Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raising of Govardhana
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri krishna,

Well Shri Dwarkesh Prabhu was there in Raghu Vansh for a long time as King Dasharath and Kaushaliya took great care of their Shri Thakurji and we all know that their son Shri Ram and Shri Thakurji are one and the same as Shri Kaushaliya's request was that the God be born to them as their son.

So this is what you must heard Sitalji that Shri Ram did the seva of Shri Thakurji as it was with their family for a long time and it was their family diety and after him his sons Luv and Kush continued with the seva and then it was trasferred to __________???????
make a guess.

But before we continue do you want to hear what Leelas Shri Dwarkesh Prabhu played with mother Kaushaliya ????

As Shri Rama and Shri Dwarkesh Prabhu are one and the same or do you want to continue with who did the seva next after the Raghu Vansh .

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
Vasantbhai.
SHRI Thakurji's leelas!.. all the vaishnavs like to hear, please do not omitte.
Dattubhai
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Shree Thakurji's Leela's please Wink

Thanks

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Ok will now describe one of the leelas that took place.

When Shri Ramchandraji was only 2 years old, he performed many divine acts and pleased his mother.

Once queen Kaushalya after playing games with the Lord made Shri Ramchandraji sleep in the swing and went to offer Bhog to her Thakurji Shri Dwarkesh Prabhu after preparing the Samagri then she went to the kitchen second time to bring more items, when she came back, she moved the curtains where she saw a miracle. Young Shri Ramchandraji was eating from the dish along with Shri Dwarkadhish.

Seeing this, queen was little unhappy as to how such a small child, went near Shri Prabhu having bhog? He ate from the same dish of Shri Prabhu, so those items of samagri are now not worth eating for Shri Thakurji.
Why the maid servant near the swing did did not pay any attention? Let me see which maid servant is there and she went to look.

Thinking the same, she came near the cradle. She saw that her son was in the cradle and smiled seeing his mother. Queen Kaushalya again went to the temple there she saw her son eating with Shri Thakurji as she saw earlier. Queen was totally surprised. She was little afraid too. She again came near the cradle. There also she again saw her child playing and Shri Ramchandraji smiled again seeing her mother. Queen Kaushalya could not understand anything and was totally puzzled.

She again rushed to the temple there finally Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu informed the queen, “ You need not worry or get surprised. Your son and myself are one and the same remember you asked for the vardaan for a son like me well I had to fulfill that and in order to do that you know there is no one like me so myself have taken birth as your son in your family.

On hearing this, the queen could find that she had forgotten the image of God and believed him to be her son. So queen prayed for God.
Thus, queen Kaushalya performed seva of Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu with full confidence. Also she always remembered that Shri Ramchandraji also is God himself.

palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Hehehe that was a nice leela. Thakorji is so funny! Laughing awwww, the poor queen must have been quite baffled at first. Please tell us more of his leelas?? Thank you pyara Vaishnavs. Oh and happy Kamdev's(valentines) day or should i say The real King of love... Thakorji's day. Which is every day so.....
JAI SHREE KRISHNA!!!!
(toofani crew, where are you?? masti levels are at an all time low. Come on Sunitaji, i've hear yourself and Inaxiji are masters of masti...)
JSK

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, very beautiful prasang. Now please say who did the seva next after the Raghu Vansh.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Lets continue,

At last, Shri Ramchandraji went to his Nijdham in Pushpak plane with some of His devotees from Ayodhya. Then, His sons Luv and Kush ruled there and also did seva of Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu.

Afterwards Maharshi Vashistha brought Shri Prabhu back to his Ashram.
Subsequently Maharshi Bhardwaj requested Vashisthaji and bought Shri Prabhu to His Purnakuti. He performed seva for many years.

One day Kashyap Rishi came to Bhardwaj Rishi. He requested Bhardwaj Rishi and brought Shri Prabhu to his Ashram and started performing seva.

Once, Vedvyasji came to his Ashram. He told Maharashi Kashyap: "As per the Bhagwad Agna, you will have to take birth in Vraj. So please hand over this ancient image to me." So Kashyap Muni handed over the said idol of Shri Dwarkadhish to Vedvyasji.

Confusing but very interesting------- right ?

Vedvyasji started performing seva of Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu as per the procedure of vaishnav religion. Much time lapsed.

Finally, it was the 3rd day os Shravan Shukla on Sunday. At night after finishing seva of Shri Thakurji, Vyasji was sitting in silence (Dhyan).

What happened next ---------? any clues ? A Very good Leela took place.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Is it Vedvyasji wrote Bhagwatji.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Yes, Unnatiji you are absolutely correct on that.

Can someone now please tell what leela took place?

Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
This is my guess only,hope it is right.
At that time Shri Mahaprabhuji came to see Shri Vedvyasji at his place and had discussion on Shrimad Bhagvatji.
During this meeting Shri Vedvyasji might have hand over Shri DwarkeshPrabhu.
Please also write about what shri Kashyap Rushi were in vraj leela?
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Lets continue,

When Vyasji was in Dhyan, he could feel that the flow of water of Shri Yamunaji was increasing. The water was rising up and towards the Vyasashram. The water almost hit the level of the place where Shri Tthakurji was birajmaan, this made Vyasji worried so he immedietely came out of Dhyan and ran towards the temple warring.

He became affectionate, forgot the senses and opened the doors of the temple, In the temple he could behold Shri Yamunaji with Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu. The couple was enjoying laughingly. Vyasji could not find water anywhere. He was totally surprised.

At the same time he realised that he unknowingly disturbed the Leelavihar of Shri Thakurji during their rest hours. So he started repenting for the same.

Shri Thakurji is Antaryami. (He could read anybody's mind) He looked at Vyasji smilingly and said "Vyas, you should not worry to have this experience and hence only this leela was performed. Please go on performing my seva.

Vyasji thought this to be his fortune and bowed down thrice to Shri Thakurji. He apologised for the offence and closed the doors of the temple. Many such experience were given to Vyasji by Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu.

To be continued.

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Lets continue,

Once, Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu did aagna to Vyasji "Vasudev has taken birth at Sursen Yadav in Mathura and Nandraiji in Gokul. Both of them have prayed me and asked for a son as good as me, I have blessed them with love. So I will take birth at Vasudevji's place, from them I will proceed to Vraj.

There I will offer the experience of all Leelas of Gokul to my devotees. Then after killing Kamsa in Mathura, I will perform Rajleela in Dwarka.

At that time, Yudhisthir and other Yadavas will become my devotees. I shall help them. You will please describe all these leelas in Shri Bhagwatpuran.

Thus,, Vyasji requested Shri Thakurji "Hey Prabhu! Everyday the era is getting changed. Then there will be Kaliyug. People will not have any religion, rite, mercy, give donation or charity. In such times how your seva and my religion stand?

Shri Prabhu said "You are right. Which idol is there in your house, You offer the same to king Yushisthir in Hastinapur. He will become stanch religious and will do my inmate seva. With my above said idol, Pandavas would be benefited a lot. You should prepare the ashram in Himalayas and stay alone in loneliness."

After sometime, there was a game between Pandavas and Kauravas, Pandavas got defeated in that game of gambling, they had to stay in the forest for 12 years. At that time Lord Shri Krishna was settled in Dwarka. Pandavas made their pilgrimage in distress feeling Shri Krishna's seperation but they always used to worship and hear His stories.

Once, Vyas muni came to the forest and gave solace to Pandavas who welcomed them. They asked as to how they should pass their days in forest and how to win against Kauravas. Pandavas requested "You please stay with us." Vyasji showed them the political way, Pandavas were satisfied.

Vyaji said " I cannot stay here. But I have the idol of Shri Dwaradhish Prabhu. His seva was performed by king Ambarish and the saints like Vasisthaji. Your material uncle's son Shri Krishna and this idol are one only. I am asked by God to hand over this idol to You. You please perform its seva with sole devotion and faith. When your stay in forest is over you will be vitorious and get success.

Saying thus Vyasji handed over the idol of Shri Dwarkadhish Prabhu to King Yushisthir. Beholding him Yudhisthir was very much happy and bowed down to him. Vyasji said " with His blessings, All your work will be completed do not worry."

Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well done Vasantji, a lovely flow of prasang. There are many leelas of Dwarkesh Prabhu and he is the first and formost form of Krishna, the Purna Purshottam avtaar. The legend goes to depict that the swaroop was formed before universe was created by Brahmaji. Amazing history. He instigated power of creation in Brahmaji and this power was bestowed with Chaturth Slokik Bhagwatji.

Nice posting, satsang is going very well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: