Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siddhant Rahasya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

The Dark night of Shraavan Month which is having Shravan Nakashatra, the 11th night of the no-moon mid-night ... Saakshat ShriKotikandarp Lavanya ShriGoverdhannathji did Padhramani and what ever ShriPrabhu said in front of ShriMahaprabhuji, that Shrimahaprabhuji takes pledge to say word to word.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Shravan Mass: Shravan Nakshatra is Vishnu Sambandhi So this Month is also Bhagvatsambandhi

Amalpaksh: Why not Shuklapaksh?
As said above, the Shravan Nakshatra is Bhagwan sambandhi, and due to relation with Bhagwan, every tithi is nirdusht. In this paksh just like ShriChandra daily becomes big so due to Bhagwad sambandh, deh's dosh's suddhi is been shown.

Ekadashi: Eleven indriyan ke dosh ki nivruti. Which eleven Indriyas?
Paanch gyanendriya, paanch karmendriya aur gyarahvaan man - vrat se shuddhi. (Adhyatmik dosh ki nivruti)

Mahanishi: Just like the Braj Bhakts (antaran Bhakts) got sarva purusarth siddha during the madhyaratri (mahanishi), So for that Sarva siddhi purusarth, ShriPrabhu came at Mahanishi.(Adhidaivik dosh ki nivruti)

“Sakshat”: Why sakshat and not by sevaks, or by dreams or by aakashwani?
ShreeGokul mein jaise vyuhrahit sakshat purnapurushottam ko hi prakatya hoike bhaktan ko abhilashit kiyo hai, taise ehaanhu bhaktan ko abhilashit siddh hoive ke liye purnapurushottam ko pragatya hai. Aise jatayve ke liye “sakshat” pad kayo hai.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Gopalbhai, your brief understanding of Sidhant Rahashiya was very good, enjoyed it.

If anyone think I should elaborate on this please let me know.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Gopalji, it would be great if you could elaborate Pusthidasji as my gujerati and hindi is not that great...........sorry Embarassed

JSK
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Gopalji but I am also struggling to understand so Pushtidasji, please elaborate.......thank you.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna.
Pushtidasji, sorry to cut in between as i know you have already begun the explanation of the first stanza but i have a request from an antevasi(disiple) to a teacher. Could you please elaborate on the background, in Gopi Geet everybody benefits and absorbes your explanations. It makes the translation of the stanza's easier to understand but mostly we appreciate it more because we can value the meaning of it. So am requesting you continue with epitome of Sidhant Rahashiya. You also added that

Quote:
In Sidhant Rahashiya we learn about Atma Nevadan (Brahmasambandh); we also see "panchakshar" mantra and Gadiya mantra. Due to the secret and tremendous secrecy of this Gadiya mantra, in writing this Granth, only explanation in words are introduced.

Making it apparent that Sidhant Rahashiya is very important and it would be unjust not to know the amazing information behind such a prominent topic.

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Quote:
Stanza 1
Shravansyamle pakshe ekadashyam mahanishi |
Sakshaad Bhagwataa proktam tadaksharasha uchyate || 1 ||

The straight Meaning:

In the month of Shravan, at the midnight on the eleventh day during the bright half of the month, Shree Gokulchandramaji appeared before me (before Shree Vallabh). I will now reveal the words letter by letter He spoke. || 1 ||

Now lets look at this Grantha in more details.

Shravansya : Shravan month.

Shravan is known as an auspicious month. All the vaishnavs have lovely manorath in this month and Shravan nakshatra is depicted as one of the purest period in Vedic significant month indexing. During this month any sadhak (performer) indulges in spiritual rituals, will succeed in acquire and full-fill the desire. The events that unfolded were the events that significantly chose to be in the Shravan month as the events result were mostly of spiritual nature, it had all the recipe of auspicious entity. Shree Gokulchandramaji (Shree Krishna’s form), unfolded this rahashiya that attained the event in its entirety, the secret doctrine was of attaining the surrender, and acquiring the form of Brahm (The God).

Amle : (mal vagarnu) clear, auspicious and pure.

Amle has been used as an adjective of Shravan month. In the above stanza when we see the three syllables or three words join together, for instance, Shravan + shya + amle. Shya means ‘of’ and amle is ‘the form of pure, clear and auspicious element’. The events, which unfolded, chose this pure, clear and auspicious month. Shravan month in Hindu religion is known as most pure event full and it is well depicted in Vedic sector for performing rituals, this month is also known as amle month as well. Most of the vaishnavs will recall when Shree Mahaprabhuji called Damodardasji as Damla and then added, ‘Damla tu amla ho’. By this He was referring to the physical aspects of Shree Damodardasji, in which Shree Vallabh was indicating that Damodardasji’s Bhutal (earthly) body does not have need to indulge or visit toilet for physical purification.

Pakshe : Bright half.

The Pakshe is also known as pakhvadia (fortnight). In Indian calendar every month is divided into two parts. Each part is known as pakhvadia, which is fortnight. These parts are known as Pakshe. The first part of the night is also known as sukal Pakshe. This sukal Pakshe in Vedic term is described as the pure (nirmal) entity that infuses brightness into a dark night. The sukal Pakshe entity emanate pure auspicious time of day or night, which also tarnish the Bahia bhautic dosh (the worldly sins). This pure entity of Pakshe made it possible for Shree Gokulchandramaji to appear on Bhutal (earth).

Ekadashyam : 11th day (Agiyaras)

Ekadashyam is 11th day of the month, this day is acknowledged in Vedic Science as the day of fasting, or the day in which we indulge in healthy eating, that is to set the goals to purify the physical aspects of the body and all the senses (Indriyo). On this day when one is observing the above Vedic science rules, one mind and body is said to have attained the spiritual purification. Every Ekadshi has been given a different name and these names have been given on the merits of Moksha given by fasting in that particular day. (You should be familiar with Ekadshi, its Moksha ailment and all the lovely stories of these Ekadshi, so gracefully explained by our Adimnji Shree Vasant bhai).

Maha nishi : At midnight.

Maha nishi, where maha is ‘mid’ and nishi mean ‘night’. The midnight seems to be Gods favourite time to appear. Krishna when appeared, he appeared at midnight in Mathura (in Jail). It is said that God picked this period of night because this period coincide with Adhiyatmik (semi bhautic (earthly)) dosh (sins). They say that these Adhiyatmik dosh are burnt or cleared as soon as the God appear within that period, and it also devour lokik lust and then instigate spiritual thinking. Shree Krishna always chooses midnight for salvation of his bhakta. When He was born as Krishna it was to protect His bhakta from the troubled era of Kansa Raja. This time He came as Shree Gokulchandramaji to tell us about the Atma Nevadan Mantra which is also known as Brahmasambandh Mantra. This sloka entails the surrender and ones belongingness towards Braham Swaroop. In original Sidhant Rahashiya there were stanzas recording the actual Gadiya Mantra, but as this was a secret Mantra we don’t see these stanza in this Granth, its been edited out and as this was depicting the principle which is suppose to be a secret religious entity we will not be going into the actual mantra but will be indulging in the explanations of this secret stanzas. This Gadiya Mantra is again set for this salvation of the bhakta and because Shree Mahaprabhuji was worried about the worthiness of the soul to be baptised.

This way Shree Gokulchandramaji has shown a vehicle which one can know Shree Krishna and the route which will take the soul to a road of salvation. This vehicle is also capable of clearing the main three sins which hinders the soul to achieve the utmost spiritual entity.

Shakshat : Appeared.

Shakshat means the physical appearance of Braham Himself. In Sanskrit the word shakshat means the appearance of God where all our (human) senses (indriyo) can feel and see this form (swaroop). When we can see Him and also feel Him with all our senses, then we can say that the God has appeared in a shakshat form.

Bhagwata : Lord himself.

Here Bhagwata word used by Shree Mahaprabhuji to enhance our understanding of God. God has taken many forms and every form had been used for certain cause, that is, for instance, Shree Goverdhan Nathji was the form used to raise Shree Girirajji. So when Shree Vallabh wrote ' Bhagwata', He ment Shree Gopijan Vallabh (Shree Gokulchandramaji).

Proktam : Proclaimed.

The word proktam is used by Shree Vallabh as He wanted to demonstrate that he (Shree Vallabh) only want to say what Shree Gokulchandramaji had revealed, and all the relevant discussion with the God is procrustean, that is, formally, ruthlessly enforcing himself (Shree Vallabh) to write this conversation in an uniform way. So Shree Vallabh proclaimed in public the whole scenario and the conversation which was known as prakarsh (prakarsh = the actual word to word conversation).

Tadaksharasha : Accurately

Tadaksharasha has three words, (1) Tada (pronounced as Tata and means 'that'), (2) Akshar (letter, as in alphabet) and (3) sha (by).

So when we loosely translate the above Tadaksharasha, it will mean:
'That letter by letter, or word by word.' Shree Vallabh is saying that all the sloka which are in this Grantha is per God and every letter and every word was said in the night of Shravan month on the 11th day of that month.

Uchyate : I(Shri Mahaprabhuji) am repeating here

Shree Vallabh had given the day, month and the time to show that He is only recording the incident in this Granth as it happened. But when He used 'Uchyate', He merely suggested that, although I have recorded the conversation word by word, I am unable to reveal the Slokas of Gadiyamantra in this Granth, as this Slokas are the foundation of any soul to get initiated in the Path of Grace, and are supposed to be recited in Aprash (a state of purity of mind and body), is not being credited in the conversation.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Palnaji. Yes Sidhant Rahashiya is a very important Grantha and we are fortunate to discuss it here. With the Grace of Shree Mahaprabhuji, will explain this Grantha in its entirety, the way I have understood.

As far as the background is concerned, I always loved to indulge in research and background, I have this flare for it and I would like to share my findings with public at large (that is with Vaishnavs also). But to what I have experience in Krishnaseva Satsang Tibari, vaishnavs are really less incline towards the background and all the epitome of any Grantha and hence, I just quickly indulge into the Granth itself.

What I will be doing in this Grantha and also in any of my future postings, I will add the background in a subtle way and hope that way feed extra informations. So Palnaji bear with me, I will fulfil your request this way. I hope this is satisfactory with you.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Unnatiji for sending me the private email and the contents of that email is noted. Thanks for your kind and lovely comments. Sitalji and Nirupaji, I have now posted Sidhant Rahashiya in details, they way I have understood from my Guruji.

If there are any errors please do let me know and draw my attention if there are any portion which are not clear. Sidhant Rahashiya has always been a Grantha I have relied to get my inspiration for the principles of Pushtimarg. I hope you all will also look at this Grantha in that eye-view.

Have a lovely time and reading this Grantha and hope I live to all of yours expectations in posting this Grantha here.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Pushtidasji you have already exceeded our expectations and we longlingly wait for the exciting, mindful and fantastic explanations to unfold. Very Happy Your postings are greatly appreciated as are your efforts, Thank You!

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Pushtidasji, agree with Palnaji. You have exceeded our expectations, you always do.

I was also disappointed when you skiped the background of Sidhant Rahashiya but glad to read that you will cover it in your postings.....thank you.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you Nirupaji and Palnaji. I will try my best, and lets do satsang and have lovely time in the tibari.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Now I have put the first stanza, and if no one has any question regarding this, then lets go to next stanza. Unnatiji, give a day for anyone with any question on the first stanza and then please post the second stanza at your leisure.

Unnatiji and Gopalbhai thank you for your co-operation and encouragement.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Whilst we are waiting for any reaction on Sidhant Rahashiya, lets look at some of the background on this grantha and also its derivities of Gadiya Mantra.

Did you know that first ever Atma Nivedanam was revealed in Shreemad Bhagvatam? There are at least three places this Nivedanam and samarpa (surrender) is discussed and there are events describing the meaning.
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Pushtidasji, please tell us more on ........

Quote:
Did you know that first ever Atma Nivedanam was revealed in Shreemad Bhagvatam? There are at least three places this Nivedanam and samarpa (surrender) is discussed and there are events describing the meaning

You explained about "maha nish" and said .........

Quote:
This way Shree Gokulchandramaji has shown a vehicle which one can know Shree Krishna and the route which will take the soul to a road of salvation. This vehicle is also capable of clearing the main three sins which hinders the soul to achieve the utmost spiritual entity.

What are the three main sins which are cleared so that the soul can achieve the utmost spiritual entity?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: