this body, senses, my total body that is American chevy as you call it by sacrificing and killing it (i.e. commiting suicide) will that help me reach BRAHMA faster???

(Above question is only for our knowledge and I dont want any vaishnavs to follow it please. It is only a question).

What did Shri Mahaprabhuji had to say on this?

(Committing suicide is suffering 7 more lifes in hellish condition as I think, as one must go thru his karma of sufferings in life.)

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sunita Punjabi on Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna Sunitaji,

This is what you posted:
Quote:
At one stage dont you think that ATMA understanding the concepts of total surrendership and in order to get his closeness with BRAHMA must have said how about I give up this body, senses, my total body that is American chevy as you call it by sacrificing and killing it (i.e. commiting suicide) will that help me reach BRAHMA faster???

(Above theory is totally wrong and I dont want any vaishnavs to follow please. It is only a question).

What did Shri Mahaprabhuji had to say on this?

There are few stages where Atma has accepted the total surrendership but is reluctant as Atma is still at all that stage is clinging to materialistic life. When the analogy of American Chevy is used, it is used to demonstrate that the worldly body is like an old Chevy, it is not an entirely a permanent body, just like Chevy. The body does not live fore ever and so does the Chevy. This does not anyway suggest the idea of committing suicide. The Atma has never suggested that at all.

Quote:
This American pick up looked like Atma's bhutal body and the engine which runs inside the old truck (pick-up) sounded like Antahkaran.

The above statement was Atma's own thoughts that the body is old Chevy and engine is Antahkaran, hence this way Atma was convinced that the Bhutal (earthly) body is useless and the engine is also old and why not to change these for "Tanunavatva" (that is new body) which will also have a new engine, (that is Antahkaran). Here Shree Vallabh suggested that there is no harm in exchanging the old Chevy (body) and the engine (Antahkaran) for Tanunavatva which will also have new Antahkaran. The suggestion here is not of committing suicide but if Atma takes Brahmasambandh then Atma is exchanging the body and Antahkaran, which is the old body, is automatically set to be used for divine purpose that is now ready to be used for Krishna-seva. Mind you Sunita ji, the Chevy, although is old, but still in a running condition, so by exchanging an old Chevy to a new Chevy, does not mean the old Chevy is dead. There is no sacrifice in the case of Atma. Atma is deffinately reluctant to commit for total surrender, although more or less is convinced that all this has to be surrendered to have that closeness with Brahm.

So Sunita ji, when looked at the whole scenario with this concept, you will see there is no suggestion of suicide or discarding the body, these items are given to Brahm so in exchange He gives Brahmasambandh to Atma. By this gesture Atma will get closer to Krishna.

My private and personal thoughts are: Who wants this inferior body of earthly entity, I would throw it and get that new body (Tanunavatva) which will be divine and this heavenly body will then can be used to serve Brahm and this way I am not offering anything inferior to my Thakorji. And discarding old body in this sense does not construe as committing suicide. To get rid of old body, in true sense the old body remains as old, but now that body has that divine element of Tanunavatva which will carry on serving God as long as its life span can allow. So dear Sunita ji rest assure, the doubts raised in your post is not what I want to portrait, I am sorry for misunderstanding, perhaps my posting is not up to the standard and I could be weak in communicating the message.

Last edited by Pushtidas on Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Interesting query, nice explanation Pushtidasji!
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Agreed with Trushnaji. Please continue......
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

It was just a question and thanks Pushtidasji for such a quick response.

Please continue with your madhur vani------ !!!!!

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Sunitaji, your question was a real mind probing. In fact thank you for putting the question as it gave me an opportunity to really explain this further. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I am grateful to you and the way you do the satsang. You question is not only a question but a mind probing enquiry.

Thanks a lot.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

No need for Thanks Pushtidasji.

I am getting an apportunity to learn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: