Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siddhant Rahasya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh
the 3rd sloka of siddhant rahashya dear vaishnavas had started, and will like to add regarding the doshs, which the different mahanubhaav aacharyas had explained in their tikas.,
In the poorva slok Shri Mahaprabhuji gave aagyna that by doing Brahmasambandh all the doshs of jeevs gets destroyed. Alsothese doshs are of 5 types and in this sloka (3rd) ShriMahaprabhuji had shown how these 5 doshs can be cured
the 5 doshs r sahaj, deshkaal, lokved, sanyog, and sparsh
Now all 5 doshs what r they????

Sahaj
ShriGokuleshprabhu in aapshri's tika explains the Sahaj Dosh.....
"[color=red]Dehen Sahaiva Jayante Sahaja||"
The doshs getting into existence with this physical body is Sahaj. because body is made of 5 element- agni,jal,vayu,prithvi,aakash--panchmahabhoot. So due to lack of Bhagwad Sambandh, in jeevs creates the possibility to get sahaj dosh. These dosh can be cured by Bhoot-suddhi, etc in pooja marg. Similarly in the Pooja-sthaan (place of worship) there is the sepcification of doing purification of the Aasan, etc in pooja. So it clearifies that dosh is also there in the Pooja-Sthan, So "
Apsamarpantu Te Bhutvv-- do away the obstacles or "pavitram kuru cha aasan--do purify the aasan". , etc mantras are there to purify.

Now ShriPanchamkumar ShriRaghunathprabhucharan gives the aagyna ::-
"SAhaj Dos-Aapshri also explains the same that the dosh apears with physical body filled with Kush-apsmar etc diseases is Sahaj Dosh. Also Aapshri adds that Kaam-krodh, etc are also Sahaj Dosh".

------>While ShriKalyanraiji gives Aagyna that ::Taken birth in the Hin-jaati like Shudra-kirat is sahaj dosh

---------->ShriVrajotsavji Wants to explain differently for Sahaj Dosh:::-Our deh is Bhautik-material, so by thinking of prakrut gunas, the sahaj dosh comes into existence. So sahaj dosh comex to existence by the nature (swabhav) of jeev. And this body is only an identification, in reality all the indriyas are prakrut, and jeev is dust by swabhaav. Do all things but dont do bhagawd bhajan....such bhaav leads to sahaj dosh

Wherea------->ShriGokulotsavji gives something different that "sahaj dosh are those doshs which comes from Pran-Adhyas. Becausefrom the birth, jeev gets involved in the pran-poshan (physical body growth) and so the pranadhyas roopi dosh is the Sahaj Dosh./

------------->Now ShriPurushottam Charan, ------::::----- Aapshri gives aagyna that the Prachin Aacharyas (shrigokulnathji, shriraghunathji, shrihariraicharan, etc) only explained the 5 doshs by itls swaroop. And these acharyas had not explained of exampled notification of this doshs,. except ShriGokulnathji. Others had not thought for these doshs and not even said the Nivrutti prakaar, Might be these aacharyas thought that it can be very difficult for the Adhunik (modern) Jaghaniyadhikari jeevs (lowest adhikari), jeevs r not liable for the purification, this might be tought by poorvacharyas. But I (ShriPurushottamcharan) fully agree with ShriGokuleshprabhu, what aapshri narratted.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

wonderful explanations, thank you all.

there is a statement in bhagvatji, with words to the effect that in kali kaal, the jeev does not suffer the consequences of the 'doshes' commited by mind / thought ?
How does this relate to the above mentioned clarifications ?

an example based on some of the comments made earlier...
if we are to be shaking hands with someone or hugging them with wrongful (negative) thoughts in mind, or vise versa;
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Jagdishbhai ur question is very much worthful. This Kalikaal is the best of all the Yugas, Says Shribhagwadji, as the jeev has nothing to do much for getting ShriPrabhu, only jeev has to do Bhakti and no more karmas. So by Bhakti ShriPrabhu does varan of the jeev. And even if the 5-doshs which are always there in jeev will be purified. So ShriMahaprabhuji had said in Bhaktivardhini Granth that "HARISTU SARVATO RAKSHAM KARISHYATI NA SANSHAYA" Never dazzale the Aashray of us in prabhu Now by the word "Na Sanshaya" ShriDadaji ShriGokuleshprabhu gives the aagyna that at any moment if brohght Sanshay - doubt, even prabhu here will not help because how can a jeev bring a doubt that our protection only and only ShriSamarthyavaan, then how a doubt can arise? In whatever part if jeev does doubt, ShriHari will not protect in that part. Now look here, ShriHari is so Chatur. He also knows that my jeev is also of such great type. Also in ShriGitaji (4/40) ShriBhagwan gives Aagyna
"Sanshayatma Vinashyati "
Not to do doubt, if done doubt, will destroy the bhaav. Till here, whatever methods i (ShriDadaji) showed, without any doubt, keep in mind that "Bhagwan Raksham Karishyati", bhagwan will do my Raksha.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Thanks Gopalbhai, that was nice but have a question

Are there any benefits if you get hugged by a Tadrushi Vaishnav ?

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Gopal Bhai, thank you for this nice clarification and further insight from
Bhakti Vardhini.

- Doubt (implies lack of faith and dhrudthta ?) - weakens one' bhaav in seva and towards prabhu? or leads to anyaashray ?

Vasant Bhai, an interesting question...
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh

Good question by Vasantbhai, that is there any benefits if we r been hugged by a Tadrushi-Bhagawdiya-param Bhagwad-Harijan-Harijeev Vaishnava?

First i will like to quote 1 quote from PushtiPravaahMaryada granth that Shrimahaprabhuji gave aagyna that the Suddha Pushti jeevs r very less and very difficult to find. Here Shrimahaprabhuji indicates for the Tadrushi jeevs. So even during the time of ShriMahaprabhuji it was very difficult to get tadrushi vaishnavas, then it is very very difficult in today's time to find a tadrushi jeev. And even if we get a tadrushi jeev (tadrushi according to ShriMahaprabhujis preaching and not by todays understanding of P.B.).

If we get this tadrushi vaishnava, then rather than hugging i will personally for myself will like to take the charan raj of that tadrushi. Because sparsh of that vaishnava will purify us. Nothing more to say......
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

......continued
Desh Kalottha

ShriGokuleshPrabhu gives aagyna "Prata-Hom, Brahmayagya, or madhyan, after doing these karmas do Pooja of ShriPurushottam" etc Vachans are there for Mantra-Raj granth in Anustup Channd. So there is possibility of Kaal (time) dosh. For Pooja, there is a fixed time described in doing pooja. So if time missed of pooja, may lead to Kaal Dosh. So by this reason "Desh Kalotha" Implies both to desh and kaal doshs.

--->ShriRaghunathji gives following orders "By Desotha -- the doshs comes by staying in Magadh, Mlechha etc places. \And by kKaalootha -- Kaal is Rudraroopa and also kalpadi roop,. so the doshs here are kalotha. "

----> ShriKalyanraiji gives aagyna that Desotha means by "eating food-grains which have been growh from the dush desh like Magadh etc. And kalotha means the relation with dust kaal like eclipse are kalotha dosh"

---->Now ShriVrajotsavji gives orders "The same as Poorvacharyas. Aapshri addes the desh doshs are the doshs comming from staying in Saurashtra, Magadh, etc and moreover jeev is swabhavata dusta, then staying in dust desh, leads to desh doshs."

----> ShriGokulotsavji Relates the Deshkalotha with DehAdhyas. The doshs comming by deh-adhyas are desotha because by doing gaman (roaming) in dust deshs gives the desotha doshs and kalotha by swaroop vismruti because the kaal-time the jeev forgets it's swaroop.

------->And ShriPurushottamCharan gives the same aagyna as ShriGokuleshPrabhu. Ahead aapshri adds that Desh and Kaal are inter related to each other so they are equal and are said as one word "DeshKalottha"
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Gopal Bhai thank you for this.

Is it possible to expand on what are these Deshs and why are Saurashtra, Magadh, Mlechha, etc mentioned ? - does it also mean the kaal/time and activities we perform in holy places ?

- there is a varta prasang about a vaishnav living in kabul/afghanistan, who used to wave his shawl to pay his respects to shriji... and used to get darshans of shriji during Shri Mahaprabhuji's time - i think Madhavdas (can't remember the name, sorry) ?

If i may share the following:

During a tika-pravachan on Vallabh Akhyan by Pu. Shri Indira Betiji, Shri Vrajesh Bawashri gives a short vachanmrut with this explanation about such a moment in Shravan kumar's time. While Shravan was carrying his parents through Registan/Ran (desert land - is there a classification of which deserts or does it mean all deserts ?), his mind changed for a moment and he thought "why am i doing this? what will be the phal i will get for carrying my parents to do all this teerath yatras..."
When he asked this question to his father who was very wise, his father said let this land pass and then i will reply to your question... as soon as they passed the land and entered hariyaali (lush greenery), Shravan regretted what he had told his father and apologised... to this his father said, we knew this was the effect of the land on your mind...etc..
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Jagdishji, Thanx for the sharing beautiful prasang with us.

Quote:
what are these Deshs and why are Saurashtra, Magadh, Mlechha, etc mentioned ?

Nice query.... I will try it..

DeshKaalottha signifies both the sides of the coin i.e. Desh and kaal.
Here we are no where related to soul we are talking about body which is made up of paanch mahabhutto.

Desh:
There are few places said in scriptures where we cannot do our Varnashraydharma i.e cannot think of Acchar vicchar. Also can say that in this place the seva cannot be performed the way it is said. The name of the places which are given is considered as malleccha desh i.e occupied by different caste and creeds.
Eg.
If there is Bhramin by caste staying at the 7th floor but being a bhramin his duties are to do all the activities in relation to the earth bed but since he stays at 7th floor he cannot come down in the ground and sit there to perform all his dharma. As there will be many other caste or creed people staying in the same building.

Kaal :
Kaal is given more importance than the karma. Once the specific time is gone then the sin arises i.e we say in certain muhrat only the particular thing is to be happened else we get sin.
Eg.
To do home, bhrama yagnain in the mornin before sunrise, also certain other things to be done on the specific muharats and if not then we get a sin.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Nice examples Unnatiji and good flow please keep it up all of you.

Gopalbhai, the quesion put by Vasantji was that if Tadrushi Vaishnav wants to hug you (not the other way round or your answer would be perfect as one should always do the charan sparsh of Tadrushi vaishnav and you are right by saying that they are very hard to find)

My guess would be that one should consider very fortunate to have that apportunity of getting a hug by Tadrushi vaishnav and should not miss it.

You will feel the vibrations and the the power which is so effective like the mantras (and sinful thoughts totally dissappear, one feels very happy and worries vanish atleast for that moment).

Then one should immediately take the blessings of that Tadrushi vaishnav and if they bless you then you will be very lucky as their blesssings (Ashirwaads) are very effective like the mantras and the love for Shri Thakurji will slowly increase.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

if i may try and illustrate a reply with a varta prasang briefly combining two vartas together....

- it is said that there are many ways of giving aashish (ashirwaad) and touch is one of the ways... touch, look, etc..

The varta is that of a Bhagvadia Raja (King from Gujarat and the following story of the Bhavaiya who turned into a devotee by the king's association) - The prasang appears in Shri Gusainji's 252 Vaishnavs.
Once a Bhaviya (street actor) came to his town. Initially the king would not see him as he was only interested in satsang and bhagvad related things...and was not interested in any worldly pleasures
after many days, eventually the king decided to grant him audience...but here again no matter how much the bhavaiya tried, he could not please the king.... finally he got lucky and asked one of the kings inner associates the secret of making the king happy.

He was told by this associate... if you do an act of a vaishnav the king can be pleased..

The bhavaiya did this... next day he dressed up as a vaishnav with the tilak, mala, banti etc... and as soon as he entered the court, the king was so overjoyed that he jumped up and hugged/embraced this bhavaiya

The result was that when the bhavaiya was returning home after his performance... later that morning, he happened to notice/see 4 foul smelling female forms/women following him. He stopped and asked who they were.. to this they replied that they were representing (personification of) the four types of hatya (killings)... Though the bhavaiya had not committed any killings in 'real' life, he had done so in his play-acting and the karma of this acting stayed with him... They also informed him that as soon as he changed his clothes (into his regular street clothes) they would re-enter him (and hence he would suffer the consequences of performing those 4 types of killings Gau, Stree, Baal, Bhram).
Knowing this now why would he take of the 'vaishnav' clothes ? Ofcourse he wouldn't... He thought to himself, if in playacting these clothes are saving me from these dreadful things... what would happen if i become a vaishnav for real !

- so indirectly, in this way, the bhavaiya got satsang from the king (or the king's blessings in form of an embrace/hug)... the king's happiness/joy showered blessings on the bhavaiya...and the mere hugging by the bhagvadiya king, cleared the path for the bhavaiya to enter the path of grace
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks for the varta Jagdishbhai, yes I do remember it now.

So this is the effect of a hug (how true !) please do add any more similar vartas.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well done Shree Jagdishbai, that was wonderful prasang and very appropriete for the satsang. I have also a conversation which Shree Hariraiji had written when he made a lovely tikka on Sidhant Rahasiya. Anyway to continue the Sidhant Rahashiya, the third stanza was very well described by Gopalbhai and here is extra material for us to ponder and do satsang on it.

Summary:

The summary of second stanza:

Shree Krishna explained to me (Shree Vallabh) that after receiving Brahmasambandh (after one has establish the connection with Brahma (Krishna)), the impurities of that jiva (soul) are removed (ignored). These impurities are said to be of five kinds.

Now let us look at the third stanza. I have covered this stanza indirectly when we discussed the second stanza. In the third stanza, Shree Vallabh discusses about natural impurities which are mentioned in Vedic and worldly texts as well as those impurities relating time, place, association and physical contact. After taking Pushti Diksha (Brahmasambandh), all these impurities should no longer be considered valid.

You will appreciate that although this Grantha does mention about the Secret Doctrine (Sidhant Rahashiya), the secret of Pushtimarg Principles, which is the initiation mantra, the Brahmasambandh; This initiation mantra is not being written in this Granth, it a secret doctrine, so cannot be published in the Granth. There has been various explanations on why Shree Vallabh did not put this mantra in the Granth.

Before we look at the third

Stanza 3.

Quote:
Sahajadeshkaalotha lokvedniroopitaha I
Sanyogajasparshjashcha na Mantavyaa kathanchana II

Sahaja: By birth

This dosh (sin) is full of lust, which gets enticed easily by earthly cupid (Kamdev), materialistic (ashakti). This body is surrendered to all senses, kaam (lust), krodh (anger), bukh (hunger), tarash (thirst) and remains wide open to all kinds of diseases etc.

Gopalbhai has explained very well on this dosh.

Lets look what is the connection of this Dosh with Soul and why Atmanivedanam mantra (Brahmasambandh) is used for connecting soul back to Brahm. In fact this is the mantra which re-connects the soul with Brahm. It is also interesting to think the word RELIGION and its meaning in true sense. The word religion is made of two words, RE and LIGION. RE means again and LIGION mean to renew the acquaintances, so RELIGION means re connecting to GOD.

Have you ever thought why Brahmasambandh (also known as Gadhya Manta) has 84 letters?
We have seen in Balbodh about Ganit Shastra (The science of Arithmetic), and number 84 has also attained a prominent place in Pushtimarg. We see number 84 in Shree Vallabh's 84 valued vaishnavs, we see number 84 again in Shree Mahaprabhuji's Baithakji (84 Baithakji of Shree Mahaprabhuji. Shree Yadunathji also mentioned in His Granth called "Shree Vallabh-Digvijaya" that Shree Vallabh had written at least 84 Granths. Vraj is covered in the area of 84 kosh (kosh is an old measure of miles). In "Bhavapraksh" Granth Shree Hariraiji mentioned that the soul has to go through 84 lakh (million) life span till it reaches the life as human beings and it can the attain an ability to indulge in religious rituals. So all these letters (84 in total) in Brahmasambandh sloka indicates the soul and 84 lakh cycle span in life. If the soul does not want to get entangled in this life span again then the Gadhya Mantra is the Salvation mantra. It deludes the chances of going back into this cycle. The form (Bhagvat swaroop) of Krishna has Dwadas Anga (12 body parts) and every part has six Dharmo elements and one element of Dharma. So (12x7=84) this makes eighty four in total.

The human body is made of five elements as already was mentioned above by Shree Gopalbhai. They are Pruthvi (Earth), Tej (Sunrays, light), Vayu (air), Akash (sky) and Jal (water). To attain the closeness to Krishna one has to surrender all these. We have antahkaran (mind), soul, brain, feelings (cheet) and ego (Ahankar). So these five element matches with five elements with which body is made. The elements which are used to make the body is also known as Panch Mahabhto (so Pruthvi (Earth), Tej (Sunrays, light), Vayu (air), Akash (sky) and Jal (water) are known as Mahabhto.). So with Panchakshar Mantra we are really surrendering our body to Krishna and Brahmasambandh mantra is the surrender of our cheet, mind, soul, ego and indriyo.

Shree Hariraiji when writing on Brahmasambandh Mantra said that in the not so far distant we had Vagdan Vivah before a man and woman got married. The Vagdan Vivah was a process where a Vedic ritual was performed when boy and the girl were married at their birth time and when they are grown up, a proper marriage is performed. Shree Mahaprabhuji in a way used Shree Ashta Akshar mantra as Vagdan Vivah of soul with Brahm. And when the soul really becomes wiser, then real marriage is done, that is Brahmasambandh.

The Mantra (Brahmasambandh) is in a way a dialogue between Brahma and the Soul. The dialogue is started by the soul. (I loved the way Shree Hariraiji used the basic dialogue to help us understand the initiation with the Brahm). Here is how the dialogue was depicted in the Granth.

Soul said:

I am glad that you have now accepted me and I have surrendered to you. But I really want to open my heart before you totally accept me, especially you should know about my character and my sins (dosh).

In reply Brahm laughed and the said:

I am Antaryami; I know every soul and their secrets. Nothing goes past me. But if you insist then I am prepared to listen to you.

The soul looked at Prabhu (Brahm) and paused for dramatic effect. The smile on Brahm's face was sparkling. Soul added:

O God you were all alone before you created the universe. You are Sachidananda swaroop, you loved happiness and infuses the games of love and anand. And to enhance these leelas you also decided to create us. You created many souls (atma) and I am one of those atma. You are my creator and I am your creation. You are my lord and Saat, cheet and anand is within you. All these elements you bestowed into our characters but your anand element was never given to us. That is why we are only humans and not Sachidananda swaroop.

Brahma smiled again. He chuckled, looked up and down at the soul and then said:

Why do you say that I am Sachidananda?

The soul smiled and said:

That is easy. You have those Dharma elements like Ashvariya, Virya, Yash, Shree, Gnan (Jnan) and Varagiya, and that is why you are known as God. Since we were separated from you, we lost that anand (Joy and happiness) which we had when we were with you and now after being away from you, separated from you, we lost all the joy and happiness. And we also lost those six elements from us and we remained simple souls.

When a soul looses Ashvariya, then it becomes simple and dependant. When Virya is lost, the soul become weak and looses the strength. Without Yash the soul becomes wild and evil (heen). When Shree element vanishes then soul is open to misery of life and death. Lastly when the soul looses the Jnan Dharma he is vulnerable and Ahankar sips in and he becomes victim of panchadhiyas. They are (1) Dehadhiyas, (2) Indriyadhiyas (3) Antahkarnadhiyas (4) Pranadhiyas and (5) Swaroop Visumruti.

The length of article has forced me to end this article here, I will post some more tomorrow. Hope you all have enjoyed this.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Nice going Pushtidasji. They are excellent.

I am really enjoying your explanations please continue -----!

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
I am thoroughly enjoying all of the postings. Thank you Vaishnavs!! Please Pushtidasji do continue, we willingly wait.....

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: